Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Motify] ✅MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM✅Masternodes✅Listed On CB✅ ALPHA LIVE ✅ - page 2. (Read 2798 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
There are a lot of parameters and unknowns in this business. The thing is that the competition is huge and every business has to go that extra mile to get investors and after that, users...So, the less unknowns, the better the idea! Good luck, team!
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
All around excellent work from the dev team. This is one of the most well organized and well thought out projects from a-z I've seen since.......well ever.
copper member
Activity: 39
Excellent direction!
But, in addition, you need a lot of time to promote technology to the masses.  There is little trust in the world blockchain.
When we can build people's trust, then everyone will win!

That is correct, our initial marketing will begin soon and will largely focus on paid advertisements from Instagram influencers. Which will bring many new users to the platform and increase adoption.
copper member
Very promising direction of the project! Let's hope that the developers will not fail and Motify will become a new peak in the crypto currency  Wink

We are confident and will do everything in our ability to ensure that Motify is a success in both the cryptocurrency & music industry space.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Our future BTC
Excellent direction!
But, in addition, you need a lot of time to promote technology to the masses.  There is little trust in the world blockchain.
When we can build people's trust, then everyone will win!
copper member
hello sir, do you have plan add bounty media social or signature campaign ? i like your idea
where is market available to buy and sell ?

We are waiting to be Listed on cryptobridge at the moment. The fee has already been paid.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
hello sir, do you have plan add bounty media social or signature campaign ? i like your idea
where is market available to buy and sell ?
copper member
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
GermanTranslator | CommunityManager | Mojotastic™
Activity: 86
Very promising direction of the project! Let's hope that the developers will not fail and Motify will become a new peak in the crypto currency  Wink
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
Cryptobridge listing has been paid!

waw, its a good news,
its Time for Motify  Cool. Good Job dev.
Go Motify !
copper member
Cryptobridge listing has been paid!
copper member
Activity: 322
RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....
copper member
Motify has been added to the Gentarium masternode hosting platform - https://mn.gtmcoin.io/
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
The Motify project is very interesting.
There is a possibility that it becomes a currency in which attention gather.

MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM is actually a lot.
However, there are only a few places that take a big share.

As far as whitepaper is concerned, I am worried about the fact that the characteristics of the product can not be fully expressed. However, discorduser is small, I think the basic part is well prepared.

I think there is a possibility to moon.
It would be better if it makes it easier for creators and artists to understand the ideas and mechanisms of key products leading to the benefits of listeners.
copper member
We are now accepting translation bounties. Reserve here!
brand new
Activity: 0
copper member
I like the dev way to handle Discord, very creative.
Giveaway with trivia quiz is a fun way to get free coin. Bounty hunter will love it  Wink
Good job dev  Smiley

Thanks!
Activity: 57
Merit: 2
Online wallet functionality has been integrated into the Motify platform. Check it out now at https://motifyapp.io

waw, is quickly , it is great, i can use online wallet, in anywhere, without pc. 
Go Motify
copper member
Online wallet functionality has been integrated into the Motify platform. Check it out now at https://motifyapp.io
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gon Totto
I like the dev way to handle Discord, very creative.
Giveaway with trivia quiz is a fun way to get free coin. Bounty hunter will love it  Wink
Good job dev  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: