Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 338. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
OK, 19GH and only a few pools found, where's the other pools ?
Activity: 168
Hey I'm just trying to bring some realism in this thread, not bashing. This is passing the market cap of coins that are accepted in a lot of places.

That's what people said about dogecoin...
Look at it now, it's still at 208 satoshi.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
$6,000,000 day 1 market cap in a coin with zero uses and is accepted literally nowhere.
Yeah I totally expect this to keep rising  Roll Eyes buyers will be bagholders for absolute sure.

Totally agree.

One of best Pump'n Dump coin.
Activity: 154
Hey I'm just trying to bring some realism in this thread, not bashing. This is passing the market cap of coins that are accepted in a lot of places.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
$6,000,000 day 1 market cap in a coin with zero uses and is accepted literally nowhere.
Yeah I totally expect this to keep rising  Roll Eyes buyers will be bagholders for absolute sure.

yeah. no use. No game anywhere. But keeps rising like nothing else. So awesome.
This weekend gonna be a good one.

Of course this will, look at the fucking name of this coin!  Tongue
Activity: 154
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035
holy fuck mooncoin at $6mil market cap?

is this a joke??

i would of been on my way to a millionaire if i would invest in it at $30k lol
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
To sell low right now is a weak move - the doge crowd is getting into this new gold mine and this weekend will be punctuated with tremendous growth up to at least 100 satoshi (more like 200 at this rate).

Demand is there- people are less keen to put in buy orders as prices rise - this explains the reason why prices are rising despite lower buy order BTC amount.

Sellers, if you want to profit, move those sell orders up, above 100 satoshi.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Really curious where this will end.
To all sellers who are building up ridiculous sell walls on 30 and 40 satoshi: Move your sell order to 100 or 200 satoshi and let the prices rise! Your volume can make it happen and demand will gobble you up anyway.

Hurry!

1+
Also the more a whale has to buy through a wall, the more he's determined and has to bring up the price higher so he doesn't lose.
ok will stop crying now.
at least had 4.8 million at coinex. rest of my btc are frozen at coinex Sad already for 5 hours.
Traded 1.3 million at cryptsy in 1 hour...

Will stay up and ride this night.
Awesome moon
To all sellers who are building up ridiculous sell walls on 30 and 40 satoshi: Move your sell order to 100 or 200 satoshi and let the prices rise! Your volume can make it happen and demand will gobble you up anyway.

Hurry!
Activity: 364
Is 7 million moon coins a lot?

Depends what your definition of "a lot" is. It's a good stash for sure.
Is 7 million moon coins a lot?
More supporters incoming! This is the new doge!!!!!!!!
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
We are about to pass infintecoin if this continues!!!
Moon broke 30 satoshi @ cryptsy!!

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
Activity: 224
How many satoshis will this coin go to in about a month you guys think?

OVER 9000!!! Grin
Jump to: