Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 255. (Read 1106887 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
We can turn this thing around!!! The report of MoonCoin's death has been greatly exaggerated.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
4...  Well, actually 3.  We have found 26846.  KGW kick in at 26850.  So, we just have to find 26847, 26848 and 26849.  Then, KGW will be ON  Wink

Just 3!!!
Activity: 490
Commmmeee on.... Point everything at this!! Let's get the last few done really quickly!!!! By tonight let the price skyrocket and go to the moon
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I need serious help. I was on original version of mooncoin wallet (which has been many moon ago).

Without checking for updates, I send everything to my cryptsy account, and after a few hours, I notice it's not getting any thing done.

I checked to see and it seems there was a fork, I download the new client, let the block to be re-index.

On moonchain explorer, I can see my wallet still have the original amount of money but in my wallet client, it says I already transferred all money to cryptsy (which has an invalid hash and 0 confirmation)

How can I reset this so the original amount return to my wallet?
Activity: 57
Will we make the KGW kick in before the weekend?

I'm really glad you've changed this little line dev  Grin
https://github.com/realmooncoin/mooncoin/commit/692ea12c7485b429d3dd42471e2b45a549ec3405
legendary
Activity: 673
Merit: 506
Can we please have an update/refresh to the first post with all the latest exchanges/pools and info. Perhaps you can make it look nicer and cleaner. This will help more newcomers to the coin especially after kgw when some will come looking at our coin!
Good idea, maybe a list of pools would be a good start.

http://dutchpool.org P2Pool is updated to the latest version for MOON, putting my miners on it now  Grin

URL: http://dutchpool.org:9664
Username: Your MOON receive address (P2Pool mines directly to your wallet address)
Password: Anything you like
Fee: 0%
legendary
6 blocks left! Let's do it today! Fire at will!
Activity: 490
Can we please have an update/refresh to the first post with all the latest exchanges/pools and info. Perhaps you can make it look nicer and cleaner. This will help more newcomers to the coin especially after kgw when some will come looking at our coin!
Activity: 49
go go go go go go go go!  Grin Grin Grin Cool
legendary
Alright people, only 7 more blocks to go!
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
next top of hour coming, is there any large farms in moving over to it with me in this next top of hour?
Activity: 308
waiting for the next top of the hour, see if more ppl interested, and I have appointment next hour so I wont move for 2 ...

Same here ! Waiting for KGW to,kick in. Mining all I've got on MOON !
waiting for the next top of the hour, see if more ppl interested, and I have appointment next hour so I wont move for 2 ...

Activity: 558
Merit: 500
Well someone speak up and we can organize to do it at the top of the hour, and guys, probably only at multipool, we do need combine hash rate at one server not over multiple.

I don't care what any noobs say. this is the only way.

I've switched three machines to mining Moon on Multipool to help move things along.
Well someone speak up and we can organize to do it at the top of the hour, and guys, probably only at multipool, we do need combine hash rate at one server not over multiple.

I don't care what any noobs say. this is the only way.
I am waiting for a few organized farms at least 5k to 10k message me, we could move onto it and finish this up in a few hours.

Just nobody seems like they want to help out yet...
Yeah, I'm waiting for that too !
Activity: 448
I have almost 4k worth of hash power. I've had it pointed the past two days, need some studs to really get us over the hump!
I am waiting for a few organized farms at least 5k to 10k message me, we could move onto it and finish this up in a few hours.

Just nobody seems like they want to help out yet...
so 12 to go.
that's how many blocks per hour?
i'm willing to target moon to help.
Jump to: