Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 352. (Read 1106887 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
That was the funnies dump sell donks i ever see... They wasted dozens of btc buying at 19 and selling at 10 or 9, what a bunch of retards.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
 Angry assholes. Selling cheap!
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
burned right down to the ground lol
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
What's the biggest mooncoin pool atm?
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
Its dead again, thanks for your money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
It's down already, panic sell? down to 1 in 1 Hour?  Huh

Panic sellers are expected, not even getting the price <500 yet. We opened at 160. Not going down to 1.

Next wave of buying takes us over >1000

Holding strong! Cheesy
It's down already, panic sell? down to 1 in 1 Hour?  Huh

Nope. It will go back up after the panic sellers have sold and end up buying back in higher.
Activity: 406
It's down already, panic sell? down to 1 in 1 Hour?  Huh
Activity: 420
On coinex, Mooncoin just rose from 5 to 18 satoshi in less than 24 hours.

Adding moon on to cryptsy is being considered. People are thinking it will be so as soon as this friday or weekend.

Certain whales using 400 btcs are moving the prices up, with gradual efforts bearing fruit - a coin that was considered dead last week which was priced at less than 1 satoshi is now worth 18 satoshi.

The target appears to be 200 satoshis or higher. With the total sell order between current price and 100 satoshi within 400 btc range, this seems doable considering outside buyers also driving the prices up.

Not the least of all, those who tasted the fruits of doge coin train and those who missed the doge coin train last week is now eagerly getting into the game.

All of this means only one thing:

TO THE MOON.

Discuss. Or go and buy. Or do both Smiley

Edit: Be aware, a possibility exists that some short-sighted miners who only know how to dump their 24 hours worth of coins, and some weak hands will sell off decent sized quantities to cause a brief 12 to 24 hour slump on the way to the moon.

The key is not to get fooled by this and understand that we have so far been breaking through each successive ceilings and brief slumps and climbing higher every time. This started from 1 satoshi - only way we are going is UP!

This isn't even an ascending triangle. It's past that and is going straight up. There will be bumps on the road, which will present even better opportunities for potential buyers who missed the first rise to buy some more cheaply.

After a brief slump? Another 2-3 times increase. A brief slump. This pattern will repeat itself at least 2 times from now.

Which means 100 satoshi is well within reasonable reach by this weekend, around saturday or so.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
how many mooncoins i get right now for day at 500kh/s? (mining pool)
Activity: 308
After this move, a slight slump, than another rally to 50 and 100 satoshi. Another slump, than to 200.

That's even without going on cryptsy.

Which will happen VERY soon at this rate.

+10

I dont get the silly sell walls. Ok you want so sell, but you see ppl buy so quick, why dont you give them up and let the price rise even more, so when you sell in small portions, you get more of your money.
Again, a word of warning. DO NOT PANIC WHEN THERE'S A BRIEF SLUMP!/Slowdown.

Inexperienced miners, traders and weak hands operate on basis of fear and will try to dump whenever they can.

DO NOT SELL AT THE SLIGHTEST SIGN OF A SLUMP.

Weak hands, miners who know nothing else but to dump, and a bunch of other people can temporarily drive down the price here and there.

Have no fear - people who missed the doge train + the whales will easily absorb that much and are planning to drive this up to at least 200 satoshi.

All those weak hands are doing are giving easy MOON to stronger hands.

Buy, or hold!
Activity: 562
Merit: 509
For me coinex died. Now guys what rate?)))) I know what a lovely course)))
Why? Coinex works fine for me.

coinex has the bad habit of stealing from your wallet
Do you have any proof for this accusation?
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Come mine MOON

http://hashco.ws

Over 1 GH of hashrate power!

Auto-trade to BTC or keep the moon you farm (recommended)

Great support, pm me with any issues!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

I've heard many people say this
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

After this move, a slight slump, than another rally to 50 and 100 satoshi. Another slump, than to 200.

That's even without going on cryptsy.

Which will happen VERY soon at this rate.
Activity: 562
Merit: 509
people think they can make value from the shit. because many miss the doge train, they trying to buy every shitcoin and hope for miracle. yes someone will be be very happy, but most of you will be crying. Who sell first at reasonable price will be the winner.

I'm selling 75% when pumping is over.

20!

I think you might regret selling at 20.

BACK UP TO 700!!!! THIS MOVE ISNT OVER YET!!!
I have a feeling there are as many sell bots as buy bots. Prices are moving too fast too quickly on time, ALL THE TIME.

Every time a buy eats through a price, the next price sell line increases significantly, impeding progress - temporary one since the pump eats through that regardless, but takes more time.

Jump to: