Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 101. (Read 229761 times)

Activity: 583
Merit: 500
Hello Community,

Quick Update:

Pulled an all-nighter... just waking up from the coma Grin

Added Transaction History in Wallet Menu.

Today's Top MasterTrader Tab added.

Tips buttons are working any and everywhere on the site now.

As you browse profile walls, or community wall post...it auto populates as you scroll down and loads more content.

Fixed the background color in the about section area in trader profiles.

Implemented Emoticons.

Fixed CSS Wall Image Code.

Lengthened Cointelegraph news widget section on dashboard, along with Twitter Widget.

Added a signup/login funnel, so that when people that aren't signed in or signed up for ToshiDesk click on the Permalinks ( from shared post on social media ) - they are now directed to log in.

In the works with a ToshiDesk Banner. This will be used for advertisement purposes to funnel people to the ToshiDesk website.

Take a look and let me know your thoughts guys.

I have it this way:

and this way:

Here where my thoughts to the Designer - as we continue to improve on it.

"Love the progress that has been made! Main thoughts here are that I don't see it saying "Crypto" that much. For instance-I can't tell if ToshiDesk is for a Crypto or Forex market. I was thinking different ALTCOINS Coin Images on the DOT points on the graph. Maybe not every single DOT , maybe every other one make an altcoin coin image. Lets say, BITCOIN, RIPPLE, MTR, DOGE for the 4 coin Images on the graph. I want to someone to be able to tell what the banner leads to without having to click on it to find out...but then at the same time get the idea about it, that you can earn tips for credible trade analysis and get tipped for it."

DcGirl is working on a major update, and more info will be announced in regards to that update shortly. I promise its going to be a great update, that will add even more functionality to the ToshiDesk Platform...Don't want to say to much before its done. I don't like fluffing stuff.

Voting is still going (11 days so far)...I figured let another week run on it to get a clearer perspective of what everyone wants. It's just fair not to rush a decision like this.

Looks like you guys still want 400K MTR Released at 120K sats.

If you struggle with trading and wish to better your trading fundamentals, do yourself a favor and sign up for ToshiDesk today!

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Please add us on Twitter and Facebook: @ToshiDesk @MTRDevelopers
FB: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009286773560
FB: https://www.facebook.com/MasterTraderCoin

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
[email protected]

Wonderful, Nice banners, some fb likes coming your way.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hello Community,

Quick Update:

Pulled an all-nighter... just waking up from the coma Grin

Added Transaction History in Wallet Menu.

Today's Top MasterTrader Tab added.

Tips buttons are working any and everywhere on the site now.

As you browse profile walls, or community wall post...it auto populates as you scroll down and loads more content.

Fixed the background color in the about section area in trader profiles.

Implemented Emoticons.

Fixed CSS Wall Image Code.

Lengthened Cointelegraph news widget section on dashboard, along with Twitter Widget.

Added a signup/login funnel, so that when people that aren't signed in or signed up for ToshiDesk click on the Permalinks ( from shared post on social media ) - they are now directed to log in.

In the works with a ToshiDesk Banner. This will be used for advertisement purposes to funnel people to the ToshiDesk website.

Take a look and let me know your thoughts guys.

I have it this way:

and this way:

Here were my thoughts to the Designer - as we continue to improve on it.

"Love the progress that has been made! Main thoughts here are that I don't see it saying "Crypto" that much. For instance-I can't tell if ToshiDesk is for a Crypto or Forex market. I was thinking different ALTCOINS Coin Images on the DOT points on the graph. Maybe not every single DOT , maybe every other one make an altcoin coin image. Lets say, BITCOIN, RIPPLE, MTR, DOGE for the 4 coin Images on the graph. I want to someone to be able to tell what the banner leads to without having to click on it to find out...but then at the same time get the idea about it, that you can earn tips for credible trade analysis and get tipped for it."

DcGirl is working on a major update, and more info will be announced in regards to that update shortly. I promise its going to be a great update, that will add even more functionality to the ToshiDesk Platform...Don't want to say to much before its done. I don't like fluffing stuff.

Voting is still going (11 days so far)...I figured let another week run on it to get a clearer perspective of what everyone wants. It's just fair not to rush a decision like this.

Looks like you guys still want 400K MTR Released at 120K sats.

VOTE PLEASE:

http://www.poll-maker.com/poll315251x48844327-12

Grin

If you struggle with trading and wish to better your trading fundamentals, do yourself a favor and sign up for ToshiDesk today!

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
[email protected]
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
ToshiTip of the day brought to you by Catallaxy !

Catallaxy: " Learning to recognize Pre-Pump accumulation formations for profit and self defense strategies. (Shake-n-Bake or Wallbusters.) Each phase of a Pump cycle is strategic. Early accumulation is simply "collecting without moving" then on to a quick pop ... "but not too much" ... don't want people thinking they can recoup their losses and want them to think about selling with a little gain ... then comes the slightly higher lull which will loosen a few weak hands ... then some wall crunching dumps to shake out the rest of the weak hands before you "inject a renewed moon shot hope" into the remaining holders so your "Pump Team" can get multiples on their early accumulations while "Mooners" continue to hold due to their refreshed hope and greed. This particular chart is a slight aberration since a market whale cleaned out the wall before the "pump team" could exit. Then another "weak walled" run-up has followed without risking expensive wall costs. These are lesser mature strategies "with some variation" that existed in the Penny-Stock arena and do to this day. ------------------------> If you train for this strategy and make "swing trades" in the direction of the "big fish" it can be very profitable. Just make sure you don't swim against them or you become their food. "

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
[email protected]

well done mate ...

this is the way i trade for holding coins ...

though i can say - i am no where near this good in prediction ...

just gotta play with what you can afford to lose ...

great info ...

#crysx

What I am very excited about are the following things:

---This is an undiscovered market for the most part.
---Discovery and adoption will cause migration of new moneys into it.
---Quality charting and indicators follow migrating investors and wealth and new migration of peoples.
---MTR is forming a defined "pole position" leadership in several critical areas BEFORE that significant migration.
---MTR if they keep on it will provide a clear technical edge for traders making Toshidesk the place to be if you want to make higher returns.

This window of time will be perhaps till 2017 February before top Global fiat Currency Trading Platforms" get aggressive in this marketspace.
(I know they are already talking and at least one is planning entry.) The bottle neck are the current exchange feeds, collation and collaboration.
Arbitrage opportunity will decline as feeds improve and price, size, and order-book aggregation evolve.

As each market has historically proven - those on the cutting edge of that data, social, and technological edge ... "If Wise" will prosper or at least have the op to.

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

Catallaxy: " Learning to recognize Pre-Pump accumulation formations for profit and self defense strategies. (Shake-n-Bake or Wallbusters.) Each phase of a Pump cycle is strategic. Early accumulation is simply "collecting without moving" then on to a quick pop ... "but not too much" ... don't want people thinking they can recoup their losses and want them to think about selling with a little gain ... then comes the slightly higher lull which will loosen a few weak hands ... then some wall crunching dumps to shake out the rest of the weak hands before you "inject a renewed moon shot hope" into the remaining holders so your "Pump Team" can get multiples on their early accumulations while "Mooners" continue to hold due to their refreshed hope and greed. This particular chart is a slight aberration since a market whale cleaned out the wall before the "pump team" could exit. Then another "weak walled" run-up has followed without risking expensive wall costs. These are lesser mature strategies "with some variation" that existed in the Penny-Stock arena and do to this day. ------------------------> If you train for this strategy and make "swing trades" in the direction of the "big fish" it can be very profitable. Just make sure you don't swim against them or you become their food. "

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
[email protected]

well done mate ...

this is the way i trade for holding coins ...

though i can say - i am no where near this good in prediction ...

just gotta play with what you can afford to lose ...

great info ...

#crysx
legendary

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
[email protected]
legendary
We are excited to announce that work is in progress to integrate Clef with our friends at ToshiDesk.

We have been collaborating and we are finalizing the integration.

About ToshiDesk
The ToshiDesk concept is based on PHP Yii framework that utilizes a custom social networking platform - closed source.
ToshiDesk will host a social trading platform where Masters will share trade information, charts and analysis with Traders.
The platform is tied into a compensation system and Masters receive tips, depending on their success rating and following.
Trading API's will be a premium feature which will accurately track and mimic your favorite MasterTrader’s trading techniques.

Our goal is to enhance the way people trade by building a true trading ecosystem allowing ToshiDesk to Evolve the Face of Crypto

- MasterTrader777

By using Clef, ToshiDesk will be making their platform login process easier and more secure.
We look forward to working together.

ToshiDesk Bitcointalk Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11440150

cool I look forward to this.

Glad to see you checking back in.

We are working on it...its almost 100%

What makes it a bit more difficult than a simple integration, is that we needed to construct the login protocol to communicate with the Clef internals.

When a user signs up for ToshiDesk - It's not a simple sign in and you're in, you have to make an actual account.

So with ToshiDesk currently in Beta - accounts need to be approved by admin before user is granted access, so that was the code we needed to write to make the integration mesh the way we need it too.

I got the login procedures working 100% right now...its just the logout that is giving me issues.

It's not CLEF code - its my CMS code that I have to fine tune to like the logout hook that's required for logouts to work 100%.

I had the CLEF CTO shoot me a message today - asking if everything was cool..told him I would give him an update in the morning.

My guys are on it as we speak...keep checking in, and I thank you for your support.

Please add us on Twitter and Facebook: @ToshiDesk @MTRDevelopers - FB: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009286773560 FB: https://www.facebook.com/MasterTraderCoin

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
[email protected]
legendary
Activity: 1630
We are excited to announce that work is in progress to integrate Clef with our friends at ToshiDesk.

About ToshiDesk
The ToshiDesk concept is based on PHP Yii framework that utilizes a custom social networking platform - closed source.
ToshiDesk will host a social trading platform where Masters will share trade information, charts and analysis with Traders.
The platform is tied into a compensation system and Masters receive tips, depending on their success rating and following.
Trading API's will be a premium feature which will accurately track and mimic your favorite MasterTrader’s trading techniques.

Our goal is to enhance the way people trade by building a true trading ecosystem allowing ToshiDesk to Evolve the Face of Crypto

- MasterTrader777

By using Clef, ToshiDesk will be making their platform login process easier and more secure.

cool I look forward to this.
legendary

About ToshiDesk

- MasterTrader777

legendary
passout and rest mate ...

well bloody done ...

#crysx

Rested up a bit, back at it.

It will be awesome if you guys integrated Clef.
I have been using it on quite a few sites they support now including Koinify, Coindaddy, and Bitspark, it does make it a much better experience.

Is there a timeframe for this to happen? Keep us posted thanks.

Thanks for stopping by!

Yes, Clef is an amazing service, and ToshiDesk is very happy to be working with them to get their service seamlessly implemented.

The time frame looks to be less than a week until its "officially" live.

We did work through the night getting the infrastructure in place and it's looking good.

Clef has made it very easy with very clear documentation, and one of my developers was able to knock it out in less than a hour!

Clef recommends that we test for a week, which we all agree is an adequate time frame to ensure all systems are a go.

I told my team to dig for bugs or security issues because Clef stands behind their (Bug Bounty Program), none to be discovered - We believe this technology works flawlessly.

We have let our community know that work is in progress for the Clef integration with ToshiDesk.

We look forward to working together.  Smiley

Great talking to you guys!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11442661

Likewise!

Can't wait to venture on this journey with you guys.

I couldn't agree more with a quote I caught on your website.

"Clef solves an important piece of the Bitcoin puzzle. In order to go mainstream, we need technology that combines better security with beautiful design and incredible usability — that's exactly what Clef offers."

Derek Minter, Founder at HoneyBadgr   

Excellent job with your development and can't wait to see what the future brings.

xx3
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
The voting is kinda pointless imo, exept to make the "curent" comunity feel important maybe. Something i find rather pointless considering how few and relatively unimportant they(me included) are and of course how dedicated they are.

The amount and price should be determined by the amount of demand existing at this moment.

I know that everybody would like MTR to be worth 120k sats NOW. It isn't. And putting a very large amount (400k coins) on the market without a huge(expensive) marketing campaign won't drive the price higher.

Considering that the need for cash is real, the amount of MTR that should be put on the market should be less then the demand(to generate a price increase), which of course can be very hard to determine, but it should be less then the amount that the "real" investors(identified by mastertrader777) are willing to buy at this moment.

As for my vote, 200k should be enough imo.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
We have let our community know that work is in progress for the Clef integration with ToshiDesk.

We look forward to working together.  Smiley

Great talking to you guys!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11442661
legendary
Activity: 1722
It will be awesome if you guys integrated Clef.
I have been using it on quite a few sites they support now including Koinify, Coindaddy, and Bitspark, it does make it a much better experience.

Is there a timeframe for this to happen? Keep us posted thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
legendary
Hello Community,

Been on it all night...haven't slept, but here's why.

ToshiDesk has established 2 more partnerships.

https://getclef.com/

Clef is a mobile app that replaces usernames and passwords with your smartphone.

Yea, so the barcode is hidden within the wave on the screen. It contains a unique session ID. In scanning the wave, your phone grabs the ID and signs it with your private key (which they've encrypted on the phone). We then send that signature to our servers where we authenticate it with a public key then do an oauth with your servers...all without the user ever knowing what a private key is.

It also works on tablets just fine!

What is Clef going to also help ToshiDesk you ask???

Clef marketing team is going to email their entire user base (500K USERS) and incentivize them to try out ToshiDesk!
They are going to can ToshiDesk all on their homepage the day of our official launch (After Open BETA)
In the Clef app itself, they will strategically direct a influx of users to ToshiDesk.
Clef is going to do some general Press, Social Media, and Blog Post stuff for us as well.
Clef is also going to do BTC signup giveaways aimed at driving user traffic and signups!
And much more...

The other partnership ToshiDesk established yesterday was.... Coinomi

https://coinomi.com/

Go ahead and download MTR's FIRST ANDROID WALLET APP , as MTR will be introduced to the platform within the next few days, after testing...working with the CTO through email and skype, so things are running smoothly on that!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.coinomi.wallet

Here is the kicker!

Coinomi is integrated with ShapeShift.io

MTR will be able to get exchanged for any currency ShapeShift.io supports. Not only that, put these Coinomi Partnership/Integration opens up so much more functionality for MTR!

We have also been super busy on the CMS Development side of things. Firing on all cylinders here folks!

New Radio Implemented! You can now Detach / Pop out the music player so it doesn't stop steaming music as you're browsing ToshiDesk. I got it set up for unlimited skips as well. Skip away friends!

New Chat Box Feature Implemented!

We fixed alot of the small bugs as well, that you may or may not notice, and have alot more coming within the next few days.

Dont forget to vote guys!

How much MTR should be released in upcoming ICO?

I'm tired as ever...passing out,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
[email protected]
Twitter - @ToshiDesk
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
Hello Community,

Voting has begun!

Please vote, and be apart of the decision making process!

Voting will last for 5 days!

Look forward to your votes.

I voted too. I like that every time I log into ToshiDesk, something has changed or been added in. Comeon guys lets get 400,000 mtr released. We need more traders for the long term. One of my favorite coins matched with amazing developers.

ICO RELEASE VOTE ENDING SOON!

Looks like you guys want another 400K Released?

Please Vote!

MasterTrader777,

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
[email protected]
Twitter - @ToshiDesk

yup - 400 4sure Wink ...

#crysx

VOTED for 400,000 to be released. So when will the ICO start after the vote is final in a few days? I want to be sure to get my hands on all the cheap mtr under the new floor. I hope its 120,000 satoshi Grin Grin Grin

i want 100k mtr is pos % going to be the same ?

Why would the POS change? It's not getting forked man. They are just releasing some coin from the reserve wallet. I vote 300K!
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
Activity: 583
Hello Community,

Voting has begun!

I voted too. I like that every time I log into ToshiDesk, something has changed or been added in. Comeon guys lets get 400,000 mtr released. We need more traders for the long term. One of my favorite coins matched with amazing developers.

Please Vote!

MasterTrader777,

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
[email protected]
Twitter - @ToshiDesk

yup - 400 4sure Wink ...

#crysx

VOTED for 400,000 to be released. So when will the ICO start after the vote is final in a few days? I want to be sure to get my hands on all the cheap mtr under the new floor. I hope its 120,000 satoshi Grin Grin Grin

you should buy 200,000 MTR.
Activity: 686
Hello Community,

Voting has begun!

Please Vote!

MasterTrader777,

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
[email protected]
Twitter - @ToshiDesk

yup - 400 4sure Wink ...

#crysx

Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Hello Community,

Voting has begun!

Please Vote!

MasterTrader777,

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
[email protected]
Twitter - @ToshiDesk

yup - 400 4sure Wink ...

#crysx

Pages:
Jump to: