Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 369. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 250
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, OFFICIAL LINK TO WALLET DOWNLOAD IS REQUIRED NOW!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
What is the best mining pool to mine MOON beside multipools?
Activity: 592
Moon is  sooo undervaluated Cheesy

and we are watching how weak hands give the moons to the stronger hands !

This is getting interesting Grin when stronger hands finish filling their pockets then its liftoff Time
(Mirror)

MoonCoin Wallet:   https://mega.co.nz/#!4QcyRQxb!QZEJvRX0jsAfMEA763T1FF9WUSJZysqlZBXUAI6Ehsg

Have Fun!

P.S:  Tips appreciatted  Wink

Thanks man. When I have some MOON on my wallet i will send ya some  Wink
Activity: 592
HELLO? WALLET DOWNLOAD LINK PLEASE! THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I'm pumped! Holding my 55 million Cheesy
Activity: 28
Sell wall is weakening - down to 40 btc from 50 just hours ago up to 10 satoshi, rest are easy enough to buy out if someone with 50 btc comes around to pump the market.

Also, just saw a 50 btc worth of buy order pop up for 3 satoshi than disappear quickly.

Definitely can go up. Moon train is about to depart Smiley
Activity: 266
CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD THE WALLET?
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
MoonCoin Faucet

http://tnij.com/KqAPa

Up to 300 MOON
1h Timer
30% refs
Min cashout 100 MOON
Daily Payouts
Activity: 28
People who missed the doge coin train are getting into this.

So early buyers who bought it at 1 satoshi and less should move up their sell order to above 30 satoshi. Moon coin is worth at least that much considering the math.
Activity: 259
I don't know if it's going up like that, but one's for sure: it can't drop a lot as 1 moon is worth 4 satoshis only, at the moment. So there's just one direction it can possibly go, just bought myself in  Cheesy
And every coin who appears at cryptsy is going up like hell in price, compared to before it hit cryptsy Wink
EAC went down.
You didn't get my point. The least a coin can be worth on any exchanger is 1 Satoshi (1/100.000.000 Bitcoin/0.00000001 Bitcoin), as you can't divide a bitcoin in any smaller parts as one satoshi. And 1 Mooncoin is only worth 4 Satoshis right now. The most it can possibly drop is to 1 Satoshi, but it's most unlikely anyone would sell for this price. So there's (in my opinion) only one direction it can go from this point. Surely it's possible that it'll drop from any rate, but at this rate it's most unlikely to drop. It's not even at cryptsy yet.

That's terribly flawed logic.  If it goes to Cryptsy it's likely the first trading pair will be MOON/LTC.  Which could very likely drive the price of Mooncoin down below 1 Satoshi.  Then you'll just got a logjam in the MOON/BTC markets on other exchanges.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I don't know if it's going up like that, but one's for sure: it can't drop a lot as 1 moon is worth 4 satoshis only, at the moment. So there's just one direction it can possibly go, just bought myself in  Cheesy
And every coin who appears at cryptsy is going up like hell in price, compared to before it hit cryptsy Wink
EAC went down.
You didn't get my point. The least a coin can be worth on any exchanger is 1 Satoshi (1/100.000.000 Bitcoin/0.00000001 Bitcoin), as you can't divide a bitcoin in any smaller parts as one satoshi. And 1 Mooncoin is only worth 4 Satoshis right now. The most it can possibly drop is to 1 Satoshi, but it's most unlikely anyone would sell for this price. So there's (in my opinion) only one direction it can go from this point. Surely it's possible that it'll drop from any rate, but at this rate it's most unlikely to drop. It's not even at cryptsy yet.

No, but it's certain MOON is going on Cryptsy? Otherwise why would people spend hundreds of BTC like that on a "dead" coin.
Activity: 224
Where do you think it will stop? It's over 50BTC worth 'till 10 satoshi. Seems they stop now and waiting for people to sell @ 4

Aka how much BTC do they have? There's a lot of moon out there..

So, moon will be on cryptsy and the reward will halven soon? So the price should ...be 200?
??

Is this for real?

Yes but you have to be online the moment it hits. Otherwise you are Fucked. Because everyone will dump.
Activity: 562
Merit: 509
EAC went down.
Activity: 42
Just going to repost this on the new page so the miners that were on the pool know they can come get their withdraws or keep mining:

http://MOON.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM is back from maintenance.

There was something seriously wrong with the wallets and blockchains and I had to do some emergency maintenance to fix it.  You may log back in now.

Everything is fine now.  I fixed the wallet issue and all coins are intact.

Activity: 169
EAC went down.
Activity: 42
http://MOON.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM is back from maintenance.

There was something seriously wrong with the wallets and blockchains and I had to do some emergency maintenance to fix it.  You may log back in now.

http://dedicatedpool.com/images/logo.png

MOON.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Benefits of Mining on DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

• Backups every 30 minutes of the databases and wallets to protect your mining endeavours.
  • Full 24/7 support available at [email protected]
  • Mine uninterrupted - dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection.
  • Trustworthy admins who care about your experience and mining.

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS protection at switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick
Jump to: