Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 374. (Read 1106887 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Mooncoin come on Friday or Saturday morning on Cryptsy, say an admin.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
And i though i had a good deal when i sold my millions at 1 satoshi at the pump beginning.
Well it was a good deal on the moment but now it is at 4 satoshi, crazy Undecided

Grin and its just starting  Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
And i though i had a good deal when i sold my millions at 1 satoshi at the pump beginning.
Well it was a good deal on the moment but now it is at 4 satoshi, crazy Undecided
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
We need to spread the load!

Mooncoinpool.com is at 50% of net hashrate!

Spread guys!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
What the hell happened in here?  I go away for a few days and come back and MOON is up something like 250%.

Nice  Cool

That guy who sold his millions for like 4 LTC satoshis must be freaking.
legendary
yes
Like I said: med term target 20 Satoshis.
Activity: 52
Is there some good pool suggested?
exactly right , those are waves XD we are breaking resistance and creating support really fast tho, people will start to spread FUD to get cheaper moons, just dont wait till it gets to cryptsy to buy XD might be too late to get in the train, as big players will see an oportunity here real soon and thers when the fun part begins trying to get a coin while it keeps ChooChooing XD
Activity: 27
The price has been YoYo'ing up and down on it's journey upwards, this swing down is nothing out of the ordinary, My guess would be drop to 90 before it starts climbing again.

Edit- Seems my Guess of 90 was too optimistic, only reached 100 before bouncing back to 120. Shame, would have been a nice profit if it has go to my 90 buy order.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I don't know. Seems like an elaborate play so a few people can get rid of their mooncoins at a good price. Plan is to get us pumped up and buy all mooncoins, pump the price so they can get rid of them later. Am I right?

I'll still waste 0.1btc on this. see how it pans out. I've done much worse anyway.

same thing people thought about dogecoin and they only missed the train, look wheres doge now.

Read again what I wrote. By "US" i mean people on this forum. It all happened in this thread. Proof? Look at the price plummeting after my post.
The culprit? Just see the users who got us rallied up.

meh. guess I'll wait a little see what happens.
I don't know. Seems like an elaborate play so a few people can get rid of their mooncoins at a good price. Plan is to get us pumped up and buy all mooncoins, pump the price so they can get rid of them later. Am I right?

I'll still waste 0.1btc on this. see how it pans out. I've done much worse anyway.

same thing people thought about dogecoin and they only missed the train, look wheres doge now.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
We have life ... what's going on?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
NEW DEV. TEAM IS PUMPING TO 100 SATOSHI¡¡¡

http://cryptsy.wikidot.com/wiki:mooncoin

+ 2 People with over 100 btc also pumping.  Grin
Activity: 12
legendary
yes
look at this lol

http://coinmarketcap.com/moon_30.html

its crazyyyyyyy

who now not buy i cant understand, the price is now from 10. - .150 and it will go over .1000 until in 2 days

It was the hidden gem. Still is very undervalued.
Jump to: