Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MOTO] Motocoin - page 79. (Read 178225 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
June 01, 2014, 04:39:54 AM
 looks like today i'm gonna have perlin noise view again Grin
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
June 01, 2014, 03:11:19 AM
another idea, similar to the one above me

tap and hold infront of bike to accelerate, tap and hold behind bike to break. While still tapped and hold you can move your finger to change the rotation of the bike, or the accelerometer.

map change/reset and rewind/full view can be grouped together on the top left/right in small, semi-transparent buttons . Setting to scale field of view in the settings

I see no reason it wouldn't work on an android phone/tablet. I wouldn't even bother with apple, they dont like cryptos...

I would much rather see an HTML5 version. It could be embedded in a web page and people could mine in one central place and get a pay out without having to download the client. HTML5 is supported in almost everything now. Including Apple devices.  Smiley

I was thinking tablets would be optimal. Also, paint:

You need to swap accelerate/brake with bike rotation. Then it would be good.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
May 31, 2014, 09:17:12 PM

tap and hold infront of bike to accelerate, tap and hold behind bike to break. While still tapped and hold you can move your finger to change the rotation of the bike, or the accelerometer.

map change/reset and rewind/full view can be grouped together on the top left/right in small, semi-transparent buttons . Setting to scale field of view in the settings

I see no reason it wouldn't work on an android phone/tablet. I wouldn't even bother with apple, they dont like cryptos...

I would much rather see an HTML5 version. It could be embedded in a web page and people could mine in one central place and get a pay out without having to download the client. HTML5 is supported in almost everything now. Including Apple devices.  Smiley

I was thinking tablets would be optimal. Also, paint:

http://kuvaton.com/k/yjgz.png
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
May 31, 2014, 08:53:43 PM
Any fix to works in Win 8 x64??
Why dont work in win8 64? anyone else have this problem? This coin is proof of bots? THX
Activity: 313
Merit: 100
May 31, 2014, 08:48:20 PM

I would much rather see an HTML5 version. It could be embedded in a web page and people could mine in one central place and get a pay out without having to download the client. HTML5 is supported in almost everything now. Including Apple devices.  Smiley
Activity: 13
May 31, 2014, 08:34:34 PM

Activity: 313
May 31, 2014, 08:22:14 PM
Hill Climb Racing wouldnt stand a chance if this went on Google Play. Imagine mining everytime you are travelling, bored etc. No need to sit by comp and spam f6. Getting this mobile would def bring more attention to the coin. I can bet on it.
What kind of controls do you suggest? You need 5 buttons for controlling the bike alone (gestures don't work, reaction needs to be instant), add at least rewind, restart and generate new. Plus full view if people use that. 9 buttons crammed on a touch screen and you'd still need to see the game.

accelerometer for turning the bike. Press and hold on right side of screen to accelerate, press and hold on left side of screen to break, press and hold on top of screen to rewind. Menu button to bring up a menu for speed of play or to change to full view.

Sounds good enough to play. Smiley

I think a tablet would be needed for full view as you would have a hard time seeing a bike that is 5 pixles across. lol
Activity: 7
May 31, 2014, 07:31:16 PM
Hill Climb Racing wouldnt stand a chance if this went on Google Play. Imagine mining everytime you are travelling, bored etc. No need to sit by comp and spam f6. Getting this mobile would def bring more attention to the coin. I can bet on it.
What kind of controls do you suggest? You need 5 buttons for controlling the bike alone (gestures don't work, reaction needs to be instant), add at least rewind, restart and generate new. Plus full view if people use that. 9 buttons crammed on a touch screen and you'd still need to see the game.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
May 31, 2014, 06:23:42 PM
Dear motocoin community, can you motivate me little more to develop viewing transactions by address in motocoin explorer?

Just give me "Star" on https://github.com/BobRobH/MotocoinExplorer or send any amount of motocoins to  MofzQ99qZ5HgpJvFiCAi8WdL8LCZ6oZbSBb. I want to see how many people really need this feature  Roll Eyes
Sent 100 coins a few hours ago.
Activity: 196
Muniti creator
May 31, 2014, 06:16:31 PM
Dear motocoin community, can you motivate me little more to develop viewing transactions by address in motocoin explorer?

Just give me "Star" on https://github.com/BobRobH/MotocoinExplorer or send any amount of motocoins to  MofzQ99qZ5HgpJvFiCAi8WdL8LCZ6oZbSBb. I want to see how many people really need this feature  Roll Eyes

Done
Activity: 11
May 31, 2014, 03:46:10 PM
Any new development or news? Dev are you working on sth to promote this coin?
  • After block 8000 mining will become easier, although reward per block will be less.
  • Texts on website and first post were proofread and corrected; now they should look much better for English speakers. Thanks to psychocoin.
  • There is work being done (for reward) to port replays to web. In the future this can be extended to actually playing the game in your browser.
  • We are working on improving the game; in particular, to make level generation much faster (now it may take several seconds for people with slow CPUs).
  • As for promotion, several people who want to promote Motocoin contacted me; I'm now discussing it with them. But actually, anyone can spread the word about Motocoin if they wish.

good job dev,

I think one very important thing you left out though. There should be a mac wallet. IOS / android app that you can mine from would be great too for community growth

Activity: 14
May 31, 2014, 03:28:09 PM

Activity: 204
May 31, 2014, 02:36:29 PM
Everything should be taken step by step. This project is interesting but everyone is expecting everything all at once. I think the most important issue right now is finding another competent Dev to help the current one as this project might be too large for a single person alone.
I'm not the only person who is behind this coin, but most programming was/is done by me. Others speak English much worser than me, that's why they are not on this forum (well, my English is also not perfect).
May 31, 2014, 02:32:00 PM
I think one very important thing you left out though. There should be a mac wallet. IOS / android app that you can mine from would be great too for community growth
It isn't clear how playable this game would be on tablet PC or, especially, smartphone. People usually play with full map visible (this is what you get when you press 's'), and it may be too small for small screen devices.
Activity: 196
Muniti creator
May 31, 2014, 02:31:39 PM
  • After block 8000 mining will become easier, although reward per block will be less.
  • Texts on website and first post were proofread and corrected; now they should look much better for English speakers. Thanks to psychocoin.
  • There is work being done (for reward) to port replays to web. In the future this can be extended to actually playing the game in your browser.
  • We are working on improving the game; in particular, to make level generation much faster (now it may take several seconds for people with slow CPUs).
  • As for promotion, several people who want to promote Motocoin contacted me; I'm now discussing it with them. But actually, anyone can spread the word about Motocoin if they wish.

good job dev,

Everything should be taken step by step. This project is interesting but everyone is expecting everything all at once. I think the most important issue right now is finding another competent Dev to help the current one as this project might be too large for a single person alone.
Activity: 13
May 31, 2014, 02:05:53 PM

good job dev,

I think one very important thing you left out though. There should be a mac wallet. IOS / android app that you can mine from would be great too for community growth but is not important
May 31, 2014, 12:18:27 PM

Thanks, do we have a twitter account?
No

The price it´s going down to fast. It´s Willie dumping the coins or there are big whales manipulating price to buy cheap?
None of premined were sold. I sold few hundreds days ago but they were mined by myself. Unfortunately, our block explorer doesn't allow to view transactions by address, but my account has around 125'000 (I paid bounties from it) and others 2 are untouched.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
May 31, 2014, 12:08:13 PM
The price it´s going down to fast. It´s Willie dumping the coins or there are big whales manipulating price to buy cheap?
Pages:
Jump to: