Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 14. (Read 229761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
We need a blockexplorer for MTR.  mastertrader777 - I saw you were trying to get cryptoid to sort it out a few months ago, what is the status of this.

Blockexperts provide a pretty decent explorer and rich list for 0.10 btc per year.  If the cryptoid one is not going to happen I can sort this out, if a couple of others on this thread are willing to chip in a small amount.  Will be money well invested Cool

I wouldn't mind seeing if the community interest was there to pitch in for the block explorer with Cryptoid.

Good suggestion.

In the meantime there is a block explorer integrated into the MTR wallets.

I repeat....

There is a block explorer integrated into the MTR wallets.

I guess I should maybe make a donation address for people that wish to donate for the Cryptoid block explorer?

I could get the BTC address from fairglu ( Cryptoid Admin ) - and we can all send our donations to that address - and cut any middle man out of it?

Let me know how I should proceed with that.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Nice charts Smiley
And mtr doing well also seems to be manipulation for accumulation case, just got to play with them Smiley

There has been seriously accumulating.

All good things for MTR and ToshiDesk long term.

Distribution needs to be fair - and with the premine out the window, we believe the distribution is more than fair.

More updates later on guys.

Major progress being made.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
Nice charts Smiley
And mtr doing well also seems to be manipulation for accumulation case, just got to play with them Smiley
legendary
Grab some #XMR with your #MTR profits!

Looks like a decent volume day on the MTR markets!

Check out XMR as well!

https://twitter.com/ToshiDesk/status/768985495481290752

Just a heads up!

For the record!

So this!

Haha

XMR .01 by Sep 1st!

This is the trend reversal conformation!

Cheers,

Rich
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 364
Merit: 260
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Block Explorer?

It is not so expensive to host a cryptoid block explorer. I dont know why one is not up.
I want to know how many coins there are. Can you do a "getinfo" in your wallet console, to determine money supply?

there will be a stats page on our forthcoming cwi website for mtr - as its one of the coins we have backed / supported for a while now alongside rich ...

support will be maintained as well as the seed nodes - which will be placed in revamped systems very shortly ...

too much on my plate concurrently - so doing things one step at a time ...

#crysx
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
Block Explorer?

It is not so expensive to host a cryptoid block explorer. I dont know why one is not up.
I want to know how many coins there are. Can you do a "getinfo" in your wallet console, to determine money supply?

"moneysupply" : 10452296.94671258
legendary
Activity: 1778
Block Explorer?

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Block Explorer?

legendary
Activity: 1036
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Don't think the market has caught on to this yet. 

You confuse the market with the the fools.
Activity: 15

ToshiDesk is currently partnered with ToshiTrade to bring you a decentralized exchange with ToshiDesk integrated into it.

ToshiTrade is 8-10 weeks out from beta - as we have been working on it for the last few months.

Chuffin awesome news.  Don't think the market has caught on to this yet.  This is what I love about crypto markets so damn inefficient.  Did I hear that some investors are backing this.  Any news you can share about that?  Smiley
Activity: 15
We need a blockexplorer for MTR.  mastertrader777 - I saw you were trying to get cryptoid to sort it out a few months ago, what is the status of this.

Blockexperts provide a pretty decent explorer and rich list for 0.10 btc per year.  If the cryptoid one is not going to happen I can sort this out, if a couple of others on this thread are willing to chip in a small amount.  Will be money well invested Cool

I think he said he getting it sorted, and there is one inside wallet apparently, I don't have wallet yet but will download soon and stake some Smiley

Coinmarketcap.com need a public block explorer to show proper stats
https://i.imgur.com/n08gGUM.png
Only showing available supply as 300,678 MTR because it still thinks premine hasn't been moved.  Once explorer is back up the correct figures will show.

Also block explorer is one of the things crypto investors look for when choosing to invest, they might pass by if its not there. 
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Whale or DEV picked up 5BTC of MTR at 500, get ready for a again soon.

How does that work with 24hr vol of 2.7 btc....... fake wall that that was pulled when hit?
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
So you have decided to create own exchange because on poloniex mods banned you and users laugh at you and your activity?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Somebody needs a hug  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1036
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
So you have decided to create own exchange because on poloniex mods banned you and users laugh at you and your activity?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Hello Community,

So I wanted to stop by and give you another update.

We have been holding out on going public with this news, as we wanted to get some progress made on this to accurately forecast a beta timeframe launch date.

You may have caught some hints months back within updates...so if you follow us closely...this will click when you read this.

Here it is:

ToshiDesk is currently partnered with ToshiTrade to bring you a decentralized exchange with ToshiDesk integrated into it.

ToshiTrade is 8-10 weeks out from beta - as we have been working on it for the last few months.

Here is the update from the ToshiTrade team.

Screenshot of the update from ToshiTrade - Relayed to me by one of my devs here on the ToshiDesk team - From the Project lead at ToshiTrade.

So in short, ToshiDesk is going to have its own exchange within ready for beta within 8-10 weeks.

Get ready to trade MTR on the exchange along with having ToshiDesk revamped and integrated into the exchange itself!

More updates as development continues!

Cheers,

Rich

www.ToshiDesk.com
www.CryptosCloset.com
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
We need a blockexplorer for MTR.  mastertrader777 - I saw you were trying to get cryptoid to sort it out a few months ago, what is the status of this.

Blockexperts provide a pretty decent explorer and rich list for 0.10 btc per year.  If the cryptoid one is not going to happen I can sort this out, if a couple of others on this thread are willing to chip in a small amount.  Will be money well invested Cool

I think he said he getting it sorted, and there is one inside wallet apparently, I don't have wallet yet but will download soon and stake some Smiley
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Whale or DEV picked up 5BTC of MTR at 500, get ready for a again soon.

On a gut feeling after a while I think Mtr probably rally hard, just like Egc done. I sell some of course to get my principle and more back, but I'm hold some to as this one has big potential also Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: