Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 414. (Read 1106885 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 11

WTB

50M for 5 BTC by escrow
any one interested PM to me.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

MOON.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Guys, hash rates are picking up... get in here before it gets big and I close registrations... you know it will Wink  Just look at my lotto coin pool:

lel

Benefits of Mining on DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

• Backups every 30 minutes of the databases and wallets to protect your mining endeavours.
  • Full 24/7 support available at [email protected]
  • Mine interrupted - dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection.
  • Trustworthy admins who care about your experience and mining.

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• Redundant servers in different datalocations
  • DDoS protection at switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick

The Future

• Implementing a full ticketing system
  • Phone and SMS support.. yes phone! Call and talk to someone real.
  • More servers, more power, more scalability.

I hope you take the time to come give us a try and find out why we are different than every other pool out there.  

If you have any suggestions or comments please let us know [email protected] and we'd be happy to respond.

We have found blocks now!! Come and mine, it's really picking up steam now.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
In the end, I got 15,000 Moon for 5 hours of mining. Traded it at CoinEx for 5,000 Doge, that would normally have taken me days to mine. So in the end I got a good deal out of it. Sort of.
Activity: 210
I  saw at mooncoinpool that's someone mining at 19000kh/s ans earn 177,760,530.1338usd/a day...
How can u earn 177,760,530USD a DAY by mining.
You must be kidding me!

damn you have almost 150posts on this forum and Have questions like that  Shocked
Activity: 952
Merit: 513
I  saw at mooncoinpool that's someone mining at 19000kh/s ans earn 177,760,530.1338usd/a day...
How can u earn 177,760,530USD a DAY by mining.
You must be kidding me!

Activity: 171
Don't let price drop on Coinex or this coin will end up like Fedoracoin  Undecided

Did Fedoracoin ever hit 120 satoshi?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
The drawing is coming up in a couple hours get your moons here don't miss out
lotto.coinworld.us/NYAN
Activity: 196
Mooncoin is already 17 satoshis on coinex. I wonder how much higher it can go before it starts to taper. Any guesses? I have half a million and I am hoping it get a decent value when I exit.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Hey guys,

I am the moderator of moon.hashfolio.com.  The problem with payouts has been corrected. Everyone should be receiving payments now, as well as their outstanding balances.

If there are any more problems, please dont hesitate to contact at [email protected]

Since there was a mistake on my part, I have lowered the fees to 0% and am offering a 50,000 Moon Bonus to the user of the next 5 found blocks!

THank you for correcting it, I have received my payout.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Hey guys,

I am the moderator of moon.hashfolio.com.  The problem with payouts has been corrected. Everyone should be receiving payments now, as well as their outstanding balances.

If there are any more problems, please dont hesitate to contact at [email protected]

Since there was a mistake on my part, I have lowered the fees to 0% and am offering a 50,000 Moon Bonus to the user of the next 5 found blocks!
Activity: 224
Don't let price drop on Coinex or this coin will end up like Fedoracoin  Undecided
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Releasing the source in advance to a select few constitutes premine in my dictionary. At best, the whole.thing was rather messy.

Anyway, Moon is looking good sitting beside my dead BTE's.

We released to one launch pool. We did this deliberately and our reasoning was explained both here and on our blog. It was a public pool, open to everyone. Nobody was excluded from participating. It was that or risk real pre-mining and chain forking.

The two things we did not plan for:

* DDOS that kocked me off-line for 10 minutes so I could not post updates or keep people informed of status at our launch pool.
* The massive number of people that were attempting to use the pool simultaneously. At one point, the pool servers had load averages above 700! The mooncoind was literally crashing over and over and over until people backed off a bit.

If you take the unexpected downtime out of the equation, everything else went very well.

Consider this scenario:

1:00:00 PM - No DDoS and pool opens to the public without any crashing
1:00:05 PM - Source drops to github.
1:02:00 PM - Other pools finish their compile and launch mooncoind.

That's what was intended from the outset.

I agree it got messy and that fuels paranoia. I just wish folks would be a bit more rational about their analysis. There were people in IRC using screeshots of a block chain explorer which was reporting time in GMT-6 as evidence of something. When we would try and explain timezones, that only amped up their hysteria.

Don't think it's hysteria. I was on multipool from second 0, miner ready for genesis block to appear. 1hour later 250k moon hash power of 1.6mh/s and 600million moon in one wallet. If you don't want to call it premined ok call it "the pool crashed while someone with sourcecode was getting 600 million' worth blocks...

I got lucky and got 5% of that 600 million by being in the right pool at the rigght time, kept hammering the poo with my workers as soon as release was put on the forum by the OP, I am sure there are a lot of newbees out there who got luky like me, also i actually disconected from the pool that i got 32 mil from and went to multipool and only did about a mil in about 2 hours, so right time//right place for the 32 mil i have shared this before...

mooncoinpool.com

http://imgur.com/a/0ox3j

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
It looks like mooncoin might be getting ready for a pump and dump on coinex. The coin value might go up 3x in value today then fall back down.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
For all the folks complaining about receiving nothing from their pools or having other balance or technical issues, take a look at mooncoinpool.com. Verified solid pool running 400MH/s with excellent perks Wink Obviously with 0% fee and confirmed payouts every 2 minutes.
Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Consider this scenario:

1:00:00 PM - No DDoS and pool opens to the public without any crashing
1:00:05 PM - Source drops to github.
1:02:00 PM - Other pools finish their compile and launch mooncoind.

That's what was intended from the outset.

still a bad plan.
The minimum viable option was to release the source at the same time as the pool opening, not even 5 seconds later.
But ideally, if you were planning at least a 2 minutes setup time for other pools you could have released the source 1 minute prior to opening the pool, that way people would be busy compiling their wallets or setting up pools instead of smashing on multipool doors.

instead of creating a diversion to avoid an inevitable DDoS (or how people named it, the bitcointalk's hug of death) you simply pointed every hungry miner to a single location on the internet at the same time. Bad choice.
Activity: 154
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Anyone whats going on with http://moon.cryptomp.com/?.  I've had no coins reported on the site, no payouts, and now the site says the pool is shut down.  Where did my coins go?
Activity: 70
Small amount of moon wanted to test my wallet can pay with doge or tips

i can do 1:1 doge

sure send me your address ill send 1000 doge

moon is 2SonZXE1qf86wJBCmw7J8yVMXZS4FsvvSC

Sent you the moon
waiting for the doges Smiley

DQG1YPtchR7Jk35cxEE5ecM2qYQbo5JL2b

Sorry missed your post i sent an extra 500 for your trouble

I can trade some moon for doge also if you want!
help me!

i not see the manual payout mooncoin in hashadicts pool like many pools !

hashaddicts dont have it Huh

I didn't see one either when I looked so I just set the auto pay to 500. Mined slightly over that, got payment, and moved on to another pool.
Activity: 238
Small amount of moon wanted to test my wallet can pay with doge or tips

i can do 1:1 doge

sure send me your address ill send 1000 doge

moon is 2SonZXE1qf86wJBCmw7J8yVMXZS4FsvvSC

Sent you the moon
waiting for the doges Smiley

DQG1YPtchR7Jk35cxEE5ecM2qYQbo5JL2b

Sorry missed your post i sent an extra 500 for your trouble
Any mooners exchanging for some kittehs?
Holler.
Jump to: