Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Motify] ✅MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM✅Masternodes✅Listed On CB✅ ALPHA LIVE ✅ - page 3. (Read 2798 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 100
Stay tuned with motify. This is a different coin. This is unique. Amazing of music blockchain. Go Dev !
Go Motify
 Cool
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
i am vivid music listener and it's great that Motify will allow top tippers to communicate directly with their favorite artists.
copper member
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I'm register on Motify alpha platform, that's app looks cool  Grin
So we can upload our music, and we can got small tip if someone like our music, awesome concept.

Thanks for the support! The praise we have received from the community has been delightfully overwhelming we are forever grateful!
Activity: 4
I think Motify will give artists the ability to use background upload their music for free, making it accessible globally on musical background drafted intuition. Musicians will be able to sing songs, musical instruments, their composition and many other things for sale on the platform. A unique ability Motify platform offers users the ability to bring their favorite artists instantly using MDFY coins. These currencies are immediately transferred to the account of the artist without incurred by artists and users. I enjoyed this project. Kiss Kiss
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gon Totto
I'm register on Motify alpha platform, that's app looks cool  Grin
So we can upload our music, and we can got small tip if someone like our music, awesome concept.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The future of this project really depends on the investor and how it proves that it is a good project. But with the help of people and their response, i believe that project will succeed.
Activity: 57
Merit: 2
interested project of motify, it is a good blockchain music streaming, this can masternode, pos, staking
Go Motify Cool Cool
brand new
Activity: 0
Just here to show my daily support of motify  Grin good video
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Watch our amazing explainer video!

Excellent video and I liked your alpha version.  Looks great.  And your slogan sounds great -  Take Back Control of Your Music.
Activity: 375
Song in motify is cool  Cool. me is very lovely . hope will the best of project music in motify
Go Motify
it looks like this project has great potential for success. I hope the team can maximize its performance so that more and more are supporting this project.
brand new
the platform is quite unique and very helpful for music artists. by helping give birth to new musicians through social media media for artists to increase revenue in natural-to-consumer non-intrusive presentations. I hope this platinum can run immediately and produce more qualified and successful artists..

Thats the goal of this project this project deserve to be one of the most successful coins because of how much they have already done.
Merit: 11
streaming sites like spotify pay artists pennies. The only option to combat them is to provide higher royalties for artists. I believe Motify will disrupt industry!
Activity: 1
Yes, Music platform on blockchain looks pretty interesting. Looking forward to more information about Music platform.
For now, it's time to enjoy the dips and buy at current dips if someone want to invest into Motify project.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
a spotify with crypto could be a good platform but you need promote on social media otherwise it will be impossible to develop a competitive project face to current leaders
brand new
I'm delighted with your project. It is something new and interesting. I will keep my eyes on it. It is well planned.
I see that devs are worknig hard and it's great.
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
Great updates on the site devs
copper member

Watch our amazing explainer video!
copper member
Very good! Secure payment is one of the main aspects to prioritize in a project.

The Motify developers will guarentee 100% secure payments on the platform.
copper member
it is true that projects about music a lot, a few minutes ago I read another topic, where he was a project about music. what can you offer unique that other projects do not have?

The music business is a very large industry. There's no project quite as well planned and delivered with inside knowledge of the industry as Moify in the blockchain space. There is also no other project that plans and implements the solutions in the way we do.
Pages:
Jump to: