Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 11. (Read 229761 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 100
I thought this was dead by now, Steve aka Zach moved on ( he is doing really well by the way) I doubt DC is still here, after the cryptsy fiasco she has been MIA ( I have been trying to reach her regarding a project we were starting)- I think she is done with crypto. All you have is MTR777 and a shell of a stolen idea.

Good luck to you all- took this off my watchlist.

Cheers!

Hey buddy,

Well for one, you are wrong about Dc.

I work with her daily, and we are adding 4-5 new exchanges to our platform this week.

For two, I'm glad Zach is doing well.

Three, sorry you're still looking to scout my devs in attempts to better your own failing projects.

No need for you to come in here like a cocky punk, nobody cares about your input.

That's another reason why people don't like to work with you.

Think about it. Don't get played again.

Take Care,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Maybe Mastertrader will surprise us with something soon...

His dumping of the premine was surprise enough for me and most others I reckon.

Once he did that shitty move, he pretty much pissed away any hope this coin and his integrity had left, and rightly so.

I tried expressing that multiple times.
Activity: 365
Merit: 300

His dumping of the premine was surprise enough for me and most others I reckon.

Once he did that shitty move, he pretty much pissed away any hope this coin and his integrity had left, and rightly so.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1778
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
The dev killed the project when he dumped the premine into his own low buy orders. This is the only explanation why he would have kept it quiet and not told anyone of the imminent dump. It is similar to washing money. With the dump he moved a large portion of the premine "legitimately' to another account of his that no-one will know is his. Then he started a brief pump from about 100 sats to 2000+ (cant remember exactly) where he dumped the coins he sold to himself for about 7 BTC to unsuspecting buyers and then he disappeared again. He then invested the BTC into one of the big ICOs at the time, cant remember if it was LSK or one of those. I remember him bragging about the profit he made with the ICO.

It is time to realize that this project is dead. Luckily I got out a long time ago.
legendary
Activity: 1162
The final realization sure is a hard pill to swalow for those who, against all the blatant evidence, chose to believe they were not deceived.
legendary
Exactly why I'm afraid to put any more BTC into the project. We have been hearing a polished release will happen since the April-ish and still nothing.

I love the idea and what this project brings to the table but how are we going to tell people to buy in when a functional system is not marketable.

I wish Rich would stop with the tangent projects and focus and finish the one we all paid into.

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Good to see, I'm all honesty I can see it going back to the 10-15k range with the right news.

You seem to have forgotten how we dropped to these rediculous levels. MasterTrader just dumped a sh*tload of his premine on top of his supporters without any deliberation. As long as he's sitting on this huge pre-mine no serious investors will ever invest in this coin anymore. MTR has to burn (almost all of) the premine. This would give some new potential to the coin. Just like AMP.

A burn has been suggested before. Not sure how much is left of the premine. Looks to be mostly on bittrex with a few large wallets.

i had suggested WAY back that the premine ( a lot of it ) can setup in the seednodes - and 'things' can be done with the coins raised int he PoS ...

NO ONE bothered to respond - for one reason or another ...

we have committed nodes and and time and effort ( with pleasure i might add ) to the network - and would have secured the network further with a large influx of nodes and PoS ...

rich DID donate some coins to the current nodes - but no one else wanted to eve consider it ...

these PoS coins could be skimmed out of the nodes - and back into the dev network FOR the community in variuos ways ... but again - did ANYONE respond to ANY suggestion i made back then? ...

so i continue watching - and occasionally chat to rich on skype when he has the time to ...

burning premine may have been a good idea to some - but it never was to me ... but here we are again guys and gals - rotating on the same finger ...

ill pull back to the background again - and keep watching ...

time will tell - as well as test the metal that mtr is made of ... and if the support that rich has shown here is anything to go by - it will be a strong system when its finished with toshidesk ...

#crysx

I'm all for that.

Keep the premine on the seednodes? Thats could have been good idea at the time, given that it is out of reach for the Rich. Rich is proved to be unreliable and manipulating, so nobody (except scam loving and adventurous people) will invest in this project if there is any suspect he controls more or less considerable part of premine.

Also, its not clear to me, why we are talking about "what to do with premine"? Lets not forget that nobody (except Rich) knows how much of the premine was actually dumped. He will tell 100%, but... who'll believe him, after all we have seen here? I have seen him breaking his word several times. After the first time it was already clear whom we are dealing with.
legendary
Good to see, I'm all honesty I can see it going back to the 10-15k range with the right news.

You seem to have forgotten how we dropped to these rediculous levels. MasterTrader just dumped a sh*tload of his premine on top of his supporters without any deliberation. As long as he's sitting on this huge pre-mine no serious investors will ever invest in this coin anymore. MTR has to burn (almost all of) the premine. This would give some new potential to the coin. Just like AMP.

A burn has been suggested before. Not sure how much is left of the premine. Looks to be mostly on bittrex with a few large wallets.

i had suggested WAY back that the premine ( a lot of it ) can setup in the seednodes - and 'things' can be done with the coins raised int he PoS ...

we have committed nodes and and time and effort ( with pleasure i might add ) to the network - and would have secured the network further with a large influx of nodes and PoS ...

rich DID donate some coins to the current nodes - but no one else wanted to eve consider it ...

these PoS coins could be skimmed out of the nodes - and back into the dev network FOR the community in variuos ways ... but again - did ANYONE respond to ANY suggestion i made back then? ...

so i continue watching - and occasionally chat to rich on skype when he has the time to ...

burning premine may have been a good idea to some - but it never was to me ... but here we are again guys and gals - rotating on the same finger ...

time will tell - as well as test the metal that mtr is made of ... and if the support that rich has shown here is anything to go by - it will be a strong system when its finished with toshidesk ...

#crysx

I'm all for that.
Activity: 364
Merit: 260
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

#crysx
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1232

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
Any news Mastertrader? thinking of picking up some more MTR but not sure if the project is making much progress.

Well he's kept this project going so no reason not to invest at this crazy low prices! I scooped up 35k super cheap, I can't complain. I read charts and this one has bottomed out for sure.

I just want to see something pushed out other than its coming and other projects. I agree this is near or at bottom but will it go back up?

Mastertrader asks us to spread the word but in order to do that I need something to give.

That's why I asked for a good press write up.

Maybe it's coming, who knows. Volume and price picking up I see.
legendary
Any news Mastertrader? thinking of picking up some more MTR but not sure if the project is making much progress.

Well he's kept this project going so no reason not to invest at this crazy low prices! I scooped up 35k super cheap, I can't complain. I read charts and this one has bottomed out for sure.

I just want to see something pushed out other than its coming and other projects. I agree this is near or at bottom but will it go back up?

Mastertrader asks us to spread the word but in order to do that I need something to give.

That's why I asked for a good press write up.
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!

legendary
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
@mastertrader777
Rome wasn't built in a day so take your time  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: