Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 370. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 562
Merit: 509
Where do you think it will stop? It's over 50BTC worth 'till 10 satoshi. Seems they stop now and waiting for people to sell @ 4

Aka how much BTC do they have? There's a lot of moon out there..

So, moon will be on cryptsy and the reward will halven soon? So the price should ...be 200?
??

Is this for real?
I don't know if it's going up like that, but one's for sure: it can't drop a lot as 1 moon is worth 4 satoshis only, at the moment. So there's just one direction it can possibly go, just bought myself in  Cheesy
And every coin who appears at cryptsy is going up like hell in price, compared to before it hit cryptsy Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Where do you think it will stop? It's over 50BTC worth 'till 10 satoshi. Seems they stop now and waiting for people to sell @ 4

Aka how much BTC do they have? There's a lot of moon out there..

So, moon will be on cryptsy and the reward will halven soon? So the price should ...be 200?
??

Is this for real?
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Moon Faucet

http://tnij.com/KqAPa

Up to 300 MOON
1h Timer
30% refs
Min cashout 100 MOON
Daily Payouts
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
In these fontas pumps you got to learn to be happy with any profit you can get. If you hold to long, you are just filling his pockets when the dump comes! Be warned!
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
total hashrate decresed also miners get back to doge Wink
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Same pattern as yesterday. Brief jump to 100 ltc, down to 48, then jump to 200, now down to 100, so to 400 tomorrow than go to 200, and maybe we will see 50 satoshi per moon?

Activity: 84
Coinwarz is now showing moon less profitable the DOGE again, and the diff is supposed to triple in 115 blocks.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
this coin is pumped and obviously there will be a dump..just don't be scared, learn to invest!
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Hey you guys know that you are looking at a 6 billion coin dump on your 21 billion coin total. That's 28% of existing coins mined today.

Carrreffffuullll with the price. Splat within 12 hours.

Then the multipools will pull away and the dif will be so high that they won't be back and you will have to hard fork like CAT.

Unless -- there is one chance. That everyone keeps mining at the same pace even with higher dif and people keep buying $100k
of coins per day? There is a chance... heh.

I'm not trying to make the price go down or FUD or anything. It's a legit observation and sometimes I share them.
Just a warning that's all.

If everyone saves their coins and keeps mining then moon....will be interesting to watch.

Dump started .. 100LTC+ 50BTC dump
Activity: 476
moOo
Activity: 224
So what exactly is making the price go up?  Was there some special news I missed today?  Huh
Activity: 196
wtf
why price dropped???
0.00000004 to 0.00000002

it should go up....
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
Hey you guys know that you are looking at a 6 billion coin dump on your 21 billion coin total. That's 28% of existing coins mined today.

Carrreffffuullll with the price. Splat within 12 hours.

Then the multipools will pull away and the dif will be so high that they won't be back and you will have to hard fork like CAT.

Unless -- there is one chance. That everyone keeps mining at the same pace even with higher dif and people keep buying $100k
of coins per day? There is a chance... heh.

I'm not trying to make the price go down or FUD or anything. It's a legit observation and sometimes I share them.
Just a warning that's all.

If everyone saves their coins and keeps mining then moon....will be interesting to watch.

Activity: 76
Activity: 28
where can i buy mooncoin??

coin ex.

you can buy it for btc
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035
where can i buy mooncoin??
Activity: 92
Nice orphanfest on bit34.com  Shocked

Cry   I was just going to recommend this pool. Acccording to my calculations I get something like 80% of expected coins, which is much better than in other Mooncoin (and Dogecoin  pools too - usually 50%  Angry ).  Maybe it is even more, because I checked only several hours and reward is random. But these orphans - it is crazy. There was big traffic, I think they are not used to it on mooncoin pools in past weeks... Maybe this is the reason...
Activity: 10
I PM'd the dev to update the Windows wallet link on the official page.

Good luck with that.  I don't think the dev is around anymore.
Jump to: