Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 447. (Read 1106885 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
WHER ARE THE FUKING WALLET
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
It is starting to feel like BTE: being stuck with coins that ain't worth anything and are not traded anywhere  Grin
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
Go to multipools blocks found shows 20 to 49 and then the 1081 and so on so pretty sure that address where those 570 mill coins went is multipool. Doesn't show 1-19 but its the same address so doesn't look pre-mined to me.

There are two ways to premine.

1) premine
2) open a pool, the only pool, with the only compiled ready to mine wallet, wait 5 minutes with 1TH, solve 100 blocks, then call it a day.

Oh but #2 isn't a technical pre-mine. It is the obvious consequence. What's the difference?

There difference is that with #2 those coins belong to miners who submitted shares.  The pool was available for days to register for an account... so I donno how that equates to a premine.  But, on this forum looking at Bitcoin/Litecoin source on git and thinking about starting a coin might be a "premine".
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
WTS 170.000 MOON -> 0.2 BTC
Activity: 714
Merit: 504
OK well mining on my iMac I've accumulated the grand total of....

1639 mooncoins.

WOOOt to the oomnd,dm.
Activity: 42
im going back to doge good luck on this coin all
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
WTS 960000 mooncoin

Pm me with offers

Cheers
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Go to multipools blocks found shows 20 to 49 and then the 1081 and so on so pretty sure that address where those 570 mill coins went is multipool. Doesn't show 1-19 but its the same address so doesn't look pre-mined to me.

There are two ways to premine.

1) premine
2) open a pool, the only pool, with the only compiled ready to mine wallet, wait 5 minutes with 1TH, solve 100 blocks, then call it a day.

Oh but #2 isn't a technical pre-mine. It is the obvious consequence. What's the difference?
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Looks like most of the fun is over. When will 77k difficulty change again to something higher (=moment to go back to Doge)?
Activity: 345
Merit: 250
Get the coin listed to cryptsy
Activity: 112
WTS 136,350 moon coins for BTC or LTC offers please, will send within 15 mins
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

START MINING NOW:
https://moon.suprnova.cc

Currently 0 % Fee, Stratum, Vardiff, everything you need.

Blocks have been found, frontend was a bit slow, everything is back to normal now.

I've turned off E-Mail confirmations, you can log-in directly.

https://moon.suprnova.cc

I would restart mining at your pool but i need to see my mined coins first. pool says "REVISED Daemon running, Blocks will be credited to you soon !"

still waiting for my blocks to be credited.
as of now it says "0 confirmed 0 unconfirmed"

Unfortunately there were no blocks found while diff was low, only orphans, then we were on a forked chain, I redownloaded the block chain (while diff was 16) and now everything looks good, but diff unfortunately skyrocketed... will be hard without proper hashing power..
Activity: 19
IS _ANY_ public pool successfully mining at the moment?

Yes http://solidpool.org/

This pool found 1 block in total EVER? Wow.. much profit..
Activity: 24
could send me someone some MOON to check if the wallet works?

2LfSWiTWLK2T5wT4YCFGYsv2upf1iAzgGm

Thanks
Just sent you 10,000.000001 MOONCOIN, such a big amount I know.
Activity: 98
Reason these coins have problems on start up is that everyone with super-farms just waits for a new coin to be released, and then they switch over to it and mine the shit out of it, leaving everyone else in the dust and increasing the difficulty in a short time.

Needs to be some kind of limit on how many hashes people can mine so everyone has a chance  

Yea.  

It's called buy more cards.

Or just don't be an asshole and ruin it for everyone else
Activity: 24
Activity: 15
could send me someone some MOON to check if the wallet works?

2LfSWiTWLK2T5wT4YCFGYsv2upf1iAzgGm

Thanks
Activity: 84
Jump to: