Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 350. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Its dead again, thanks for your money.

Seems like my luck never ends.. I've been cheated by coinex and lost almost 1 BTC.
Did 2 trades. After 1st ended up with negative balance. Then the 2nd went out as it should have.

How's their history on solving complains?

I cheated on 0.4 btc  Angry
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I love it. People laughed at me when I bought millions for 1 and 2 satoshis and now it's 12!  :-p
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
It was fun that's for sure. Epic.

Got negative balance after a trade on coinex. Anything I can do?  Undecided
now coinex will send you an invoice.. and you must pay it Cheesy

Cheesy Man, that'd be so funny if it wasn't me.

I still have some BTC in there. Just one trade was on negative. I'll take them out just in case they want to tax me those too lol.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
this coin is so fishy.. no functional wallet on their page, people download some exe from forum.. and money are gone.. I hope it will happen to me too.. it is just synchronizing..

What are you talking about? The link to the wallet is on the main page. Windows and Mac. Or are you trolling?

http://download.mooncoin.info/

that page doesn't work few hour before
Activity: 28
coinex.pw is a nice site, but apparently it just cant handle the load. They need to upgrade their hardware or optimize exchange code asap ;/
Coinex (captain) said new server is on order
Activity: 182
coinex.pw is a nice site, but apparently it just cant handle the load. They need to upgrade their hardware or optimize exchange code asap ;/
Activity: 138
this coin is so fishy.. no functional wallet on their page, people download some exe from forum.. and money are gone.. I hope it will happen to me too.. it is just synchronizing..

What are you talking about? The link to the wallet is on the main page. Windows and Mac. Or are you trolling?

http://download.mooncoin.info/
Activity: 182
So whats happening on Friday?
Activity: 420
Not sure what you mean - I have a nice functional wallet and its works just fine Smiley
My mooncoin was hacked and transferred to this wallet 2EGShBhX6z21bzh4DgYA9ah76KpWPDB3a6   Cry Cry

wallet or pool

Wallet

It's for damn sure some of those buy and sell orders are being automated. What are all those 74 btc buy orders at 1 satoshi doing there?

Price stabilized around 12 satoshi - which is a vast increase from 5 satoshi less than 24 hrs ago. I am sure the influx of capital from other altcoins that are losing value will make for a strong showing for moon within this week and weekend.

Again, some of you were fuckin hillarious. Thanks for the laughs.

Also, cryptsy now!
we need normal exchange.. I need dump some..
Activity: 196
My mooncoin was hacked and transferred to this wallet 2EGShBhX6z21bzh4DgYA9ah76KpWPDB3a6   Cry Cry

wallet or pool

Wallet
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
Do not panic.

The instability is caused to the server not being able to handle the demand.

We need bigger exchanges for MOON.
Activity: 5
Sit back relax and enjoy the show. I didn't sold anything. This was not station moon...this was first station atmosphere Smiley
Activity: 59
and btw, am I the only one who tried this?  Cool  Cool

MOON withdrawal failed 13 minutes ago
Please fix (deposit/buy) your negative balances first.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

wallet or pool
As predicted, there was a massive dump that almost crashed coinex Smiley

I believe the fact that devs and others are being more involved in this coin means this coin has long-term potential.

This flash pump/crash was a good example of few more cycles that now is guarenteed to be higher - many people bought in over 10 satoshi and I doubt they are willing to take losses when there's more possibility of pumps to higher heights Smiley

All according to predictions, so I will happily watch the situation and buy some more if it drops lower than what I did before.

MOONCOIN TO THE MOON.

Edit:

Some of your comments were pretty damn hilarious. As if you were just nuclear ass fucked into oblivion Grin
Activity: 406
how come could they sell all for 9 and 10 Satoshi?
Jump to: