Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 234. (Read 1106889 times)

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
moon.pool.mn invites you to mine MoonCoin! 0% fee!
At pool.mn branded pools you will enjoy 0% fee and 100% uptime

The scam-spammer again?
Activity: 673
Merit: 506
P2Pool mining is also available at http://dutchpool.org , fee is only 1% and the main advantage of P2Pool is that there is no way to be scammed because you mine directly to your own wallet instead of a pool owners wallet  Grin

URL: http://dutchpool.org:9664
Username: Your MOON receive address (do not use an exchange address)
Password: Anything you like
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
in 8 hours mooncoin has risen from 9 to 14 so that's about 45% increase which i'd call a pump but the only thing stopping it rising are all the cheap sell orders which i believe some of it's intentional to gather alot of cheap coins before the rise.

You have to trust it
You should keep the faith
A better tomorrow
Yea it's happening, MOON started to gain in price, if the saying "start buying when it starts to grow" is right now would be the time to buy, but i am sure it will drop again under 10 litoshi before it grows again, just don't be afraid. Start buying MOON, that's how we contribute in price growth.

Oh now the price is really very sad
Distress
Insist on or give up
Why dev dont think about to get lower   total coin number?

I have the same curiosity
Anyone can help to answer
Appreciate Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
moon when it will fly to the moon?))  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The moon will see the sun
Enjoy the sunshine
Believe it
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
legendary
At pool.mn branded pools you will enjoy 0% fee and 100% uptime as ~2Gh/s worth of miners all over the world do!

owner of this pool is a known scammer who ripped off many people on GNS coin by running off with 5 million prize fund.  He keeps making new accounts with new names to try and promote this lame pool constantly, be warned, use at your own risk.

And I have already asked myself, why they would offer the service for free ...
Now I know. What is suspicious alone is, that they post the same spam with different identities.
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
Cheap coins are flooding the market, as it seems. Maybe a good time to buy.

It's a good idea to buy now when everyone else is selling.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
At pool.mn branded pools you will enjoy 0% fee and 100% uptime as ~2Gh/s worth of miners all over the world do!

owner of this pool is a known scammer who ripped off many people on GNS coin by running off with 5 million prize fund.  He keeps making new accounts with new names to try and promote this lame pool constantly, be warned, use at your own risk.

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1520
Merit: 1205
Mooncoin will feature two pages in the book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" the Beginner's Reference

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483187.new#new

Please donate to the below Mooncoin wallet address in order to help fund this project:

2THQ74iskgoTXSWEEZZ9R1tkFa9575aDhu

It will have 2 pages similar to this:

If you spot any spelling or grammar errors, these are easily sorted.  I do have a full time job as well as trying to get this project completed too.
legendary
Cheap coins are flooding the market, as it seems. Maybe a good time to buy.
legendary
let conf file for mining solo, not where I can not find

mooncoin.conf:

rpcuser=someusername
rpcpassword=someverysecretpassword
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1

Check it out, if that works. On Linux (mooncoind of local P2Pool-Server) it does.
But keep in mind, that it can take loooong to find a block as a solo-miner. Most of the time you're better off with a pool.
As always, I'd recommend P2Pool: http://www.reddit.com/r/MoonCoin/comments/1xd1na/moon_p2pools

Smiley
legendary
legendary
waiting moon  go to  da moon   Smiley
If you only wait for it, If everybody only waits for it, it will never happen. You could buy some MOON, to support it. And spread the good word about this (perfectly working) coin.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
waiting moon  go to  da moon   Smiley
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
let conf file for mining solo, not where I can not find
legendary
Blockchain explorer is back on-line. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Cool. Thanks.
Jump to: