Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 438. (Read 1106885 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Want to sell:  6.000.000 (6M) Moon.
3BTC. I can accept more coins and more offers, PM me
Activity: 310
Merit: 250
In Crypto I trust.
what should the mooncoin.conf look like

what is the rpc port and addnodes if any?
Activity: 308
If you think this was a good release than you must be new to this scene.

Look at DGC, that was a good launch with no premine

If OP really was DDOS'd he should have delayed launch with at least a day. But a good launch (and good coin) apparantly wasnt the most important thing on his list.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
premined scam coin.. your all fools.

It wasn't premined period anyone could join those pools, seems like people need something to complain about.

Wrong. We were all led to believe the release would be to all pools not just a select one or two. So unless you were lucky enough to be on one of those pools you were shit out of luck.

I think the complaints are justified.

I'm sorry but that's just not true.

It was said many times in this thread that.

1. Multipool.us would go live FIRST (see below), all the details were there so everyone could set an account up in advance.
2. Then the source would be released once up and running.
3. Other pools would come online.

It was done this way to prevent the mess that was catcoin where 8 pools all started at the same time and every single one was on a different chain.

It wasn't a perfect launch, but it was one of the better ones in recent times.

BS the re target was not 8hrs

Probably a good job, or mining would be done....at the rate it was going lol
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
just checked multipool and i can see my coins now, havent used it enough yet. only have 275kHash/s and i'm close to one thousand in an hour. it'll be interesting to see how this coin trades with other coins.

damn you people and your millions of coins already; i wish i could get a stronger setup :\
Activity: 479

It wasn't premined period anyone could join those pools, seems like people need something to complain about.

Wrong. We were all led to believe the release would be to all pools not just a select one or two. So unless you were lucky enough to be on one of those pools you were shit out of luck.

1. Multipool.us would go live FIRST (see below), all the details were there so everyone could set an account up in advance.

It was done this way to prevent the mess that was catcoin where 8 pools all started at the same time and every single one was on a different chain.

BS the re target was not 8hrs
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

Activity: 479

Completely wrong.

From the start it's been crystal clear that we were starting with one pool to establish the blockchain and then provide the source to other pool operators.

Multipool was crushed under the load and it took 30 minutes to pick up the pieces.

This has been stated in this thread, on the Mooncoin blog, in the Reddit, etc.

SO what happened to the re target u keep skipping the question
Activity: 238
WTB 10 mil Moon coin for 0.01 BTC. just ppl with good rep pm me!
Activity: 24

Exactly my thoughts. Nothing special with this specs anyway. Just a clone with no improvements? Why the hype?

ROFL. multipool DID establish block 1-49 ...sigh not even gonna bother with all these pre mined comments anymore.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Try this if other are down:

START MINING NOW:
https://moon.suprnova.cc

Currently 0 % Fee, Stratum, Vardiff, everything you need.

I've turned off E-Mail confirmations, you can log-in directly.

https://moon.suprnova.cc
Activity: 138

Completely wrong.

From the start it's been crystal clear that we were starting with one pool to establish the blockchain and then provide the source to other pool operators.

Multipool was crushed under the load and it took 30 minutes to pick up the pieces.

This has been stated in this thread, on the Mooncoin blog, in the Reddit, etc.
Activity: 43
this is retarded, fuck this coin, doge so much better wow
Activity: 13

Exactly my thoughts. Nothing special with this specs anyway. Just a clone with no improvements? Why the hype?

What did you expect? the world is full of shitcoins and this isn't even the worst.. Keep on mining you bastards..
Activity: 294
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

Activity: 308

SCAM!

Activity: 10
Please send me some MOON to see if the Wallet works

2cHC1HpYrQVvCkbR7wvaWGbYF7dbgURC4J

Thank you

regards
Activity: 266

Well, there is more evidence it was premined than not.

Although the premine was not done in the traditional way, but by having the dev becoming the victim of a "DDoS" in the very release moment so that only one pool could mine and only those with a wallet for solo mining.

So this is a premined coin in every sense but the actual method.
Activity: 144
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/49478

already requested on cryptsy get the votes in!!!  Cant believe the speed on multipool already! congradulations to the successful launch! excited to see how it goes im going to be a hardcore supporter myself! Cheesy
Jump to: