Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Motify] ✅MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM✅Masternodes✅Listed On CB✅ ALPHA LIVE ✅ - page 6. (Read 2798 times)

Activity: 300
Merit: 10
It's a very nice.
It is interesting to incorporate the function of crypto currency into music.
And it is very good that the masternode collateral is as small as 5000 coins.
I am looking forward to listing on a new exchange.

This is really big project I recommend all my friends
For the future i wish this project have amazing plan.

Go Team Motify
ML7EGqahQXvef9kieXisjoL1xsX5t4iwcy
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
This project is wonderful and very nice.
It has only just begun, Airdrop is also taking place and people are getting more and more.

I am looking forward to seeing what the platform will look like.
I think that this project will lead to the development of crypto currency and music.
There will be good in the future, and there is something good if you keep on holding.

Go Team Motify! MH7PceU5XonL1xQqdqBJbFpR1Grn8Dc6hb
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gon Totto
Motify !
That's cool name for a new music platform, hopefully will be a gmae changer in the future.
 Go Team Motify !!!
 Go Motify   !!!
brand new
Activity: 0
so what next, motify buy and sell music with crypto, what the mean? no ico , no bounty?

The Motify platform is built for artist to buy and sell their music with cryptocurrency with no fees attached. It benefits the artists because they will have exposure to all users on the platform who are searching for new music. Those artist will also be able to earn tips of any amount from their fans. There's currently a masternode $ staking package sale which can be purchased directly from our website. We will also soon begin an in depth bounty campaign so the community can earn coins.

The platform will eventually have a premium membership feature that will be charged in MDFY coins.

Artists like building platforms boozing and scratching balls when I bang them in the head. The more actors willing to donate to me we have, the more money I make. When u got money u start acting like a pshyconaut unable to control tendencies of ur own mind to get in trouble. Its safe to make and spend less money. Dont be rich, u will die from the acknowledgement of accompanying dangers.

sound like somebody forgot to take their meds this morning.
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
copper member
Activity: 39
so what next, motify buy and sell music with crypto, what the mean? no ico , no bounty?

The Motify platform is built for artist to buy and sell their music with cryptocurrency with no fees attached. It benefits the artists because they will have exposure to all users on the platform who are searching for new music. Those artist will also be able to earn tips of any amount from their fans. There's currently a masternode $ staking package sale which can be purchased directly from our website. We will also soon begin an in depth bounty campaign so the community can earn coins.

The platform will eventually have a premium membership feature that will be charged in MDFY coins.

Artists like building platforms boozing and scratching balls when I bang them in the head. The more actors willing to donate to me we have, the more money I make. When u got money u start acting like a pshyconaut unable to control tendencies of ur own mind to get in trouble. Its safe to make and spend less money. Dont be rich, u will die from the acknowledgement of accompanying dangers.

Thanks for the comment.
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

Activity: 378
Merit: 107
In principle, the project is interesting and in my opinion the niche is not completely occupied yet. Also, it will help young talented performers to survive in this difficult world for life.
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
Great project. I just signed up for an account and the alpha is much more professionally done than I had anticipated.

Glad you like the platform. We definitely wanted the Motify app user interface to stand out in both functionality and appearance. Thanks

No problem. Reading the whitepaper I see that Motify will at some point have a music based social media network?

Correct Motify will have a music/artist themed social media application. This application is currently under development and the Desktop Alpha for it will be released in the coming weeks.

Wow you guys are really hitting the ground running i just bought a staking pack. Good luck on the project will be following it closely.

Thank you for your support! We've sent over the coins. Happy staking  Wink

Received thanks dev
copper member
Great project. I just signed up for an account and the alpha is much more professionally done than I had anticipated.

Glad you like the platform. We definitely wanted the Motify app user interface to stand out in both functionality and appearance. Thanks

No problem. Reading the whitepaper I see that Motify will at some point have a music based social media network?

Correct Motify will have a music/artist themed social media application. This application is currently under development and the Desktop Alpha for it will be released in the coming weeks.

Wow you guys are really hitting the ground running i just bought a staking pack. Good luck on the project will be following it closely.

Thank you for your support! We've sent over the coins. Happy staking  Wink
copper member
The project is becoming too good for every hud. ico also. It becomes a very potential for every investor. I will feel it when the token on the floor this time.

There's still more to come. We have a lot in store for the future of digital music.
Activity: 56
The project is becoming too good for every hud. ico also. It becomes a very potential for every investor. I will feel it when the token on the floor this time.

copper member

yes sir, this platform is very different from other platforms. Motify offers its users to give tips directly to artists directly to the MDF Token. this is an interesting concept for the development of the music world.

That's our vision. By offering users the ability to tip artist directly, this will not only attract indie artists but major artists as well. Many fans are searching for a way to support their favorite artist. Yet other streaming platforms only give a very small fraction of the revenue generated from streams to the actual artist. On other streaming apps artists earn at most $0.006 per dollar generated from streaming their content. This is an unfair reality that both indie and major artist face, Motify is here to change that.
copper member

Activity: 126

yes sir, this platform is very different from other platforms. Motify offers its users to give tips directly to artists directly to the MDF Token. this is an interesting concept for the development of the music world.

copper member

copper member

Pages:
Jump to: