Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 13. (Read 229761 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 300
Lol, I have to laugh at last few posts  Cheesy , come on! Let's get real here, if use guys can't throw 0.5 - 1 BTC at this with out bitching about pre mine this and that then what's the point of being a trader? ? To be trader u have take risks with any investment but take it from me that MTR is undervalued , only 300 sat now, in next 3-6 months could be 3000 sat +
It's a no brainer!!

Peace *v*

I have to laugh also, at desperate posts like yours.
If you truly believe this is a no brainer, stop flapping your gums and buy them up. Your talk is cheaper than this premine dumped shit coin.

One look at the block explorer screams nobody but a few desperates still hold any hope for this junk.
Its a dead coin walking after the dev stupidly shit on everyone holding it with a dump of the premine without a word of warning.

Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Lol, I have to laugh at last few posts  Cheesy , come on! Let's get real here, if use guys can't throw 0.5 - 1 BTC at this with out bitching about pre mine this and that then what's the point of being a trader? ? To be trader u have take risks with any investment but take it from me that MTR is undervalued , only 300 sat now, in next 3-6 months could be 3000 sat +
It's a no brainer!!

Peace *v*

why you talkin shit you dont have a a single BTC in this game?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
It's a no brainer!!

Peace *v*
legendary
Activity: 1148
legendary
Activity: 1036
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Its nice to have block explorer again.

Its interesting - the whole premine (more than 9M) is still on Bittrex! That's surprising to see, as the Bittrex distribution tab shows "only" about 3.7M allocated to the two top wallets  Undecided I cannot believe the rest is evenly distribuited... Where is the catch..?

From the other hand... Exactly two Bittrex deposit addresses keep all the coins. That should mean - the one who had the premine, had two Bittrex accounts at least. Now confront this with two top wallets at Bittrex, and we have some picture... 60% dumped, about 40% is waiting..? Smiley

That's obvious most of premine has been not dumped yet because of market depth.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Its nice to have block explorer again.

Its interesting - the whole premine (more than 9M) is still on Bittrex! That's surprising to see, as the Bittrex distribution tab shows "only" about 3.7M allocated to the two top wallets  Undecided I cannot believe the rest is evenly distribuited... Where is the catch..?

From the other hand... Exactly two Bittrex deposit addresses keep all the coins. That should mean - the one who had the premine, had two Bittrex accounts at least. Now confront this with two top wallets at Bittrex, and we have some picture... 60% dumped, about 40% is waiting..? Smiley
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Looks like we are getting some more support!

Up over 250% for the loyal holders of MTR!

UPDATE:

YES - I the developer - DUMPED the premine...No shame in paying for continued development.

People can fud me for it - At least I was honest and gave the community the coins cheap.

LONGEST ACCUMULATION IN CRYPTOCURRENCY HISTORY!!!

Let's see where this ends up!

Cheers,

Rich

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Explorer back up at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mtr/
I notified Coinmarketcap as well as the outstanding coins isn't updated yet but that may happen daily I don't know

Didn't want to tread on your toes there Rich but I kind of was chomping at the bit to get an explorer back up and saw a quick way so took it.
https://github.com/iquidus/explorer

New Block Explorer on the way!

Why pay for one when they are free?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

2 explorers are better than one  Grin
Community,

For those of you that wish to see MTR back on CryptoId Blockchain Explorer ( with Richlist ):

Hello,

I'd like to get MTR back on CryptoId.

Can you send me over a bitcoin address to send funds over for 6 month term?

Thank You,

Rich

Hi,

BTC address is 19d4U55r4uVDHmqFB9Jhk7djgVuwh25fLQ and 6 months is $55, about 0.095 BTC right now, thanks!

If we get a community push on this - I will match the 6 month donation from community with my own 6 month donation towards it.

Community donates for the 6 months - I'll donate for another 6 months.

Sound fair?

To make it clear there is a permanent Block Explorer within MTR wallets ( PC and Mac ) - Download from OP

Cheers,

Rich

Been on vacation in sunny California so not been keeping up with crypto stuff. Just sent 0.1 BTC to the cryptoid address.
Damn - I missed that XMR call as well.  Rich - are there any feeds I can subscribe to get more of this  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://github.com/iquidus/explorer

New Block Explorer on the way!

Why pay for one when they are free?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
@mastertrader777, yeah I must keep an eye on your Twitter, nice call  Shocked
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

If we get a community push on this - I will match the 6 month donation from community with my own 6 month donation towards it.

Sound fair?

To make it clear there is a permanent Block Explorer within MTR wallets ( PC and Mac ) - Download from OP

Cheers,

Rich

Working block explorer is a part of IPO/escrow agreement: http://pastebin.com/Xtdq8krh

Now you gonna beg again for money? You said you had to dump premine to cover development, no development has been made and you don't have even 0.1 BTC to cover explorer cost?

legendary
Grab some #XMR with your #MTR profits!

Looks like a decent volume day on the MTR markets!

Check out XMR as well!

https://twitter.com/ToshiDesk/status/768985495481290752

Just a heads up!

For the record!

So this!

Haha

XMR .01 by Sep 1st!

This is the trend reversal conformation!

Cheers,

Rich

So anyone take the advice?

Damm I missed xmr! Lol
I think the rise is due to it being added to a certain place within the DN.

I've been calling XMR since 400k.

Not sure how you missed it boss.

Be sure to follow my twitters...

I called it again at .0147 Grin

and then AGAIN at .0154 ....

I also post charts like this on ToshiDesk.com

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!

Check out XMR as well!

Just a heads up!

For the record!

So this!

Haha

XMR .01 by Sep 1st!

Cheers,

Rich

Damm I missed xmr! Lol
I think the rise is due to it being added to a certain place within the DN.
legendary
Community,

For those of you that wish to see MTR back on CryptoId Blockchain Explorer ( with Richlist ):

Hello,

I'd like to get MTR back on CryptoId.

Can you send me over a bitcoin address to send funds over for 6 month term?

Thank You,

Rich

Hi,

BTC address is 19d4U55r4uVDHmqFB9Jhk7djgVuwh25fLQ and 6 months is $55, about 0.095 BTC right now, thanks!

Sound fair?

Cheers,

Rich
legendary

Check out XMR as well!

Just a heads up!

For the record!

So this!

Haha

XMR .01 by Sep 1st!

Cheers,

Rich

legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Working block explorer is a part of IPO/escrow agreement: http://pastebin.com/Xtdq8krh

Now you gonna beg again for money? You said you had to dump premine to cover development, no development has been made and you don't have even 0.1 BTC to cover explorer cost?

Such negativity from you!! I think u still butt hurt when u were buying at high price  Cheesy
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

Pages:
Jump to: