Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 410. (Read 1106885 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
That's some drop, I bought at 7
Activity: 224
Down to 6 satoshi now  Shocked

Think its gonna rise back up?

I'd like to think so but I wouldn't bet on it.  Undecided
Activity: 154
Down to 6 satoshi now  Shocked
Activity: 196
MOON

The Chunky Moon Pool has launched and we need your help getting our hash rate up.

Again, we have a 0% mining fee, SSL, and we're super scalable and stable.

• I will be giving away 100,000 MOON to random accounts when we hit 100 MH/s
  • I will be giving away 50,000 MOON to the first 5 block finders.

https://pool.chunky.ms/moon/

I'm also just throwing coins to miners that join us in this thread.

GIVEAWAY thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/giveaway-dogeeac-big-chunky-pool-giveaway-earthcoin-dogecoin-391190
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Price is dropping on CoinEX
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
I've been mining this coin since the start,  I know the block reward is random, but how many coins should you expect form 24 hours of mining with 3.5mh/s.

Looked at the est coin per day at different pools and they all seem total different.

Thanks for any help
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Do you think the cryptsy listing will really make it go up when it's already listed on coinex?
Activity: 154
Everyone is doing the IPO thingy, buy them cheap BEFORE the IPO listing on exchange, then once listed, make 10X to 100X profit, and DUMP them.

Well...obviously man, i mean really what do you expect. Its an easy way to turn a profit and make money. People have been doing this for years....its called stocks.
Activity: 71
Everyone is doing the IPO thingy, buy them cheap BEFORE the IPO listing on exchange, then once listed, make 10X to 100X profit, and DUMP them.

Once it gets on coinmarketcap / cryptmarketcap the price will go up again
Activity: 178
This has an unprofessional air to it all around. Personally I would buy around 1 Million of them just to sell later at a higher price. You can easily make a bit of money like that right now. When the current price goes to around 10x this is all going to be over. Now is the time to enter.

I agree - people are dumping coins now - I just bought 250k (I only invest with currency I mine) and have re-listed them at about double the price. Just going to wait and see Smiley 

Where are you buying & selling?

https://coinex.pw/

Activity: 182
This has an unprofessional air to it all around. Personally I would buy around 1 Million of them just to sell later at a higher price. You can easily make a bit of money like that right now. When the current price goes to around 10x this is all going to be over. Now is the time to enter.

I agree - people are dumping coins now - I just bought 250k (I only invest with currency I mine) and have re-listed them at about double the price. Just going to wait and see Smiley 

Where are you buying & selling?

Activity: 65
I think that http://moon.coin-pool.org/ is missing from the pools list
Activity: 1492
Merit: 763
Life is a taxable event

Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

this is probably the cheapest you'll see the coin... buy up and hit the moon.
this coin is joining the fedoratip club soon.
Activity: 128

this is probably the cheapest you'll see the coin... buy up and hit the moon.
Jump to: