Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 365. (Read 1106887 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
FREE MOONCOINS! Up to 300 per hour!

- Mooncoin faucet offering payouts once per hour (24 times per day)
- Payout amount per hour varies from 1 MOON to 300 MOON!
- Referral system so you can get MOON from your referrals!
+ more

Faucet URL:
http://goo.gl/HfxyDr

Donate: 2Sx948gE3tsN7hg83C9mMTC3LvbCvW9dg7 Wink

THank YOU
Activity: 722
Merit: 500

Burners are on

To da moon guys! Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
FREE MOONCOINS! Up to 300 per hour!

- Mooncoin faucet offering payouts once per hour (24 times per day)
- Payout amount per hour varies from 1 MOON to 300 MOON!
- Referral system so you can get MOON from your referrals!
+ more

Faucet URL:
http://goo.gl/HfxyDr

Donate: 2Sx948gE3tsN7hg83C9mMTC3LvbCvW9dg7 Wink

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
im supporting mooncoin too. just bought some
Activity: 118
Merit: 19
Guys, I have a strong feeling than Moon Coin will get big. I mean, look at Doge. Moon is better.

Why is Moon better?

Because it does not have a meme. I know this sounds contradictionary, but give it some thought.

It does have a meme though.  "To da moon", etc.  Arguably much weaker than the doge meme in terms of popularity and "mainstream" acceptance.  It also has 4x the coins. 

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
The 100LTC sell wall at 172/173 appears to keep switching sides :/

If price makes it through this wall, to 180 area, I think we are going TO DA MOON!

Cfx.

If the rumours are TRUE, we will rocket within 24 hours... Let's see Cheesy

Just let your voice be heard at Cryptsy.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Hi everyone! I'm back...

Welcome back!  I'm so sorry for everything you've been through, and hope you get back to feeling good ASAP!

I'm a big supporter of this coin, and have been promoting it like crazy on here!

I also started a Facebook group, everyone is welcome to join

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mooncoin

Please let me know what I can do to help!

Thanks, man! I appreciate the support.

The other guys and I are going to have a discussion tonight to get back up to speed. If you want to stop by #mooncoin-team on freenode later, we should be there.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

If price makes it through this wall, to 180 area, I think we are going TO DA MOON!

Cfx.

If the rumours are TRUE, we will rocket within 24 hours... Let's see Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
So, what is the best pool to mine MOON beside multipool?
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Guys, I have a strong feeling than Moon Coin will get big. I mean, look at Doge. Moon is better.

Why is Moon better?

Because it does not have a meme. I know this sounds contradictionary, but give it some thought.

Cfx.
Activity: 118
Merit: 19

Why is Moon better?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
i have already spent more than 10 hours to mine mooncoin with 10Mh/s, and got almost nothing. If i spent same power to mine dogecoin, i'll get 2 or 3 ltc worthy value at least. Although i love the mooncoin, it's impossible to keep mining it. Maybe, the develop team should give some payment for miners like me to overcome the difficulty asap. It's just a suggestion, i'm sure it will make benefits for us all.
Good luck to your team and the lovely mooncoin!

I was mining at multipool.us and it delivers no problems. Ok, was 800k/hour last week, now only 40k/hour.

Cfx.

All i would say it hold them, Im hoping!... this weekend (if the rumours are true) the value will increase.
I bought some during the panic selling and hoping to make a little more than i paid and hold on longer term to the rest

just mine this 177 blocks, and diff will be normal again. Its 1 day max, COME !
Activity: 280
i have already spent more than 10 hours to mine mooncoin with 10Mh/s, and got almost nothing. If i spent same power to mine dogecoin, i'll get 2 or 3 ltc worthy value at least. Although i love the mooncoin, it's impossible to keep mining it. Maybe, the develop team should give some payment for miners like me to overcome the difficulty asap. It's just a suggestion, i'm sure it will make benefits for us all.

I was mining at multipool.us and it delivers no problems. Ok, was 800k/hour last week, now only 40k/hour.

Cfx.

All i would say it hold them, Im hoping!... this weekend (if the rumours are true) the value will increase.
I bought some during the panic selling and hoping to make a little more than i paid and hold on longer term to the rest

Cfx.
Activity: 280

Im guessing when you say nothing, You dont mean nothing?
What pool have you been using?
Activity: 52
60LTC buy wall at 171 - could be the start of the next upward push...

Cfx.
Activity: 51
I want this coin could surpass dogecoin! is it possble?

Anything can happen in crypto world. Still easy to mine. +1500% price increase in just 48 hours. Money coming in, rumours of listing in Cryptsy at the weekend.

It's as good a choice as any!

Good luck!

Cfx.

I was found a regular. Normally when a coin is stable, miner's income is only 30 CNY a day, so if mooncoin want to surpass dogecoin(now is 0.012 CNY a coin), the hashrate need to achieve above 140GH/S and stable.
Jump to: