Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 243. (Read 1106887 times)

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
cant believe how some of the people are so retarded here, I got out of this at 32satoshi ( had bought at around 10litecoin satoshi) so about 100X profit .
all the way down to 10bitcoin satoshi people were screaming how wow this is going up and up and we alll are going to be rich!
Just a Pump&Dump crap coin.
Might re-buy back with some $ when it hits 10litecoin satoshis again, probably will happen within 1-2week.
#
Look at DOGE or other coins, how volatile they are. Nothing is impossible. Some days ago nobody would have thought about MOON/BTC to be removed from Cryptsy. Retrospectively it is easy to denounce people as retarded, but the same could have been said about you, if the price would have risen further than 32 Satoshi, maybe up to 60 or more, just after you sold. Or if it rises again in the next few days and you missed the boat for reentry.

Edit: It all depends on your personal investment-horizon, and - last but not least - luck, of course.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
cant believe how some of the people are so retarded here, I got out of this at 32satoshi ( had bought at around 10litecoin satoshi) so about 100X profit .
all the way down to 10bitcoin satoshi people were screaming how wow this is going up and up and we alll are going to be rich!
Just a Pump&Dump crap coin.
Might re-buy back with some $ when it hits 10litecoin satoshis again, probably will happen within 1-2week.
#
legendary
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
ill buy when it hits 1 Litoshi
legendary
So what have we now?
A good working wallet, KGW to keep miners mine MOON, thus transactions will go through seamlessly. A good name, a strong community, even if it is still smaller than that of other coins, but which does not have necessarily to be bad.
I'd say, a good precondition for a restart, right?  Smiley
All those who declare MOON dead, should keep in mind, that it is only a few weeks old.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
ya great idea that gravity well was....

There was no other option: No miners = no confirmations = no activity
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
MOONcoin coin of the year!!!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 12
Cryptsy:

"The MOON/BTC Market will be shutting down due to the low price - You may continue to use MOON/LTC market"  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
ya great idea that gravity well was....
Activity: 7
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Is there another market besides Cryptsy to sell Moon for BTC? There is no need to stay at Cryptsy whatsoever.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
just send me all your useless moon coins u don't want  2XgkTDxV1m8zpx7af2e1tRkR88WWgAMJky since people says it's dead
legendary
"The MOON/BTC Market will be shutting down due to the low price - You may continue to use MOON/LTC market
close"

Ouch; time to go to 1 Litoshi.

Yes, please sell all your MoonCoins.
legendary
Activity: 896
"The MOON/BTC Market will be shutting down due to the low price - You may continue to use MOON/LTC market
close"

Ouch; time to go to 1 Litoshi.
Activity: 12
multipools still mining and dumping moon even it´s 1 satoshi...  Angry
I think we should buy them and keep them to make them valuable...
What do you think ??
Activity: 56
We have started new campaign on www.Coins2TheMoon.com:
Every Second Day is a 0% Fee Day You can trade for 0% trading fees on every other day.
When you login on header will be displayed "Today is a 0% Fee Day" or "Tomorrow is a 0% Fee Day".

Just to remind you: We have 72 Market Pairs and 22 Coins (MoonCoin is in the list) to Trade!

Please note that it does not applies to withdrawal fees.

Happy tradings Smiley

Sincerely,

C2M Team
legendary
wow you smoke to much pot bro.  you make no sense.

moon removed from cryptsy? you mean like how galaxy has has no dev for over a year, it's still on cryptsy it's now been picked up by a new dev and is moving pace.  Take in mind galaxy sells for 2000 sat per.

That was only to explain to virtual_miner, that anything could happen to overcome his "calculations" and that trading is risky (but: no risk no fun(k)), regardless of how much technical analysis is involved. You'll never know. I don't think it to be removed either. At least I don't hope so.  Smiley

BTW: DOGE was removed just yesterday - for whatever reason - from cryptsy, if even for some hours. Consequently the price fell several Satoshi. You simply cannot forecast things like that.

I fully agree. All calculations are useless. Too many variables, it's just unpredictable. Therefore, all we can hope for is continued support by dev, a launch of a moon market for actual usage of the coin, and for Bitcoin to go back up.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
oh a whole 2 sats..... dang...

down to one

if you want moon to work, build a marketplace where people can buy and sell stuff for moon.  otherwise its just like the other 300+ altcoins out there...a pump and dump
Jump to: