Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 452. (Read 1106885 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100
abandon ship. dumpy coin. diff too high.
this should be a lesson for future devs.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
1599 blocks where mined at diff = 1 BEFORE the actual launch  Roll Eyes

http://moonchain.info/chain/Mooncoin?count=500

they took this down, do you have a screenshot as proof?

PM me with it if you will as it will get lost in this friggin thread.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Stolen 3 hours mining CAT  Angry

Everybody who gives me 8 CAT gets my whole cash out from Multipool.

As it is down the whole time ican´t see what in it.

PM me
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
The problem is that Dev lied and keeps lying about the premine + no communication with people here, the DOGE copy-paste etc, which shows that he's an incompetent retard and this is a shitcoin with no future.

Then don't mine it. Unless you really care what I do with my rig? You saw cat coin right?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
900000k MoonCoin for sale, pm me your offers.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I don't understand the anti-pre-mine mentality. 2 billion of 384 billion is still less than 1%. All the calls for scams and premining seem as though an expectation of free money handouts is what occurs at a coin launch. I'm getting Moons in my wallet so  Smiley.

Yup people will call a POW coin a scamcoin if less then 1% gets premined. While giving a POS 100% premined coin a pass as long as they think they can turn a profit flipping it.

Basically if someone doesn't get a ton of easy coins in the first hour then the coin is a scam.
Activity: 196

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Wallet
Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!PxYCwJID!TRArtmQi4vrHkH7pe7SIo3pKE-lHoqbMkhL2ymLUlfE

Dude you should be banned for spreading shit

People wait for the OP to post wallet, don't trust this post.
Activity: 532
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
how much ? i don't have much money lol
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The problem is that Dev lied and keeps lying about the premine + no communication with people here, the DOGE copy-paste etc, which shows that he's an incompetent retard and this is a shitcoin with no future.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Only thing I have confirmed is, reasons to not use multipool again. I may not have the most impressive numbers for mining, but assured none will be pointed at multipool again.

As soon as the site quits getting "accidentally" unplugged, I'm empty every scrap of pocket change, other shit coins, and it'll be silent then on.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
There is total supply around 384.4 billion MOON coins, you are all screaming how 0.5-1 billion mooncoins were premined.. haha, so if anyone of this screamers can take calculator into their filthy hands, please type: 1/384.4 and result is 0,0026 which is 0.26%... so that is really substantional amount.. EAC was premined 2% and nobody gives a f**k... here you are all p****d off from 0.26%?? which are not even premine.. it is just fast mine on diff 1..
peace

The 384.4 billion MOON coins won't be all mined for a long ass time. So the premine might have 25% of all coins.
Activity: 168
There was no premine.

Massive hype + crashing servers + a few blocks found by miners in the chaos IS NOT pre-mine

If (due to crash and "DDos" and the fact that the source was handed out 30 mins late) the only person that was able to mine the coin was the dev and perhaps few friends - it is not a premine?

And now the difficulty is up from 16:
"difficulty" : 77.74597761,
Once again, could it be multipool wallet?
Activity: 259
New diff: 77.74

Too much for me.Back to hotcoin.

Mooncoin was epic fail.

You have to assume these will list at 1/4 to 1/5th of DOGE coin value (just given block rewards and whatnot).  So at this rate we're getting into dangerous territory... 1/5th the value then it's like mining DOGE at 388...  which is higher than it's current difficulty.

edit: any higher and im out
Activity: 266

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Wallet
Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!PxYCwJID!TRArtmQi4vrHkH7pe7SIo3pKE-lHoqbMkhL2ymLUlfE

Or maybe this
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
WTB mooncoins send me pm with your offers
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
So how do i get rid of this scam wallet i used before ppl said it was fake

Seems to work ok tho but guess im fukked if it is virus etc

Overall best coin ever:D hmm such perceptive maby it won't end like TIPS Smiley
Activity: 143
I don't understand the anti-pre-mine mentality. 2 billion of 384 billion is still less than 1%. All the calls for scams and premining seem as though an expectation of free money handouts is what occurs at a coin launch. I'm getting Moons in my wallet so  Smiley.

+1  Grin
Activity: 378
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
There is total supply around 384.4 billion MOON coins, you are all screaming how 0.5-1 billion mooncoins were premined.. haha, so if anyone of this screamers can take calculator into their filthy hands, please type: 1/384.4 and result is 0,0026 which is 0.26%... so that is really substantional amount.. EAC was premined 2% and nobody gives a f**k... here you are all p****d off from 0.26%?? which are not even premine.. it is just fast mine on diff 1..
peace
legendary
Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000
May the coin be with you..
this coin is dead within 2 hours.. madness
Jump to: