Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 443. (Read 1106885 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 10
where do we go to find ou the difficulty and next difficulty adjustment?
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Willing to trade Mooncoins for Doge's 1:1 (10k).

having a laugh mate?
If you want I can trade you 2mil mooncoins for 1.5million Doges! ( I will give you moon and you give me doge) Such a good deal,to the moon!

I have 10k Moon but no wallet yet. Please send me your doge at D9p6FZQb1sKkq9hApy4tnjSduYfdnc74bb

Do it quickly as I have to reconsider my offer when Mooncoin goes to Moon!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
WALLET UPDATE:

We apologize for the lack of a wallet. We didn't intend for the qt source to be placed on the git as it is clearly unfinished. But in the rush to get the source out, it slipped by.

We now have the wallet un-doged and corrected. The source has been committed.

If there is anyone out there who can assist with compiling the Windows and OS X wallets, it would be of tremendous help!

Finally, thank you!

Windows Compiled wallet here, sick of the stupid doge text;

Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!PxYCwJID!TRArtmQi4vrHkH7pe7SIo3pKE-lHoqbMkhL2ymLUlfE

Compiled it in mere seconds and juuust finished the upload, eh? Stop promoting your infested 180kb wallet already.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 70
2Lfu5aPogG4svPzQ81jjxTRDyM16HSDRSS

Eager to test wallet. 1 coin will work.

Thanks
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Picked the wrong pool again: Multipool was down for almost the whole time it was at the lowest difficulty: https://www.multipool.us/blocks.php?curr=moon&page=29 Sad

moon.bitember.com
Activity: 171
[WTS] 58,000 MOON coins for DOGE,

OFFERS?
Activity: 238

Why the fuck does everyone yell its premined scam stolen 600 mil etc shit.

If you have brain you fkin do some math. I got 1 mil coins in 30-45 mins from launch at 3 mhash. Imagine if 600 ppl were at multipool or even more !!

Thats  simple math dont be stupid

No, don't be grumpy and lets continue mining and cite.

Code:
b333n

Activity: 1

Huh  Grin
Activity: 98
WALLET UPDATE:

We apologize for the lack of a wallet. We didn't intend for the qt source to be placed on the git as it is clearly unfinished. But in the rush to get the source out, it slipped by.

If there is anyone out there who can assist with compiling the Windows and OS X wallets, it would be of tremendous help!

The rush? Hahahahahaha. Hahaha. Lol

having a laugh mate?
If you want I can trade you 2mil mooncoins for 1.5million Doges! ( I will give you moon and you give me doge) Such a good deal,to the moon!
Activity: 83
I wanna test my wallet too. If you dont have faith in this coin, pls send some to my address:
2R9Lc6JE5MTjx6yMi7FjGwsxNN9o2tQPJP

I hope it works...
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Try this if other are down:

START MINING NOW:
https://moon.suprnova.cc

Currently 0 % Fee, Stratum, Vardiff, everything you need.

I've turned off E-Mail confirmations, you can log-in directly.

https://moon.suprnova.cc
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
WALLET UPDATE:

Finally, thank you!

Windows Compiled wallet here, sick of the stupid doge text;

Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!PxYCwJID!TRArtmQi4vrHkH7pe7SIo3pKE-lHoqbMkhL2ymLUlfE

Activity: 138
WALLET UPDATE:

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Guys, please send me any amount of moon coins to test the wallet. I want to take all my mined moon coins from pool and I want to be sure everything is ok with wallet.
2KnxycMVitGNCGwN17H5kag5R366nspCSo

Thanks!

test your own scammer

?Are you just stupid?

you must think we are scammer u can send a small amount to your self to test ass fuckin noob or scammer u pick

I have 500k on 1 pool and 100k on 2nd pool. I don't want to mess with manual payout and automatic payout will send the whole sum (and both are not tiny and I don't want to loose em). I took the wallet (UNOFICCIAL!) here http://www.reddit.com/r/MoonCoin/comments/1u1aee/windows_wallet_for_mooncoin/ (By nocoin) with no guarantee that it works. So I created a wallet and asked to send me any amount (even 1 moon was enough). 2 kind gentlemen sent me 1000 and 420 moon, thanks a lot, now I can confirm Nocoin wallet works good.

How can I send coins to my wallet if I have 0?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

Why the fuck does everyone yell its premined scam stolen 600 mil etc shit.

If you have brain you fkin do some math. I got 1 mil coins in 30-45 mins from launch at 3 mhash. Imagine if 600 ppl were at multipool or even more !!

Thats  simple math dont be stupid

No, don't be grumpy and lets continue mining and cite.
legendary
yes
Something wrong with multipool?

No block found from last 43 mins? With 1700Mhash/s? Are you serious?

Fork time?
legendary
yes
Want to buy 500k-2million of these coins!
PM me with offers
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
Something wrong with multipool?

No block found from last 43 mins? With 1700Mhash/s? Are you serious?
Jump to: