Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 348. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
coinex makes me sick... so damn slow...

lol, you should trade on craptsy or coinedup....
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
coinex makes me sick... so damn slow...
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
On Coinex, the volume for MOON/BTC and MOON/LTC adds up to 13,000,000,000 traded in last 24 hours.

Am I reading this right? That over 50% of MOON in existence has changed hands in 24 hours?

Cfx.

That could be just 1,000,000,000 MOON traded 13 times, for example.
Activity: 462
https://coinex.pw/trade/moon_btc

Get to buying before you miss your chance. I just put in another 9.7 btc. Started with 5.5 btc @ 7 satoshi Smiley
Can any of you explain to me why there is a huge sell wall since 1h at .15 ?

When I put up a sell wall, then I want the coin to drop, but I will not do it 1h upfront ?!
If I just want to sell for more btc, I would remove it to .20, then .25 if possible ...

I dont get it
Activity: 364
TO DA MOON!

19    Mooncoin   $ 2,776,351   $ 0.00012   22,925,126,958 MOON   $ 36,661   +242.08 %
On Coinex, the volume for MOON/BTC and MOON/LTC adds up to 13,000,000,000 traded in last 24 hours.

Am I reading this right? That over 50% of MOON in existence has changed hands in 24 hours?

Cfx.
Activity: 70
Anyone know where it was read that mooncoin is going on cryptsy?

yeah, there is a fake image of Skype with Big Vern confirming Moon addition. Photoshopped from EarthCoin...
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Anyone know where it was read that mooncoin is going on cryptsy? https://twitter.com/RealMooncoin

Cryptsy never pre-announces. The leaks usually come from private convos with the devs or other insiders. Based on past additions, I think MOON will definitely be added within the next week or two and it will probably happen in the middle of the night for North Americans.

Its still before Friday... [hint hint]  Cool
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hello , I'm mining this coin now with my 7.2khash miner. I really believe it will go to 10m total market cap within 1 month. Pump or not.
But Is there any news on a exchange? maybe craptsy as first?
Anyone know where it was read that mooncoin is going on cryptsy? https://twitter.com/RealMooncoin

Cryptsy never pre-announces. The leaks usually come from private convos with the devs or other insiders. Based on past additions, I think MOON will definitely be added within the next week or two and it will probably happen in the middle of the night for North Americans.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035
i highly doubt mooncoin is going much higher

its had a return rate of 100 in about 5 days, its about time to start dumping i believe
ah this fontas Grin
twitter.com/fontase_bter

This guy can move an ENTIRE market? That is some influence!

Yes, he can. He's been doing it for months on the BTC-E trollbox.

Google "fontas"

(note: His Twitter handle used to be 'fontas', he changed it to 'fontase' after being banned or something)

Oh - and if this the work of this guy, then where we are now is nowhere to where we will be in 24 to 48 hours Cheesy

Exactly. Guy is a parasite but he makes money, no denying that.
ah this fontas Grin
twitter.com/fontase_bter

Google "fontas"

(note: His Twitter handle used to be 'fontas', he changed it to 'fontase' after being banned or something)

Oh - and if this the work of this guy, then where we are now is nowhere to where we will be in 24 to 48 hours Cheesy
ah this fontas Grin
twitter.com/fontase_bter

Google "fontas"

Well I learnt something new! That was useful to know!

Looks like he's in business again, if he pushes backup up to 20 satoshi area I have no idea how far from there it will go as would have pushed through 200BTC of sell orders to get there....
ah this fontas Grin
twitter.com/fontase_bter

Google "fontas"

you need 30 btc for moving an ENTIRE market on one xchange only. Where is the problem ?

ah this fontas Grin
twitter.com/fontase_bter

ah this fontas Grin
twitter.com/fontase_bter

Activity: 112
what day/time is mooncoin supposed to go up on cryptsy?
Jump to: