Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 342. (Read 1106887 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
Cryptsy already way over 20 Satoshis. Next stop 500
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
All you buyers, get to cryptsy.

In fact, half the volume get on cryptsy.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
All getting rather exciting!!
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
The moon will be reached probably within this weekend,

I love it!!!
What figure again is 'the moon' at???
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
With some volume coming up, Cryptsy may just add MOON/BTC fairly quick.
So, after a good slump, the market is back in force - the sell walls are being eaten up again on the way to 20, and this time I feel there is a good chance this might breach the wall and go long.

Even if not, it would still be a text book ascending triangle and breakout will happen sooner or later - there's really no other place for this coin to go but up.

Key is that people have to be more patient - The moon will be reached probably within this weekend, and it's not even friday yet in many places.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
i think i got to leave now and come back 2 hours later. I just can´t get used to it.
Monday my coins stuck on cryptsy for 13 hours in pending. The coin i traded was falling and falling and i couldn´t do anything.
Sunday - BTC stuck 6 hours. Price was falling couldn´t do anything. All @cryptsy.

And today i change to coinex and now they are gone there. What the hack. I just can´t get used to it.
But thanks. Anyway. Will come back later.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
fuuuuck my damn btc are gone from coinEx.
Anybody has the same issue ?
Never got my btc for selling moon.

Can´t see my open buy/sell orders?
Market doesn´t appear correctly.

Can i see my open orders elsewhere on coinex? (like on bter and cryptsy)

You know what the actual problem is?
It's that you sold mooncoin! Tongue

no you dont get me. i trade this coin the whole day. i mean the WHOLE DAY. could double my moon´s.
Sold to buy cheaper. Really i was sitting in front of the pc the whole day. And exact in this 2 hours where i have to leave to talk to my girlfriend it comes up again. Saw it. And deleted my buy orders. And bought at the actuall prize. Since this moment. I got nothing in my wallet.

So i don´t know if i´m in or not. And my wallet is empty

Ahhhh so thats the problem. You have a girlfriend  Tongue

Also, buy walls being built. We are preparing for a pump soon Smiley

will stop right here talking to you, when you can´t be serious and answer normal to a serious question

relax man. You will get your money back. Send a support ticket or message an active mod in chat box
sorry Sad

The good thing is the pump hasn't started so when you get your btc back you may have a chance to buy back in
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Yes you will have your coins back , exchanges are pretty rich and fund money back.

btw can anyone help me out? Why is it that the money I earn is less and lesser per day? Something with the difficulty? coinwarz showing only 46 dollar a day mining moon with 7.2khash =/ 2 days ago it was 80 dollars BEFORE the pump. How is that even possible?
Activity: 506
Merit: 500
don´t panic, your BTC will be credited, it´s just a matter of time
Activity: 462

no you dont get me. i trade this coin the whole day. i mean the WHOLE DAY. could double my moon´s.
Sold to buy cheaper. Really i was sitting in front of the pc the whole day. And exact in this 2 hours where i have to leave to talk to my girlfriend it comes up again. Saw it. And deleted my buy orders. And bought at the actuall prize. Since this moment. I got nothing in my wallet.

will stop right here talking to you, when you can´t be serious and answer normal to a serious question

relax man. You will get your money back. Send a support ticket or message an active mod in chat box

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Activity: 71
excellent performance, Mooncoin!
Jump to: