Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 98. (Read 229761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

If the main person(s) of MTR are interested in being publicly known, I can try to set you up with some nice videos/interviews.

Of course, being public means you can no longer scam people with no consequences.

Thanks for the offer Fartbags!

I have to speak my mind and say, the nature in which you came into our thread and blatantly began FUDDING and disrespecting not only my devs and I, but our community isn't very cool in my book. This type of immature behavior is what's putting a damper within the altcoin space, and more specifically the BitcoinTalk Forum.

I have a public appearance already planned, and plan to host The Toshi's (Crypto Awards Ceremony) very soon...you are more than welcome to come and see me speak and present awards to the deserving developers, companies, coins, etc within the FinTech Industry. (I might hire a few different host, but I will most certainly make the appearance)

Take Care Fartbags,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

LOVE IT!!! In the end the quality of your team speaks for itself. The more I see, the more I like!!

Vegas

I really thank you for being a big supporting member of the community, continue to stake and make $0.20 cents per MTR!

I know my team reading this appreciates the positive community comments!

Have some more good news coming up in just a few mins, keep it locked on the MTR thread a bit longer...tell your friends to get a little MTR for the long haul Smiley

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Hey Dexter12,

No problem, I'm here to help.

MTR Wallet Version 1.1.0 Nodes Currently Online:

addnode=115.187.243.172
addnode=121.216.238.89
addnode=137.135.57.119
addnode=144.76.238.2
addnode=144.76.239.66
addnode=2001:41d0:2:582f::
addnode=201.232.208.46
addnode=207.245.41.195
addnode=24.191.33.43
addnode=2a01:4f8:201:1401::2
addnode=46.101.151.114
addnode=46.162.208.230
addnode=60.240.164.100
addnode=62.30.194.230
addnode=66.177.220.148
addnode=66.223.177.115
addnode=69.165.242.28
addnode=80.189.198.132
addnode=85.25.214.102
addnode=89.40.185.251
addnode=91.90.15.131
addnode=93.139.226.59
addnode=93.142.202.114
addnode=94.23.213.47

MTR Wallet Version 1.1.0.1 Nodes Currently Online:

addnode=101.174.194.212
addnode=101.175.8.107
addnode=103.224.116.251
addnode=115.70.187.61
addnode=197.89.63.170
addnode=197.89.64.25
addnode=2002:46ad:668f::5
addnode=2a01:e35:2423:7280:b5d7:d7b6:a840:8d77
addnode=66.23.232.59
addnode=68.204.124.13
addnode=70.173.102.143
addnode=73.34.88.139
addnode=82.66.55.40
addnode=94.206.90.42
addnode=94.72.62.224

Let me know if I can be of any more help.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

PS: IF you have NEVER updated your wallet...you're going to have to do that. Let me know if you need help on that part, I have written a whole guide  along with a few other members of the community, Jc12345 being one of them.

Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Need little help, my wallet doesn't want to sync. Do i have to add some nodes? I've restarted it many times, deleted the folder, but with no effect.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hello Community,

Wondering who sucked up all the MTR selloff, and gave you all the chance to sell at 3X ICO prices?

Thank your Dev Grin

That should be a bit more proof that I believe in my own coin, and will continue to buy MTR and fill my wallets so I can give away in the long run.

If you struggle with trading and wish to better your trading fundamentals, do yourself a favor and sign up for ToshiDesk today!

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Please add us on Twitter and Facebook: @ToshiDesk @MTRDevelopers
FB: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009286773560
FB: https://www.facebook.com/MasterTraderCoin

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
[email protected]

I signed up but haven't received a activation email yet
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

If the main person(s) of MTR are interested in being publicly known, I can try to set you up with some nice videos/interviews.

Of course, being public means you can no longer scam people with no consequences.

I have to speak my mind and say, the nature in which you came into our thread and blatantly began FUDDING and disrespecting not only my devs and I, but our community isn't very cool in my book. This type of immature behavior is what's putting a damper within the altcoin space, and more specifically the BitcoinTalk Forum.

I have a public appearance already planned, and plan to host The Toshi's (Crypto Awards Ceremony) very soon...you are more than welcome to come and see me speak and present awards to the deserving developers, companies, coins, etc within the FinTech Industry. (I might hire a few different host, but I will most certainly make the appearance)

Take Care Fartbags,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

LOVE IT!!! In the end the quality of your team speaks for itself. The more I see, the more I like!!

Vegas
legendary
Hello Community,

Wondering who sucked up all the MTR selloff, and gave you all the chance to sell at 3X ICO prices?

Thank your Dev Grin

That should be a bit more proof that I believe in my own coin, and will continue to buy MTR and fill my wallets so I can give away in the long run.

If you struggle with trading and wish to better your trading fundamentals, do yourself a favor and sign up for ToshiDesk today!

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
[email protected]

legendary
was not expecting that news! good too see MTR/Toshi getting attention now, the sleeping giant has arisen

Hello Community,

Sneak peak of what we have been up to.

I hope this excites you all, but ToshiDesk will be a full fledged exchange before you know it.

More Details on that soon, but I'm sure with the screen shots I provide you will be able to DYOR and figure things out Wink

Working on merging this (along with the cms):

Into this:

ToshiDesk will be cheaper in exchange fees than any other exchange.

We will have a mobile trading app with this as well.

Making moves guys, hold on tight!  Grin

You guys thought Beta was all we had up our sleeves?

Spread the word guys.

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
[email protected]

We are full speed ahead DFiLeR! Thanks for your support!

MT
Activity: 341
was not expecting that news! good too see MTR/Toshi getting attention now, the sleeping giant has arisen

Hello Community,

Sneak peak of what we have been up to.

I hope this excites you all, but ToshiDesk will be a full fledged exchange before you know it.

More Details on that soon, but I'm sure with the screen shots I provide you will be able to DYOR and figure things out Wink

Working on merging this (along with the cms):

Into this:

ToshiDesk will be cheaper in exchange fees than any other exchange.

We will have a mobile trading app with this as well.

Making moves guys, hold on tight!  Grin

You guys thought Beta was all we had up our sleeves?

Spread the word guys.

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
[email protected]

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Take Care Fartbags,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Nice, When are you planning on going public with who you are?

Would it be before or after phase III of the ICO?

You sound like a tard and make yourself look like a fool.

He already went public with his identity and previous carrer in a coin telegraph artical.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

Take Care Fartbags,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Nice, When are you planning on going public with who you are?

Would it be before or after phase III of the ICO?

legendary

Take Care Fartbags,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
The mailing address you seem to question...is from a mailing service I use to help route all mail to one location to be automatically scanned and uploaded to my virtual mailbox account. I like to stay organized and the service uses that address and issues mailbox numbers to it's users.

Interesting. It sounds very similar to using www.myus.com which is a service used by people outside outside of the US. A MyUS user gets a suite number at a specific street address in Florida where all parcels are sent to and then the user can select to have the parcels combined and sent in one box overseas. Thousands of users (including scammers from time to time) use the same street address but with different suite numbers. When a user uses that address, it comes up that some people have scammed from that address, not knowing that there are actually thousands of people using the same address. To prove my point go look up 4283 Express Lane, Sarasota, Florida, 34238. It is used by thousands and thousands of people over the world but a few scammers also using it causes it to be flagged at certain places like Ebay causing legitimate users to be brushed with the same brush.
legendary

legendary
After doing a bit more research this coin could easily be used to scam.

Risks:
- Anonymous dev(s). Devs can sell off and disappear to start a new coin.
- ICO from anonymous dev. Highest risk thing ever to invest in.

High possibility they are raising the price of the coin so they can sell phase III of the ICO at an overvalued price.

I will not be investing in phase III unless the devs are public figures.

LoL. Do some better research then. Also, the price of the current placement was well explained and makes sense.

I'm doing better research and now found:
http://www.spamhaus.org/rokso/evidence/ROK10082/millionairenetwork.com/340-s-lemon-ave-walnut-ca

Says this address is used by many spammers, or the same person running lots of scams.

I'm watching a video right now. It sounds like its a guy using a voice modifier to sound like a girl. They call themselves DcGirl.

It looks like this person is involved:

Saqib Zafar
(Claims to be) Project Manager at Granjur Technologies.

Someone needs to make a video talking about who is involved in this.

Not sure what video you're talking about, but the only videos I made are on youtube, and show demonstrations of toshidesk. Please give me a link to it so I can report it.

I've never scammed a single person in my life, and to this date have never made a penny off of anything I've built for crypto (ultra-arb and toshidesk being the largest crypto projects I've delivered).

shame it always comes down to this in this crazy crypto world.

Quite a shame.

I wouldn't worry about the FUD though.

For the record...Saqib is another one of my developers overseas.

The mailing address you seem to question...is from a mailing service I use to help route all mail to one location to be automatically scanned and uploaded to my virtual mailbox account. I like to stay organized and the service uses that address and issues mailbox numbers to it's users.

I actually made a post about the address being linked to that service many days ago...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11407247

FartBags, any other questions, comments, or concerns...please feel free to contact me directly via PM - and I'll give you my Skype handle, then will happily get on the horn with ya with a few of the partners to answer any of those questions you may have.
legendary

Not sure what video you're talking about, but the only videos I made are on youtube, and show demonstrations of toshidesk. Please give me a link to it so I can report it.

I've never scammed a single person in my life, and to this date have never made a penny off of anything I've built for crypto (ultra-arb and toshidesk being the largest crypto projects I've delivered).

DcGirl, put on your thick skin and dont worry about fartbags. He seems just a fudder. Keep up with the good work. Remember that in cryptoland nobody can take it if there is a hint of success anywhere because they are not part of it and will slit each other's throats for a piece of moulded bread. It happens time and again that if there is a hint of success someone tries to break it.

Unfortunately for the fudders actions speak louder than words and if quality products keep rolling out it will rise above any fud, irrespective of who is involved or if they like the persons or not. So far Iv seen good work coming from the dev team and the roadmap looks even more promising, which is way more that can be said of 95% of the other alts out there.
Activity: 448

Risks:

High possibility they are raising the price of the coin so they can sell phase III of the ICO at an overvalued price.

LoL. Do some better research then. Also, the price of the current placement was well explained and makes sense.

http://www.spamhaus.org/rokso/evidence/ROK10082/millionairenetwork.com/340-s-lemon-ave-walnut-ca

Says this address is used by many spammers, or the same person running lots of scams.

I'm watching a video right now. It sounds like its a guy using a voice modifier to sound like a girl. They call themselves DcGirl.

Saqib Zafar

legendary

Risks:

Saqib Zafar

legendary

Risks:

legendary

What does this coin do?

Did the devs of this coin make toshidesk?

As a start yes.

Looks like a pretty good coin so far.

Seems like your observation skills are ok.  Smiley

I personally have just been reading all the thread pages one by one. It's refreshing to see a devs that really care about how they present themselves to the community. I also see the dev team launched Toshidesk on time. I'd like to get invited!

Up to now to get a beta invite you need to have been phase 1 or 2 investor or own 600 coins. I don't know if there will be relaxation of the criteria at some point - perhaps buy into phase 3, I dont know.

Sounds fair, I will go ahead and pick some up. Thanks for the info.

Risks:

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

What does this coin do?

Did the devs of this coin make toshidesk?

As a start yes.

Looks like a pretty good coin so far.

Seems like your observation skills are ok.  Smiley

I personally have just been reading all the thread pages one by one. It's refreshing to see a devs that really care about how they present themselves to the community. I also see the dev team launched Toshidesk on time. I'd like to get invited!

Up to now to get a beta invite you need to have been phase 1 or 2 investor or own 600 coins. I don't know if there will be relaxation of the criteria at some point - perhaps buy into phase 3, I dont know.

Sounds fair, I will go ahead and pick some up. Thanks for the info.
Pages:
Jump to: