Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 251. (Read 1106887 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
okay, first off everyone needs to STOP comparing EVERY freaking coin to DOGE... have you seen DOGE lately? this could be the next DOGE? well if this coin does what DOGE does... then i'll be rich!

it needs to end. DOGE was mentioned 30 times a day on network news, let alone every print publication i can think of, also it has 4chan supporting it... tell me that your coin does the same thing and then we'll start the comparisons.

Uhm, I mentioned it only as a negative example. It lost lots of value lately. I hope it goes back to where it belongs actually. But if Doge can be above 200 satoshis, Moon is far from dead. Even if it's artificially kept low at the moment. Otherwise I see no point for multipools to mine the hell out of it still. I have no trouble if they stopped mining it either, so I could finally find some blocks again.

yeah, nothing personal, you were just the straw that broke the camel's back. as i've been wading knee-high through posts comparing just about every coin in the scene to doge, and i finally broke down Smiley

i wish i knew what the hell pool to even mine with, i was with multipools for 4 hours with 7MH and got 13,000 MOON... coinwarz says i should be chearing 1.4mil per day? something is wrong with the maths somewhere, but i don't have the wherewithal to figure it out.

*edit, just got a 140,000 MOON payout 6 hours later... i guess they're backed up, still feels light, but at least it's a respectable haul.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Means that pool is fubar.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

I might be missing something obvious, but https://moon.pool.pm/ is showing the current block as 26851 with a difficulty of 346.  But the current block seems to be 29808.

Does that mean this pool hasn't updated to take account of the fork or are we still waiting for stuff to catch up?
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
This is the result of the autosell mechanism.  Value will change once the demand is met.  This simply allows really big holders of the coin, to continue to purchase at lower levels.

once something changes next, pump, advertising, shortage of the coin from diff change, reward half

There will be change, if you compare meow market cap to moon... well, you will realize something.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
okay, first off everyone needs to STOP comparing EVERY freaking coin to DOGE... have you seen DOGE lately? this could be the next DOGE? well if this coin does what DOGE does... then i'll be rich!

it needs to end. DOGE was mentioned 30 times a day on network news, let alone every print publication i can think of, also it has 4chan supporting it... tell me that your coin does the same thing and then we'll start the comparisons.

Uhm, I mentioned it only as a negative example. It lost lots of value lately. I hope it goes back to where it belongs actually. But if Doge can be above 200 satoshis, Moon is far from dead. Even if it's artificially kept low at the moment. Otherwise I see no point for multipools to mine the hell out of it still. I have no trouble if they stopped mining it either, so I could finally find some blocks again.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
what are people doing to promote this coin in aid of preventing it from dying?  Cry
legendary
ANYWAYS, my actual post was supposed to be asking if anyone knows what the biggest pool is at the moment? how is there 7GH and all i see is 4 pools with under 100MH each?

I'm mining on multipool.us right now, and under stats it says that the total pool hash for MOON is 326MH

so.... what's going on, where is it all coming from, does anyone know of a public pool that has at least %10 of the net hashrate?

*edit, multipool JUST put 6GH on moon, like 5 minutes after i typed this... maybe it's just a lag error? cause it was saying 326 for a long time (if their main switching pool isn't directed at moon)
legendary

legendary
Activity: 336
Activity: 490
We need to find a whale willing to pump this coin and buy up all the large small orders and give it a chance to lift off... If it happens I can see this coin rising quite high indeed.
Activity: 243
and why market cap is streaming minimum 900 k to 1 m$. if it is died coin why never goes below  this value?
legendary
Incredibly undervalued at the moment. You have to ask yourself, if traders consider it so worthless, why are there still thousands of Mhash of multipools mining it?  Cool
Activity: 336
0.00000006  Grin Grin Grin
moon is at 0.00000001  Cheesy
Activity: 378
NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR
Activity: 134
u need learn padwan... Smiley use the force, moon be with you  Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
0.00000006 BTC is the price for moon  Huh Huh Huh Coin dead? There also no buy orders anymore. What does this mean. Is it still smart to mine this coin and why?
Activity: 138
I cant find a busy pool can anyone point me into the right direction

Multipool.us
Jump to: