Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 362. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi,
now you can buy your bathtub with mooncoins:
http://www.ullsteinbad.de/

Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
when is the next difficulty drop
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
i wonder if the wall is just a trick to maintain the focus on mooncoin, as the mooncoin suffers huge difficulty now. I hope i'm wrong, cause i sincerely love this coin. i will keep watching.
best wishes to the author, hope he'll be healthy very soon!

The wall is real. They are offering that price for 1,000,000,000 MOONs, that is real, you can sell as many moons as you wish now for that price.

Update, the buy wall is now 1,400,000,000 MOONS!
i wonder if the wall is just a trick to maintain the focus on mooncoin, as the mooncoin suffers huge difficulty now. I hope i'm wrong, cause i sincerely love this coin. i will keep watching.

The wall is real. They are offering that price for 1,000,000,000 MOONs, that is real, you can sell as many moons as you wish now for that price.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Still happily mining at this difficulty. A very liquid coin that can step out of the shadow of Dogecoin.

Which pool are you using? What is your hash rate?

http://mooncoinpool.com

8M Cheesy

mooncoinpools estimates are way off just make sure you are getting that much coins.. check how much coings you got in last hour and multiply for 24 ( ie if difficulty is same and remains the same)
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Still happily mining at this difficulty. A very liquid coin that can step out of the shadow of Dogecoin.

http://mooncoinpool.com

8M Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Activity: 686
Merit: 503
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
$32k in BTC on the buy on CoinEX, wtf... a lot of scratch to gamble unless you're pretty sure about something i guess...

Ah - wasn't looking at walls on MOON/BTC - 39BTC buy wall at 4 satoshis, that's huge! And of course, supports the price current level.

Something is on the cards - I feel it in my bones!

That buy wall is for 1,000,000,000 MOON!!!
$32k in BTC on the buy on CoinEX, wtf... a lot of scratch to gamble unless you're pretty sure about something i guess...

Ah - wasn't looking at walls on MOON/BTC - 39BTC buy wall at 4 satoshis, that's huge! And of course, supports the price current level.

Something is on the cards - I feel it in my bones!
Activity: 378

MOON seems to want to go UP! Not sure of the reason yet but dev being back on the scene and recent price increase of 1500% definitely means something.... Hanging in there with EVERY MOON for the foreseeable future!

Cfx.
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
What do you guys advise to buy.  LTC/Moon or BTC/Moon on CoinEX?

edit:
i depends on how much you want to buy!
you should buy them with ltc if you dont want to buy that much because you will get a little more coins for the same money.
but if you plan on buying in big, buy them with btc.
for your orientation: right now 1 satoshi is worth about 36 litoshi
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
This @fotase_bter is a fake twitter fontase!!! Some schoolboy with a load of moons trying 2 pump! Moons going to the moon without that twat!!
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Its part of this coin growing up.
Activity: 118
Merit: 19
i have already spent more than 10 hours to mine mooncoin with 10Mh/s, and got almost nothing. If i spent same power to mine dogecoin, i'll get 2 or 3 ltc worthy value at least. Although i love the mooncoin, it's impossible to keep mining it. Maybe, the develop team should give some payment for miners like me to overcome the difficulty asap. It's just a suggestion, i'm sure it will make benefits for us all.
Good luck to your team and the lovely mooncoin!

I was mining at multipool.us and it delivers no problems. Ok, was 800k/hour last week, now only 40k/hour.

Cfx.

All i would say it hold them, Im hoping!... this weekend (if the rumours are true) the value will increase.
I bought some during the panic selling and hoping to make a little more than i paid and hold on longer term to the rest

just mine this 177 blocks, and diff will be normal again. Its 1 day max, COME !

What is preventing the exact same thing from happening again when the diff drops and the multipools swing back around? 

Nothing. That CoinWarz listing is a curse.

when people create coin, he have to set diff change eatch 1-10 block... i wait new difficulty too and after i come back on moon

Can this be added by the dev without major disruption to the coin? 
Jump to: