Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 225. (Read 1106889 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
From what I have read from multiple posts by alex (one of the devs) the hardfork has already occured and that the new algo will kick in on the 15th?  I don't know for sure see the mooncoin.info blogs ... BTW u are trying to take #3 from me on cryptotroll LOL
NBD i have been there from beginning and have 0% fee for life Smiley
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I 'm just worry about it will be forked on the 15th.I have lost so much coins.
Activity: 574
Richard Coleman - Chief Executive @ CloudThink.IO
Activity: 630
Big things are about to happen for Mooncoin on the 15th buy NOW Smiley get in before we fly to the moon Smiley  Block rewards are to change from random, and rewards will be halving soon ... so I am betting on MOON Smiley

Glad I am a big "bagholder" LOL
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I don't find anything wrong with faucets. I like to visit them and get some free coins. Of course with money you can buy anything. But i find it great to receive something this way.

Yes, but that should only get you going initially.
Because someone (like I do) has to fill up the faucets and normally does this to reach as many people as possible, in order to introduce them to a new coin (let them download the wallet, see how the coin works etc.), not to donate the whole amount of coins to only a few people forever, because they are too cheap to buy coins. At the end you're best supporting the coin, by buying (and using) it.
I don't find anything wrong with faucets. I like to visit them and get some free coins. Of course with money you can buy anything. But i find it great to receive something this way.
legendary
Thanks. I used the faucet just for the second time (51 mooncoin). Great Thanks.

I used this one
http://mooncoinfaucet.com/

For many weeks already, but the last time the server balance stays always at 0. I found this one a great faucet too.

Why don't you simply BUY Mooncoins?
Thanks. I used the faucet just for the second time (51 mooncoin). Great Thanks.

I used this one
http://mooncoinfaucet.com/

For many weeks already, but the last time the server balance stays always at 0. I found this one a great faucet too.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
http://moon.coinfaucets.info/ this one has coins

Thanks for posting this link. This is indeed a good faucet. Thank you.
I just sent 3 million to the facet to help it going 2 da moon  going to help where/who I can and support it
Transaction ID: 218b1cc1dace33713ff6ad7eb783f3350fcbed8f3e5657a420925ac8424e30c1
not sure who runs it but it hasn't updated yet
http://moon.coinfaucets.info/ this one has coins

Thanks for posting this link. This is indeed a good faucet. Thank you.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
your evaluation of price is a tad bit off.. we should be hoping for .01 per moon someday, but will probably not hit that.  So, half a cent, or a tenth of a cent.  Moon being so new, wait till xmas time, you wait every year for it.  Hold your moon like a big xmas gift.
Activity: 509
Merit: 253
Believe that this is the future, maybe $10, $20. It is entirely possible, let the water people shut up, let their regret to. See some people in the forum spray the coin, I did not feel the personal ideas are not the same, view is not the same, some people see, some people see empty, so in this gambling market, someone always loses, not everyone wins the market is, you come to me.

But for the coins of the application should continue developing this will persevere, we will be facing a coin more confident. As long as the strengthening of believe that the future is very good technology
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
No, but thanks for the explanation.
legendary
Coinwarz shows difficulty below 1 but difficulty @cgminer is 14?  Huh
They are on the wrong blockchain, as it seems.
Block 74870 and diff ~13 on http://mooncoin.info/abe/chain/Mooncoin (official) vs. 74530 and diff ~1 on http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency/coins/mooncoin (Coinwarz).

Did you write them a message, so that they should update to the new blockchain?
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Coinwarz shows difficulty below 1 but difficulty @cgminer is 14?  Huh
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/04/140410-lunar-eclipse-blood-moon-space-viewing-guide/

DO NOT MISS out ! Smiley

Why is this eclipse so noteworthy?

Beyond its occurrence over two heavily populated continents, next week's event kicks off a lunar eclipse tetrad (group of four). For two years, a lunar eclipse will occur over the Western Hemisphere every six months. In addition to April 14, mark your calendars for this October 8 and for April 4 and September 28, 2015.

If you happen to be clouded out or on the wrong side of the Earth for this month's eclipse, don't fret. You can watch the entire disappearing act online, via a robotic telescope webcast from the SLOOH Observatory live feeds from throughout North America including the Prescott Observatory in Prescott, Arizona.

and if you stay in your house you might turn into a zombie...
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
U P D A T E   Y O U R   W A L L E T  !???

Please translate into English, so that everybody here can understand what you are trying to say. Thanks!
Why i need to translate in Google if i can do it in yandex?
Google, Yandex, or your brain - doesn't make any difference to me. Just translate.
It means "Kill yourself please". As you can see, Russians are very polite and friendly.
That's meant ironically, right?  Grin
You're completely right  Cheesy
legendary
U P D A T E   Y O U R   W A L L E T  !???

Please translate into English, so that everybody here can understand what you are trying to say. Thanks!
Why i need to translate in Google if i can do it in yandex?
Google, Yandex, or your brain - doesn't make any difference to me. Just translate.
It means "Kill yourself please". As you can see, Russians are very polite and friendly.
That's meant ironically, right?  Grin
To date he still has NOT reported, what the pool-owners of mooncoinpool have said to him - who, I'll say that again, have offered a refund to all, that have lost coins because of their not updated wallet.
So please mooncoin1, be REALLY polite and give us REAL information that is TRUE, in order to put your statements into the right perspective.
Thanks.
legendary
Guys, im watching the cryptsy transactions every day, lot of times on the full day... and is very clear that the transactions are FLOODED of minisells and sometimes big sells... which are getting down the coin.... But all the people buying, don't sell in shor term, im really sure.

I have right now almost 800 millions of coins in some wallets and accounts. When the sell-flood stops due to static-reward or difficulty or whatever, maybe in some months, or 1 - 2 year, and the coin stay stabilized with some interesting projects. It will raise...

And RAISE A LOT, and some months ago, NOBODY remember this fucking days of sell-flood from multipools... NOBODY, all the people will talk about the raise, and the implementation on btc/moon market, and all of this...

But now, all the people is very sad, and talking shit every moment... I understand them...

But this coin isn't young, is a fucking baby, but with good fathers as programmers and holders.

All the people here throwing shit, calling us bagholders and other shit, they want to buy CHEAP coins...
I'm not this kind of people, if the coin go down i'll buy more, if go down, i'll buy more... Maybe i'll reach 10.000 euros of investment, or 20.000 euros...

But in months or 1, 2 years. I'LL have hundred of thousands of euros of investment. Remember and mark this post, because i'll love to quote it...

Meanwhile, i'll enjoy my life, read this forum and laugh, travel around the world, enjoy my girlfriend, my friends, and everything...

We are here to earn money, and we want earn money to enjoy the life.

DON'T FORGET ENJOY THE LIFE. Grin

People, he's right.
legendary
Just Bought 40,000,000 Moon! I know all the altcoin/bitcoin era might crash and burn but,
The price is now exactly 100X lower then it was at the good times.

Last time when I bought 6million moon when it was at same price as now and jumped to 35bitcoin satoshi I made $2k from like $25 investment.

this coin is dead ,my friend.
Nope.
Jump to: