Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 363. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
What do you guys advise to buy.  LTC/Moon or BTC/Moon on CoinEX?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
What difficulty is now still 105?
Will retarget in 15 hours or something like that.
Activity: 118
Merit: 19
i have already spent more than 10 hours to mine mooncoin with 10Mh/s, and got almost nothing. If i spent same power to mine dogecoin, i'll get 2 or 3 ltc worthy value at least. Although i love the mooncoin, it's impossible to keep mining it. Maybe, the develop team should give some payment for miners like me to overcome the difficulty asap. It's just a suggestion, i'm sure it will make benefits for us all.
Good luck to your team and the lovely mooncoin!

I was mining at multipool.us and it delivers no problems. Ok, was 800k/hour last week, now only 40k/hour.

Cfx.

All i would say it hold them, Im hoping!... this weekend (if the rumours are true) the value will increase.
I bought some during the panic selling and hoping to make a little more than i paid and hold on longer term to the rest

Is re-coding the difficulty something that the dev can do easily without major disruption to the coin as whole?

I"m sitting on ~2M mooncoins that I mined in a couple of days back around the launch.  I'll hold them, but the problem I see for Mooncoin is it has nothing differentiating it from other litecoin clones.  There's no niche for it to occupy, and thus it really just exists as a PND vehicle.  

just mine this 177 blocks, and diff will be normal again. Its 1 day max, COME !

What is preventing the exact same thing from happening again when the diff drops and the multipools swing back around? 

Nothing. That CoinWarz listing is a curse.

when people create coin, he have to set diff change eatch 1-10 block... i wait new difficulty too and after i come back on moon
Activity: 345
Merit: 250
What difficulty is now still 105?
Activity: 238
i have already spent more than 10 hours to mine mooncoin with 10Mh/s, and got almost nothing. If i spent same power to mine dogecoin, i'll get 2 or 3 ltc worthy value at least. Although i love the mooncoin, it's impossible to keep mining it. Maybe, the develop team should give some payment for miners like me to overcome the difficulty asap. It's just a suggestion, i'm sure it will make benefits for us all.

I was mining at multipool.us and it delivers no problems. Ok, was 800k/hour last week, now only 40k/hour.

Cfx.

All i would say it hold them, Im hoping!... this weekend (if the rumours are true) the value will increase.
I bought some during the panic selling and hoping to make a little more than i paid and hold on longer term to the rest

What is preventing the exact same thing from happening again when the diff drops and the multipools swing back around? 

when people create coin, he have to set diff change eatch 1-10 block... i wait new difficulty too and after i come back on moon
Activity: 154

Cfx.

Activity: 118
Merit: 19

Cfx.

Activity: 364
We finally got around to doing our MoonCoin article :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/1/22/mooncoin-to-the-moon

(Donations are welcome, not required, to 2LtZrZRrMeCYRReZTSSF9kZrNCHv1fZZ38 )

Tweeted!
Activity: 138

Thanks for the write up! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Good vibrations, I would say Cool
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction

excellent  Cool Cool Cool Cool
Moved up to 159 area quite quickly, seems like something may be brewing... Smiley

what 159 ? Where ? Cheesy

Here on coinex.pw

0.00000159   4138697.99466238   6.58052981
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

Activity: 214
Moved up to 159 area quite quickly, seems like something may be brewing... Smiley

what 159 ? Where ? Cheesy
Activity: 28
Coin ex 5 satoshi sell orders just evaporated. Expect boost to 6 or 8 soon.
200 LTC buy wall at 142 - looks like someone is picking up at a fixed price here in huge quantities!
Activity: 100
Merit: 11
moon has to be on cryptsy
Activity: 11
Hello all miners Smiley
Check out our new pool: http://moon.paybtc.pl:9664
More information in official thread: http://mooncointalk.info/index.php/topic,24.0.html

Regards
Activity: 562
Merit: 509

I have a computer and technology training newsletter with 25,000 subscribers and I'm planning a Mooncoin giveaway and drawing as a way to teach my students to get into cryptocurrency.

I have video lessons (one for Windows, one for Mac) that I've just recorded that show how to get the Mooncoin wallet, install it, and how to receive coins.  I need to edit the videos still, but will be posting them to my site later this week after I finish up some other legwork for the promotion.

I'll post an update and links here and on my Twitter account when I do.
That sounds great! Thanks for promoting mooncoin, that's how the community grows  Smiley
Jump to: