Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 242. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 11
The good entry point will be around 10.

If does that I am buying 10% of whole moon supply
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Doge,Doge,Doge... much guys talking about. Compare the facts.
reddit.com: Mooncoin users 834, Dogecoin users 70658,
twitter : Mooncoin users 808, Dogecoin users 167000,
facebook:  Mooncoin users 103, Dogecoin users 59413,

http://www.coindesk.com/dogecoin-foundation-raise-50k-kenya-water-crisis/
http://www.coindesk.com/dogecoin-7k-indian-olympians-challenges/
http://www.coindesk.com/jamaican-bobsleigh-team-raises-30000-dogecoins/

Mooncoin sleeping... you need something to do

120-140 satoshis, these 100k users must be having a bad time  Kiss
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Doge,Doge,Doge... much guys talking about. Compare the facts.
reddit.com: Mooncoin users 834, Dogecoin users 70658,
twitter : Mooncoin users 808, Dogecoin users 167000,
facebook:  Mooncoin users 103, Dogecoin users 59413,

http://www.coindesk.com/dogecoin-foundation-raise-50k-kenya-water-crisis/
http://www.coindesk.com/dogecoin-7k-indian-olympians-challenges/
http://www.coindesk.com/jamaican-bobsleigh-team-raises-30000-dogecoins/

Mooncoin sleeping... you need something to do
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
So what have we now?
A good working wallet, KGW to keep miners mine MOON, thus transactions will go through seamlessly. A good name, a strong community, even if it is still smaller than that of other coins, but which does not have necessarily to be bad.
I'd say, a good precondition for a restart, right?  Smiley
All those who declare MOON dead, should keep in mind, that it is only a few weeks old.

I think you mean a few months....
Moon lost momentum when it shut down at its high. A real bad moment.
It's gonna take a lot of effort to overcome that...

I don't wanna sound all negative.. I bought in for a bunch 'o mill ;-)

For me ~10 weeks is rather a few weeks, than months. Of months I would speak, if we were 6-8 months from the initial market entry of the coin.
legendary
ill buy when it hits 1 Litoshi
So, never ...  Grin
Never say never. I think 1 Litoshi is within the realm of possibility.
1 Litoshi is most unlikely, I think. At the moment it seems, that it is stabilizing between 38 and 40 Litoshis.
But as I stated before sometimes in this thread: anything is possible. Always. Even the opposite, which means that MOON will be back at 30 Satoshi or more in no time. Even if that is unlikely, too - at the moment, at least.
i8
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I will be back in moon at 1 litoshi as well, buy support is building.... Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
ill buy when it hits 1 Litoshi
So, never ...  Grin
Never say never. I think 1 Litoshi is within the realm of possibility.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
These are considerably tougher times now for all things crypto. I'm all for a relaunch (of marketing and actual projects that make moon useful) but I will already be happy if it survives this stage. Bitcoin is in a bit of confidence crisis itself. It's true, there are way too many coins out there now and it kills the altmarket. Moon is a fun coin though, so lets get rid of the other 50 useless coins first. I don't get why multipools are still mining moon even though we have KGW installed now. It must be insanely profitable ( Huh ) for them or what is up with that? It's a bit mean but I think it will only be just that if Moon goes down the 1 satoshi shitter, Doge will be next. There are only what, 3 times as many Moon than there are Doge, right? Last question, is there another exchange we can use to trade Moon for BTC?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
So what have we now?
A good working wallet, KGW to keep miners mine MOON, thus transactions will go through seamlessly. A good name, a strong community, even if it is still smaller than that of other coins, but which does not have necessarily to be bad.
I'd say, a good precondition for a restart, right?  Smiley
All those who declare MOON dead, should keep in mind, that it is only a few weeks old.

I think you mean a few months....
Moon lost momentum when it shut down at its high. A real bad moment.
It's gonna take a lot of effort to overcome that...

I don't wanna sound all negative.. I bought in for a bunch 'o mill ;-)
Activity: 473
Please help to us break down this sell wall on Cryptsy(MOON/BTC). If We remove our sell orders maybe don't shut is down the BTC market and help to reach a higher price. I cancelled my orders (3 mill)
legendary
hi,im trying to get my moon wallet to sync but its hanging at 17740 version 4.8.5
 can anyone help me out pls ?
Did you update to the latest version?

Official wallets:
http://download.mooncoin.info
Activity: 134
i have a similar issue, update to the newest moon qt
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
hi,im trying to get my moon wallet to sync but its hanging at 17740 version 4.8.5
 can anyone help me out pls ?
legendary
When will the community learn that unless there's a community willing to buy and sell goods for a coin, it's nothing more than a mine/pump/dump/trade up to BTC coin.

That is not to be built up in a few weeks, I suppose. The coin/currency has to grow/mature.
Activity: 350
When will the community learn that unless there's a community willing to buy and sell goods for a coin, it's nothing more than a mine/pump/dump/trade up to BTC coin.

They come out a dime a dozen a week now.

Activity: 252
Activity: 243
i am watching all day moon trade on cryptsy. miner sell what they mined seriously this is true but there is one more truth. there is or are man or mans collecting moons because trade is just one way.
legendary
Even 1 satoshi is too much, 30 billion outstanding. This coin does not belong in btc market.

53.6 billion DOGE doesn't agree with you.

Now they do, looks as this was spot on  Cheesy

To be honest, none of all the x.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx12-BTC-coins really "belongs" in that market.  Roll Eyes
Which one has prices higher than one satoshi at the end seems to be merely some kind of taste, or "Zeitgeist" or even by chance ...  Wink
The problem of MOON was predominantly, that when it really was high in price, the difficulty skyrocketed because of multipool and that it then stayed down for way too long, nobody mining it because of too many blocks to be found, in order to to lower the diff - hence bad profitabilty for the miners. So most of possible investors lost interest, also because of transactions not being confirmed, leaving MOON in an inconsistent state, which sheds no good light on a coin - as a currency. Then there was FUD about a possible/claimed virus in the wallet - which still is problematic: if you did a simple Google-search in the last weeks, the third or fourth entry screamed "VIRUS in MOON-wallet". Not so good for potential everyday-users and/or -investors. The coin lost confidence, which is really bad. So now it has to be built up from the ground.

Edit:
In the end, what is really sad is, that MOON could not profit from the hype it got in the first few weeks, which was really immense. Remember the market cap after a few days at its peak? It was in the top ten, if I remember correctly.
Activity: 134
cant believe how some of the people are so retarded here, I got out of this at 32satoshi ( had bought at around 10litecoin satoshi) so about 100X profit .
all the way down to 10bitcoin satoshi people were screaming how wow this is going up and up and we alll are going to be rich!
Just a Pump&Dump crap coin.
Might re-buy back with some $ when it hits 10litecoin satoshis again, probably will happen within 1-2week.
#

when you learn of the manipulation being done, that mr.vern probably profit from moon, and that moon at it's price will force a dump from the 2 major holders.  removing moon from btc side and over to ltc side, is crapsty running out of btc to moon sells?  who does own all the moon, only 2 people!

after this bs happens, then it'll be a major dump lots of small people will own it, then get ready it'll get pumped, probably nothing so dramatic as the past, or we will wait for moon to half block 3 more times in about 20 years.....

is the dev trying to run this coin on his own?  goes to show doesn't it.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
Even 1 satoshi is too much, 30 billion outstanding. This coin does not belong in btc market.

53.6 billion DOGE doesn't agree with you.

Now they do, looks as this was spot on  Cheesy
Jump to: