Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 381. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Someone wants the price to crash, it is so totally obvious
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hell yeah. I've invested about 125 EURO for MOON, now have around 10. THX DEVS! FUCK U! FUCK U for saying you are working on this coin, but u don't! Now I've lost my hole hope. Wanted to help u, talked with Chainey, but now what? U don't say ANYTHING!
It it so fuckin hard to do something with this coin? Is it? NO! BUT CAN"T BELIVE U WANT TO DO SOMETHING!
Back problem? BULLSHIT! Now what? Earthquake? It's 14.01.13!

Just go to hell. Can't belive ppl still make buy orders, even for so low price. Can't stand that I bought this crap @ 11 satoshi.

lol

lol I bought 2million of them at 1satoshi and I kinda regret I did buy them Cheesy
Activity: 121
Pools are collapsing, MOON has crashlanded. Will sell my last 40000MOON for a symbolic 0.00000001LTC each Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
stopped mining for the moment. hardly the bargain this thread is making it out to be.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Rome was not built overnight. Just HODL and wait patiently.
Activity: 61
That's exactly what I've learned. FUUUUUCK!
Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
My hope just died.
don't invest into scamcoins with your wallet, invest with mining power and sell to the suckers that are using their real money to buy into the hype.

I hope it's a lesson learned for you Wink
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Hell yeah. I've invested about 125 EURO for MOON, now have around 10. THX DEVS! FUCK U! FUCK U for saying you are working on this coin, but u don't! Now I've lost my hole hope. Wanted to help u, talked with Chainey, but now what? U don't say ANYTHING!
It it so fuckin hard to do something with this coin? Is it? NO! BUT CAN"T BELIVE U WANT TO DO SOMETHING!

Just go to hell. Can't belive ppl still make buy orders, even for so low price. Can't stand that I bought this crap @ 11 satoshi.

Be sure to wish the dev well with his back too  Cool
Activity: 364
All my MOON just disappeared from multipool.us - anyone else having the same problem?

Ooops! Ignore this, I set it to auto cash out lol

Nothing missing - multipool.us rocks!

All my MOON just disappeared from multipool.us - anyone else having the same problem?
@professorY

What's with your help for devs?

No one's asked for my help. They mentioned an IRC channel but I've been in there 5 or 6 times and nothing's happening. Plus I hate IRC. My offer was/is out there.

If the original dev(s) is/are actually doing anything, I'm perfectly happy to let them do it and see where it goes.
@professorY

What's with your help for devs?
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
my tip
mine at least 10M and forget it for 3 months, then come here
profit
You can mine a million of them a day on a 7950 GPU. Anyone with a decent gaming machine can snap these up like crazy right now.

Ok, you talked me in to it. Will mine for a day. Switched all my rigs to MOON, estimated 500k MOON per hour Cheesy

Nooo, you are increasing difficulty with leaps  Shocked
 Grin
my tip
profit
You can mine a million of them a day on a 7950 GPU. Anyone with a decent gaming machine can snap these up like crazy right now.

Ok, you talked me in to it. Will mine for a day. Switched all my rigs to MOON, estimated 500k MOON per hour Cheesy
my tip
profit

^^This.

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
my tip
profit
Jump to: