Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 252. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 349
Merit: 250
I cant find a busy pool can anyone point me into the right direction
Activity: 350
buying moon like crazy before the next pump.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Abe is indexing the blockchain now... on block 21000... TO THE MOON! (yeah, I know...)
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
my deposit to cryptsy took 1h 30min to confirm
so works good for me with new wallet
Is there a new site with a block explorer that works?

moonchain.info is out of date.

We've been trying to reach the developer of moonchain.info and receive no reply, so we're working on a new one...
still waiting for my deposit to hit cryptsy Sad

same here, cryptsy deposit very slow or broken...

anyone having luck?

Did Cryptsy even update to the latest wallet???

UPDATE: It appears that Cryptsy DOES have the new wallet installed. For some reason, transactions are just taking a while.
Activity: 276
coinwarz shows the lastest diff

or use Poolstats @ Multipool
Activity: 411
Is there a new site with a block explorer that works?

moonchain.info is out of date.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

anyone having luck?

Did Cryptsy even update to the latest wallet???
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

anyone having luck?

i am also stuck with a deposit that has many many confirms but is no where to be seen

Just woke up ( 8am in uk) and my moon have hit cryptsy Smiley happy days

so you can sell?  that isn't exactly the point of mining a coin, but I know the process, of miner dumpers.

do you realize that you throw away over 500% profit.  you should be taking advantage of this time to mine coins, and hold them for a week or few, as the difficulty rises, you will never be able to mine this many moon coins again at this pace.

enough tips, do what you want, but I would recommend you look further into what you have and could have.

Not interested in selling them, just wanted to move them out of coin ex Smiley
Activity: 558
Merit: 500
Deaconboogie,  is there anything you have to do to notify sites like altexplorer.net, hypecoins.com, etc.  for them to register the correct difficulty?

The former still shows a difficulty of 346 and the latter shows as "22 hours behind", so they don't seem to be synced up right for some reason.  Just wondering.
Activity: 134
wonder how long hash cow is going to MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

N Smiley

oh ya if you wanna mine moon cause it's so popular, you have to go to the largest pool, or wait a long time for a block, even that way it's still gonna pay out well.  I can give you all sorts of math that will show you, mine 2 people at one pool for a week will give you same coins as you mine at hash cow and split with 10,000 people, per week.

It's all the same no mater where you mine, however;

If you want results, and to see coins fast you have to move to the biggest pool of course.

https://hashco.ws/

is destroying multipool atm, also make sure you do not have your moon on auto sell please!!!  I know some of you are production guys like me so you might 'have' to auto sell, either way all good, but buy default that site auto sells them so be sure to turn off if you want to get best price for them in a little while on a different exchange.
Activity: 448
Man, i haven't found a block since the wallet was fixed. Sad

need some help on this pool! Lets get these multipools off out shiz! Smiley
man hash cow wont stop moo ing ... but it's not moo.. it's MOOOOOOOOOOON whlyfuk they got the block chain nailed atm...

sucks that big places like that never helped to finish up to the gravity well, but now hoard the network...

so you can sell?  that isn't exactly the point of mining a coin, but I know the process, of miner dumpers.

do you realize that you throw away over 500% profit.  you should be taking advantage of this time to mine coins, and hold them for a week or few, as the difficulty rises, you will never be able to mine this many moon coins again at this pace.

enough tips, do what you want, but I would recommend you look further into what you have and could have.
Activity: 77

anyone having luck?

i am also stuck with a deposit that has many many confirms but is no where to be seen

Looks like the right wallet to me... ? What makes you believe they are on the wrong wallet? The folks in IRC say they updated wallets when the new one came out.
Activity: 97

anyone having luck?
Jump to: