Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 451. (Read 1106885 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Everyone should just calm down a bit Wink

No one even knows to who that address with the 600 million belongs to, and it is only 0.15% of the coins.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
There was no premine.

Massive hype + crashing servers + a few blocks found by miners in the chaos IS NOT pre-mine

per this link: https://www.multipool.us/blocks.php?curr=moon (go to last page)

block between 49 and 1081 isnt mined by multipool and first block mined is 17 so first block till 17 is directly mined by you, blocks between 49 and 1081 also mined by you as the source was not available at that point and multipool isnt mined that, so if you can give a clear answer to that i am ok, but if you cant than everything will be pretty clear
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
There was no premine.

Massive hype + crashing servers + a few blocks found by miners in the chaos IS NOT pre-mine

If you want people to ACTUAL believe you, you better have a CLEAR STEP BY STEP explanation about how the first blocks could have been mined.
The wallet has 5 billion coins. You told on the exact same moment on irc that NOBODY WAS MINING!
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
This coin needs faucets....
Activity: 224
RTFM ;D
the first 50 Blocks all gone to this addresse 2DkNHNQh38ZyMsMraPMvvkbtSP5rKefVdA  Shocked

looks like premined  Roll Eyes
Activity: 120
New diff: 77.74

Too much for me.Back to hotcoin.

Mooncoin was epic fail.

You have to assume these will list at 1/4 to 1/5th of DOGE coin value (just given block rewards and whatnot).  So at this rate we're getting into dangerous territory... 1/5th the value then it's like mining DOGE at 388...  which is higher than it's current difficulty.

edit: any higher and im out

Est. Next Difficulty    342.99696002 (Change in 1 Blocks)  Shocked
Activity: 66
[ANN][P2POOL][STRATUM] - [MOON] - http://p2pool.name:9664

Hello Miners!

We added MOON support.

Reliable p2pool based in Europe.
- static ip
- low latency

Server ist up & running.
Fee will be 1.0%.

No registration required. Just join, mine and get paid.

Username: payoutaddress
Password: anything

MOON - Mooncoin
http://p2pool.name:9664

Happy mining !
Cyber Cool & Knauf1 Wink

(Email: [email protected])
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
I've set up a proper Abe-based Mooncoin block explorer at http://moon.webboise.com/chain/Mooncoin

Tips/donations appreciated at 2DaMoonGgRdaew5CFgUpi4VP1mGmYdZfW8

Where is lunch time on this?

http://moon.webboise.com/chain/Mooncoin?count=2016&hi=2015
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
There was no premine.

So your saying none of this its your fault? How do you explain the only pool that was going down and crashing was the first one to accept hashing? The other pools were up and I had them lined up to start mining and i could not connect to any of them for like around 1 hour after the launch time! People didnt even know what was the port to multipool! And poor you im guessing you dont mind to start to make giveways with the few coins you have to repair all this mess and make emends do you?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Est. Next Difficulty   369.72988029 (Change in 309 Blocks)   ??
Activity: 70
selling 2 million moon coins, pm for offers~
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
There is total supply around 384.4 billion MOON coins, you are all screaming how 0.5-1 billion mooncoins were premined.. haha, so if anyone of this screamers can take calculator into their filthy hands, please type: 1/384.4 and result is 0,0026 which is 0.26%... so that is really substantional amount.. EAC was premined 2% and nobody gives a f**k... here you are all p****d off from 0.26%?? which are not even premine.. it is just fast mine on diff 1..
peace

The 384.4 billion MOON coins won't be all mined for a long ass time. So the premine might have 25% of all coins.

If you think in this logic, then 2% of EAC are like 90% of all "usable" coins, or what?
I guarantee you that at least 10-15% moons will be mined within week or two.. just like doge was.. so even that this so called premine still would be aroun 2.5%..
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
The problem is that Dev lied and keeps lying about the premine + no communication with people here, the DOGE copy-paste etc, which shows that he's an incompetent retard and this is a shitcoin with no future.

OK.

Firstly, the dev has released no official wallet. 

Secondly, nocoin was nice enough to compile a wallet quick n dirty for us.  You should be thanking him.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

START MINING NOW:
https://moon.suprnova.cc

Currently 0 % Fee, Stratum, Vardiff, everything you need.

Blocks have been found, frontend was a bit slow, everything is back to normal now.

I've turned off E-Mail confirmations, you can log-in directly.

https://moon.suprnova.cc
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
I don't understand the anti-pre-mine mentality. 2 billion of 384 billion is still less than 1%. All the calls for scams and premining seem as though an expectation of free money handouts is what occurs at a coin launch. I'm getting Moons in my wallet so  Smiley.

If the dev with 1 billion goes crazy and dumps all the coin for quick profit, he may drive the price way too down and kill the coin easily (miners will stop mining the coin if the price like 1 satoshi per coin and at diff 77 it will take quite a long for those who left to find another block/. And since diff retarget is once per 320 block, this will make mining the coin unprofitable for perhaps years). No miners = no transactions and easy 51% attacks, coin dies.

So premined coin is not necessarily unusable, but it is very risky - due to risk of premined coins getting dumped, the coin is in huge risk of price dropping to a mere fraction within a very short time, or even killing the coin. That's what is bad on premined coins. If the coins are more evenly distributes (like if there are perhaps at least dozen or hundred of rich people holding some large amount of coins), the risk of all of them going nuts at once is minimal and if one of them goes nuts, then the impact on the coin is not fatal.
Activity: 182
WHERE ARE THE FUCKING WALLET!
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
premine or not, the public (the true future coins hope for) dont give a crap.... problem is a shaky opening with no wallet for a coin that is an exact clone, NOTHING new or different...except an overly diluted distribution... mined a few and moving on
Activity: 112
its not only about this premine shit, but about a equal chance for everyone to mine it from the start....

really frustrated when only a few ppl can mine it because they know how to compile wallet or somethings that allow them to gather coin before rest of us...

i was waiting 2 days for launch and when it happen - so much problem with it, no wallet, no working pool, etc...
Activity: 196
16GH/s netrate doesnt look like its dieing
Jump to: