Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 384. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
hm
It is normal to "die" after hitting the exchanges. Give it time. Just HODL.
If Bitcoin temporarily drops it may go up also.
No, if this would be "normal", then you would sell after hitting an exchange and buy when it is dying.

I emailed CoinedUp to request they bring the Moon/BTC market back -- it had not been lacking for orders at all.
There is no buy order at 1 satoshi. Why should they keep this dead market? No buyers make no trading.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
so do you suggest to not try to sell?

I'm certainly not. I mean, look...say you have a million MOON. If you sell that now, what is it going to get you? About 9 bucks or 0.01 of a bitcoin. Why bother? Forget you even have it. Consider it lost into the void. Come back in six months and either your 9 bucks is gone or it's turned into a LOT more than 9 bucks.

The coins like this are the best opportunity for ridiculous gains. Yes, some (most?) will fail completely. But the ones that don't are the ones that make millionaires.

Something to consider.
Activity: 378

What's the point with the price so low?  lol

Much better idea is to invest in the gambling site in my sig. It's not my site. Actually in Estonia.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

Agreed. Look at Quark. It crashed and burned hard and was sold into the ground (though I don't know if it was actually removed from exchanges). It stayed insignificant for months and then all of a sudden it skyrocketed to something like +5000% in a few days, leading to a lot of butthurt people screaming 'instamine' when the reality is that ANYone could have bought millions of QRK for almost literally nothing for 6 months.

One of two things will happen with MOON: either the devs and community will abandon it and it will die completely, or it will silently build steam for a few months, reach a tipping point and then skyrocket.

The key is an active community.

As I said yesterday, at these prices, it's almost crazy NOT to throw a few thousand satoshi at it. It's like a crazy hail mary penny stock play. It might go to zero or it might be the best investment you've made in crypto. Time will tell.

I'm actually starting to wonder if this method IS the best way to make money i.e. wait till a new coin dies on the exchange after the initial frenzy, and then buy buy buy because they alway seem to come back!
Activity: 322

Agreed. Look at Quark. It crashed and burned hard and was sold into the ground (though I don't know if it was actually removed from exchanges). It stayed insignificant for months and then all of a sudden it skyrocketed to something like +5000% in a few days, leading to a lot of butthurt people screaming 'instamine' when the reality is that ANYone could have bought millions of QRK for almost literally nothing for 6 months.

One of two things will happen with MOON: either the devs and community will abandon it and it will die completely, or it will silently build steam for a few months, reach a tipping point and then skyrocket.

As I said yesterday, at these prices, it's almost crazy NOT to throw a few thousand satoshi at it. It's like a crazy hail mary penny stock play. It might go to zero or it might be the best investment you've made in crypto. Time will tell.
QRK was pumped by Bill Stil and Max.
My 200k MOON will stay with me, because I cant sell them anyway (no buy orders)
Activity: 574
I emailed CoinedUp to request they bring the Moon/BTC market back -- it had not been lacking for orders at all.

I'd suggest others email them too and ask them to bring it back: [email protected]
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Mining is starting to render a ludicrous amount of coins. I like it and hope we bottom even lower. If you see a future in this coin, now is the time to accumulate.
Activity: 364

Activity: 558
Coined-up has removed the BTC Moon trading option now.

any other exchange?

You can trade Mooncoin in three markets that I know of so far...

Coinex has Moon - BTC:
https://coinex.pw/trade/moon_btc

Coinedup still has Moon - LTC:
https://coinedup.com/OrderBook?market=MOON&base=LTC

and they also have Moon - DOGE:
https://coinedup.com/OrderBook?market=MOON&base=DOGE

legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148
Following this coin with much Interest.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

any other exchange?
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

It is dead forever  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 910

Activity: 558

Buying at 1 satoshi, ANYthing that's done to raise awareness = pretty large profits. You can make 1000% returns if it could climb back to just 10 satoshis. Hell, if it reached the low price level doge is at right now, you'd be making 25x ROI. This should be a no-brainer.

And it's totally do-able. This coin needs a facelift (new look and feel), better web site, and a community behind it.

At this low price, this coin should be one of the most obvious investment vehicles in crypto. But an absent dev doesn't exactly inspire confidence. Yes I know you had to deal with a lot of trolls. So what. That's what happens when you launch a coin.

If this is in any way a legit effort and not a get rich quick scam, then accept the help people are offering and make this coin into something.

Seriously. People need to focus on the longer term and not just pump and dump. The coins that are still around in a few months will be trading higher because the entire market will have grown. Even the small ones will much more valuable as more people get onboard with crypto and more fiat flows into Bitcoin & the altcoins. 

This is just the tip of the iceberg, the earliest phases of mass adoption.

As I've said before, an important part of this is letting people use Moon as a currency.  CoinPayments.net is looking for votes on which altcoins to add to their payment processing system here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coin-payments-coin-vote-397540

They are likely to take the top 5 or so, so get in there and vote for Moon.  Doesn't have to be #1 to succeed!
legendary
Activity: 868
I think this has nowhere to go but up because the price cannot be less than one satoshi.
Bought over 30 mill. If it goes up one satoshi then it's 50% profit. Two would be doubling my money.  ;-)

IF there are no buy orders then it goes to 0 I hope you know that too
I think this has nowhere to go but up because the price cannot be less than one satoshi.
Bought over 30 mill. If it goes up one satoshi then it's 50% profit. Two would be doubling my money.  ;-)
Jump to: