Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 337. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
You should always copy and paste the existing best buy or sell price ...
legendary
Activity: 1140
Merit: 1000
The Real Jude Austin
Mooncoin added to P2Pool.org!

To view the pool stats visit:

http://p2pool.org:9664/static/

To mine MOON point your  miner to:

http://p2pool.org:9664

Use your MOON address as the username and anything for a password.

Make sure to use a wallet address and not an exchange address.

Happy Mining!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I just realized that i bough MOON earlier at 90 satoshi instead of 9 ;( i lost about 400k moon on that buy...

Can you please help solve my FML situation, im sitting down on my knees praying for your support atm

moon: 2XZE2FxFS7mUm9mV2RywwbSvqPtax83UJe

Thank you!!

how is that even possible?  where did this happen?

Coinex, i missed one "0" Sad
Activity: 98
I just realized that i bough MOON earlier at 90 satoshi instead of 9 ;( i lost about 400k moon on that buy...

Can you please help solve my FML situation, im sitting down on my knees praying for your support atm

Thank you!!

so easy to trap into it. happend to me on bter. sorry for your lost
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Thank you!!

Activity: 84

Thank you!!
Activity: 14
Just downloaded the mac qt wallet and it can't connect to the moon network Sad ?
Activity: 98
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
You are mad cause you are losing the train.

I expected a dumb, illogical and presumptuous comment, and here it is.
At the current market cap, I wouldn't touch this with a 10 foot pole.
There are 5x more mooncoins than lottocoins. Lottocoins are actually used for something.
The price of one mooncoin is nearly the same as a lottocoin. Logic fail.
Then compare dogecoin with mooncoin.
Activity: 45
I jumped out, made a little profit and sold it.
Can not see this coin survive another 12 hours at this rate, it will drop like a brick i think.
Activity: 126
OMG, The 3 big walls 33, 34, 35 out the way... Apollo 2014
Activity: 187
Haven't been around for a long time, can anyone tell me why mooncoin is shooting to the moon? happy to hold my 11million moon Smiley
Activity: 224
Hype is good, make me some BTC
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

37 SATOSHIS
Activity: 154

There are 5x more mooncoins than lottocoins. Lottocoins are actually used for something.
The price of one mooncoin is nearly the same as a lottocoin. Logic fail.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
Hey I'm just trying to bring some realism in this thread, not bashing. This is passing the market cap of coins that are accepted in a lot of places.

That's what people said about dogecoin...
Look at it now, it's still at 208 satoshi.

Crypto will be dead in my eyes if coins with zero real world use such as doge and moon keep surpassing coins that do.

Yes because it's viable for a coin in its infancy to be used to purchase goods, Hey I'll just buy this penny sweet with some mooncoin, hands over 1 moon, "O crap the increase in prices has just made my penny sweet cost £10"
A coin needs to be established and fairly stable before it can really be used for purchases and it needs a big following and community for that to happen, everything doesn't just appear the second someone launches a new coin.

So you agree that moon is still in its infancy, is not established, and is fairly unstable.
Then why does it have a market cap that is higher (in some cases 5 times higher) than coins that have been out for years and have real world use?
No matter how you want to spin it, the market mentality for cryptocurrency is flawed. People need to get their shit together.

Hey I'm just trying to bring some realism in this thread, not bashing. This is passing the market cap of coins that are accepted in a lot of places.

Crypto will be dead in my eyes if coins with zero real world use such as doge and moon keep surpassing coins that do.

Yes because it's viable for a coin in its infancy to be used to purchase goods, Hey I'll just buy this penny sweet with some mooncoin, hands over 1 moon, "O crap the increase in prices has just made my penny sweet cost £10"
A coin needs to be established and fairly stable before it can really be used for purchases and it needs a big following and community for that to happen, everything doesn't just appear the second someone launches a new coin.

So you agree that moon is still in its infancy, is not established, and is fairly unstable.
Then why does it have a market cap that is higher (in some cases 5 times higher) than coins that have been out for years and have real world use?
No matter how you want to spin it, the market mentality for cryptocurrency is flawed. People need to get their shit together.
Activity: 27

Activity: 27
$6,000,000 day 1 market cap in a coin with zero uses and is accepted literally nowhere.
Yeah I totally expect this to keep rising  Roll Eyes buyers will be bagholders for absolute sure.

yeah. no use. No game anywhere. But keeps rising like nothing else. So awesome.
This weekend gonna be a good one.

There is 1 game so far - https://coin-horse.com/MON/

And the best place to check for other new arrivals is on reddit at http://www.reddit.com/r/MoonCoin/ and more specifically the links list: http://www.reddit.com/r/MoonCoin/comments/1uf3g7/help_spread_the_moon_petition_links_and_status/

I know there are also a few more games and sites in the works at the moment.
Jump to: