Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 454. (Read 1106885 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
https://mooncoin.bit34.com/ just went 404 on me, still got a big batch lying around there due to lack of a wallet, any information on that?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Going to tap out, if anyone wants to buy my 13k for BTC, LTC, FTC let me know.
Activity: 310
Merit: 250
In Crypto I trust.
we need the official wallet qt , we are keeping the coins in the pools and it's very risky

It also give unfair advantage to solo miners using linux.
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
In 10 blocks, welcome to difficulty 100  Grin There's more than 4GH/s on the network.
Activity: 154
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
So what happens if I'm in a pool that never finds a block?  I joined http://moon.cryptomp.com/ and they haven't found a block, so will I ever get paid for the shares I've found?
Activity: 112
There was no premine.

Massive hype + crashing servers + a few blocks found by miners in the chaos IS NOT pre-mine

'a few blocks'

I'm with ya....

500 mil PREMINE haha 2DkNHNQh38ZyMsMraPMvvkbtSP5rKefVdA no premine at all yeah right, glad I didn't waste any electric trying to mine this SHITECOIN

BETTER launch than cats my ass, yah we had aFORKED chain but it got sorted within a few hours and look at cat now, 0.001 a coin XD laugh when this is too poor to go on an exchange from the amount of premine, don't believe me check this address 2DkNHNQh38ZyMsMraPMvvkbtSP5rKefVdA 500MILL premined block 1-49 HAHA so much for a good 'no premine' coin
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
What a joke..500 million premined..

SCAMCOIN
more like 1 billion
+500 blocks premined
each block ~2 million
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
why all the haters. this was a better launch than cats. give it a chance. i think a lot of people will be happier when we get a proper official wallet. and quick
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I present to you: Scryptminer.nl

• 1% fee REGISTRATIONS ARE OPEN FRONTEND A BIT WOBBLY BACKEND STABLE!).
  • VARDIFF Enabled, PROP payout. It will be better at launch than PPLNS
  • 8 CORE 32 GB 10Gbps Server

We launch as soon as the sourcecode comes out!

Already set 40 people's fee to 0%, join fast and request your 0% fee in the support section!
Activity: 112
"FOUND BLOCK FOR POOL"

NON STOP AT LAUNCH

For Poolerino pool, and at Poolerino I only got 4900??? The pool shut down 10 min after launch and I did not get anything else??? I took a few screen shots of me finding blocks non stop and I get no coins from them?Huh What is going on here???

pwned.
Activity: 126
There was no premine.

Massive hype + crashing servers + a few blocks found by miners in the chaos IS NOT pre-mine

maybe next time just do like a 2am release on a tuesday homie..
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
There was no premine.

Just keep lying to urself Smiley Doenst bother me
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Diff change in 5 minutes.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
500kk premined? nice  Shocked

500kk? I think more, probably between 1G and 2G ...

but maybe this will kill the coin - miners will mine for a  while, the difficulty will skyrocket soon and then what - the coin was premined, so leave the pool and dump all the coins faster than devs for at least some profit. Hashrate drops, difficulty stays for a while and nobody will be able to mine anything, more miners leave ... and the coin dies Smiley
Activity: 98
DEAD

if someone want to buy i am willing to sell this shitcoin, got 200k send me an offer
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
There was no premine.

'a few blocks'

I'm with ya....

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I mined 5k...Thats ok! Only 200khash.
Activity: 138
There was no premine.

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Adios mooncoin, you had so much promise.
Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Jump to: