Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 409. (Read 1106885 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
1h ago there were hardly 2 btc in the buy orders. Now around 20btc, its getting hot
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
Crypsy adds almost every coin

Agreed, it will be there but it's just a matter of waiting until its there, weighting the options wether it's worth to sell now or wait till cryptsy.

cat and dog is in there and a few dead coin....MOON is a nice name and not enough marketing yet like EAC...and hey it is almost "A DAY OLD" only

patience my fellow cryptos.....somebody just made a game https://coin-horse.com/MON/...it is worth something..
Activity: 39
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
who ever got moons at 5-6 satoshis is making in less than 1 h, 100% profit. I dont think its going to die so quick.
Activity: 14
monsters waiting for panic sell
Activity: 154

Agreed, it will be there but it's just a matter of waiting until its there, weighting the options wether it's worth to sell now or wait till cryptsy.
This has an unprofessional air to it all around. Personally I would buy around 1 Million of them just to sell later at a higher price. You can easily make a bit of money like that right now. When the current price goes to around 10x this is all going to be over. Now is the time to enter.

I agree - people are dumping coins now - I just bought 250k (I only invest with currency I mine) and have re-listed them at about double the price. Just going to wait and see Smiley 

maybe those who miss the train want to drive the price down and buy cheap....

That's what im expecting. Once this hits cryptsy its gonna explode prolly 150 satoshi

What makes you think it will hit Cryptsy?

Just the simple fact that people like to make money...and this def makes money. lol
Activity: 224
This has an unprofessional air to it all around. Personally I would buy around 1 Million of them just to sell later at a higher price. You can easily make a bit of money like that right now. When the current price goes to around 10x this is all going to be over. Now is the time to enter.

I agree - people are dumping coins now - I just bought 250k (I only invest with currency I mine) and have re-listed them at about double the price. Just going to wait and see Smiley 

That's what im expecting. Once this hits cryptsy its gonna explode prolly 150 satoshi

What makes you think it will hit Cryptsy?

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

buy when it is cheap and hold it.

...and you'll be stuck holding a bag of worthless coins, like Fedoracoin atm
Activity: 28

Hold it for what, hoping someone else is a bigger retard than you and buys higher?
Activity: 14
Activity: 42
Down to 6 satoshi now  Shocked

Think its gonna rise back up?

I'd like to think so but I wouldn't bet on it.  Undecided

To rise it needs demand.

Does anyone want this coin other than the pump and dumpers that own it?

Think.

Yup, I followed the launch from the beginning. Obvious SCAM and pump and dump.

I'm glad I didn't turn my rig to this puppy. The OP had a good announcement. He got some people interested. But, the launch stunk throughout.

I will continue to mine RPC. I may get one coin a day. But, there is no premine and it has value.
The people that made the most from this coin are the ones that mined it within the first 1-2 hours of being released...
Activity: 28
Down to 6 satoshi now  Shocked

Think its gonna rise back up?

I'd like to think so but I wouldn't bet on it.  Undecided

To rise it needs demand.

Does anyone want this coin other than the pump and dumpers that own it?

Think.
I was selling last night at 19-20
Jump to: