Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 240. (Read 1106889 times)

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
still not low enough,I think it will be at 10 soon

loooooooool Moon is such fail!
at 15 litecoin satoshi on coinedup already,

hahaha I pitty the retards who were buying it up at 30bitcoin satoshi and screaming this is going to the MOOON!

Sorry, but to be honest, the only one that sounds to be retarded, is you. Really.
Or you are not so retarded and try to pull the price down to get in cheap (again).
soo buying at 30bitcoin satoshi was a clever idea you are saying? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

sounds like you are one of the bagholders who did just that? Cheesy

Bought much lower than the actual price (most of the MOON) and higher as well. So no real problem here. As a hodler you need to be tough.
The real question is, if it is necessary to insult people, who possibly made a bad decision (which is not even proved, time will tell: maybe MOON gets up to new heights in a couple of weeks/months, I don't know, you don't know, nobody knows for sure).
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
None of this was mentioned until now. Just posting the link at rush hour does not constitute proper communication.
Your communication was not optimal.

Now, on to the exchanges with this coin!
Activity: 70

hahaha I pitty the retards who were buying it up at 30bitcoin satoshi and screaming this is going to the MOOON!

Sorry, but to be honest, the only one that sounds to be retarded, is you. Really.
Or you are not so retarded and try to pull the price down to get in cheap (again).
soo buying at 30bitcoin satoshi was a clever idea you are saying? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

sounds like you are one of the bagholders who did just that? Cheesy
legendary

legendary

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5749051

legendary
Seems as if multipool.us finally realized, that they were doing the profit-calculations based on the wrong prices, leading to massive amounts of unprofitably mined MoonCoins being flooded into cryptsy pushing down the price that much and rocking people's confidence in Mooncoin. Now that they base calculations on LTC-prices, the amount of coins pushed to cryptsy regularly will be dramatically lower - at the moment they have stopped COMPLETELY. So think for yourself, what that means.

BTW: They based BTC-calculations on CoineEx-price only, because it was the only exchange to still have a MOON/BTC-market - but with only 2 BTC of buy-orders at last.
Now CoinEx is offline, because of "investigating security issues", see here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=265277.1160 and here:
https://twitter.com/CoinexPW
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Actually we are at 22 litoshis at Cryptsy. Nice humanistic move you thrive on other people's misery. Be proud of yourself. If you bought any Bitcoins above 100 Dollars, or even above 500 or - god forbid above 1000 -  you will have a real bad time in the next couple of months. You haven't seen nothing yet.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/peter-r-rizuns-theory-on-the-collapse-of-mtgox-and-its-effect-on-the-price-of-bitcoin-497289    Guess what people will feel about the current BTC price since March 2013 when this word gets out to the "masses"?

About Moon: Moon needs to keep moving and we need some more services to make use of our coins. It will have a comeback in the future, but better not count on a Bitcoin rally to do the job. Dev should make frequent assurance to continue to support Moon, and I'm looking for more action on the reddit, the MoonCoin forums, and looking forward to new MoonCoin monthly (or bi-monthly) updates.

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
legendary

Time is near..May be 1 or 2 weeks.  Cheesy

... the good thing of this graphic is, that it'll go up again after the depression. You just need to survive. Cool
Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Time is near..May be 1 or 2 weeks.  Cheesy
legendary
why people still mine moon is it still profitable at that low?
Not for multipool-miners, because multipool assumes 1 Satoshi from Coinex for its profitability-calculations, when auto-selling at cryptsy - in  contradiction - is only possible at below that (28-30 Litoshi at the moment). So I don't know why the multipool-miners still dump their coins, that is nothing short but crazy - in terms of profitability.
Activity: 243
why people still mine moon is it still profitable at that low?
legendary
Mooncoin will feature two pages in the book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative"

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483187.new#new

Please donate to the below Mooncoin wallet address in order to help fund this project:

2THQ74iskgoTXSWEEZZ9R1tkFa9575aDhu

Done!
legendary
what is the plan?  buy everycoin on the market and be the one owner of it?

The one would be lucky, if MOON rises again, which it most surely will, once the supply gets lesser and lesser - for example after block-reward halving.
Those who are buying now, know what they are doing.
legendary
it will rise again
Right. There is no reason it would not. Every coin has a weak phase. If it was worth nothing, no miner would mine it. But look at coinwarz. MOON is nearly constantly in the top ten and is also constantly mined on multipool. What other coin but DOGE could say that? MOON is everything else, but dead. So alone from that, there is plenty of awareness. Just wait, it will go up again. I'm pretty confident.
Activity: 243
the buyer who really buys from 1 sato or lower doesnt know the marketing.he really collect cheap but  passing everyday mans forget their attention and credit to the moon. so it is getting more difficult to rise it again.

what is the plan?  buy everycoin on the market and be the one owner of it?
legendary
Activity: 1520
Merit: 1205
Mooncoin will feature two pages in the book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative"

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483187.new#new

Please donate to the below Mooncoin wallet address in order to help fund this project:

2THQ74iskgoTXSWEEZZ9R1tkFa9575aDhu
Jump to: