Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 96. (Read 229761 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Is there a Portable Version of the MTR Staking Wallet other than coinwallet.io ?
I am figuring it out now ...
Had to learn and re-learn.

Thanks JC !

I need some help.

I have a new laptop and I cannot get a new install of the wallet (Fresh Download from site) to connect to the mastertrader network.

Says "0 active connections to the MasterTrader network"

My other wallet works fine ... but another one doesn't work on my main PC.

Help !

Did you try the mastertrader.conf as posted above? Also, if you have a firewall on your new PC check that it does not block mastertrader-qt.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
I need some help.

I have a new laptop and I cannot get a new install of the wallet (Fresh Download from site) to connect to the mastertrader network.

Help !

Did you try the mastertrader.conf as posted above? Also, if you have a firewall on your new PC check that it does not block mastertrader-qt.
I need some help.

Help !
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hello Community,

Only 300 or less MTR for sale on the exchnage!

MTR currently $0.28 per!

.1BTC to the all time high!

Very happy to see all the support as we rise to the top!

Will check back in later, maybe we can get MTR to $0.50 cents?

Thank you so much for the support!

If you struggle with trading and wish to better your trading fundamentals, do yourself a favor and sign up for ToshiDesk today!

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Please add us on Twitter and Facebook: @ToshiDesk @MTRDevelopers
FB: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009286773560
FB: https://www.facebook.com/MasterTraderCoin

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
[email protected]

Activity: 241
Merit: 250
So much staking going on! Grin Grin Grin I see over 65% of MTR public coin supply is being staked in QT wallets!

#TEAMTOSHI
legendary
Hello,

I'm new to MTR. Can someone tell me what the ICO is and how I could purchase MTR through the ICO?

Hey Mike323,

If you would like to purchase MTR from the 400K batch for sale, it's fairly simple.

Have a look at the original post on page 1.

The details are laid out for you there.

If you have any questions, we can continue to PM, or you can even add me on skype.

Thanks for your support

MasterTrader777  

PS: There are just under 700 MTR available to purchase under 120K satoshis on bittrex...If you wish to purchase more than 700 you always have that option utilizing the 400K MTR ICO  - just wanted to let you know all of your options...don't need anyone thinking they were misinformed.
legendary
Hello,

I'm new to MTR. Can someone tell me what the ICO is and how I could purchase MTR through the ICO?

If you really want to know,  before you get your own knowledge to do proper research,  you have to do two things :

1.- stay as far away as you can from this one.
2.- read again #1 and follow closely.

Let me tell you a couple of things about this "coin": everything is 100% centralized and in the hands and at the whim of  the dev.

Second, he is now trying to sell you @ 120 what you can purchase for 90 in bittrex BUT be mindful of these FACTS: the price of the coin was artificially held just above 30k for weeks on volume of less than 0.50 btc per day. In other words no one was interested in the project at all and only the dev buying and selling from/to himself maintained both the price and the minimal trading volume required by bittrex before delisting and therefore killing the project. Followed so far? Ok here's the kicker: for no apparent reason, suddenly someone started buying this coin and took the price above 100 on volume of over 20, even 30 btc ... peculiarly enough just on time for the new ICO tranche. Isn't it a hoot? If you have followed this chronology you already have a rather clear and very disturbing picture in your head so no need for more details.  The red flags are evident. Now you decide if you really want that bad to part with your money. You have been warned.

Looks like you didnt see me buying up all the MTR? I posted screen shots of my buys, you didnt see? Additionally to my own buys I had 2 investors hop on board with 25 BTC in buy support! Heres a kicker for you mate, we bought these coins 3x the prices of the first phases of the ico! What a hoot man, all the 80+ investors made 3x thier investment buying from the early phase icos.

I see you come in here and try to fud, but you are the only one with bad things to say about MTR...

I see you slapping around around bag holders and being a bit more rude to the people in the MangoCoins thread, yeah anyone can look at your post history to see the type of person you are.

Please excuse me for having excellent inventory controls, and giving people a proven opportunity to make 3x thier money...MTR will be $1.00 and you will still be here trying to fud.

Grow up, and give it up.

You're  NOT welcome here. Your comments are abusive and completely biased and untrue.

Have a good day,

MasterTrader777 
legendary
Activity: 1162
Hello,

If you really want to know,  before you get your own knowledge to do proper research,  you have to do two things :

1.- stay as far away as you can from this one.
2.- read again #1 and follow closely.

Let me tell you a couple of things about this "coin": everything is 100% centralized and in the hands and at the whim of  the dev.

Second, he is now trying to sell you @ 120 what you can purchase for 90 in bittrex BUT be mindful of these FACTS: the price of the coin was artificially held just above 30k for weeks on volume of less than 0.50 btc per day. In other words no one was interested in the project at all and only the dev buying and selling from/to himself maintained both the price and the minimal trading volume required by bittrex before delisting and therefore killing the project. Followed so far? Ok here's the kicker: for no apparent reason, suddenly someone started buying this coin and took the price above 100 on volume of over 20, even 30 btc ... peculiarly enough just on time for the new ICO tranche. Isn't it a hoot? If you have followed this chronology you already have a rather clear and very disturbing picture in your head so no need for more details.  The red flags are evident. Now you decide if you really want that bad to part with your money. You have been warned.
legendary
Hello,

MTR is currently in a third tranche of offerings where you can purchase coins. The first two tranches were at the beginning and this is now a third one. 400k coins are available for purchase at 120k each. The instructions to participate are explained in detail on the OP.
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
Hello,

Hello Community!

MSB UPDATE

Everyone can now go to the MSB Registrant Search Page http://www.fincen.gov/financial_institutions/msb/msbstateselector.html and see ToshiDesk's MSB Registration listed!

Type in MSB Registration Number # 31000067077679

You can also now download the MSB Documentation PDF - by clicking on "ToshiDesk LLC" - Under "Legal Name"

Bought some more MTR too Wink

I hope to see some Market Demand over the price of 120K Sats soon.

ICO Ending in 15 days guys!

I have bought a good bit of MTR off the market and it will be staked for a very long time.

Trying to support MTR and ToshiDesk as much as possible!

MTR to $1.00 lets go guys!

If you struggle with trading and wish to better your trading fundamentals, do yourself a favor and sign up for ToshiDesk today!

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
[email protected]

only 1400 mtr on the sell side...mastertrader you bought out all the weak hands!
legendary
Hello Community!

MSB UPDATE

Everyone can now go to the MSB Registrant Search Page http://www.fincen.gov/financial_institutions/msb/msbstateselector.html and see ToshiDesk's MSB Registration listed!

Type in MSB Registration Number # 31000067077679

You can also now download the MSB Documentation PDF - by clicking on "ToshiDesk LLC" - Under "Legal Name"

Bought some more MTR too Wink

I hope to see some Market Demand over the price of 120K Sats soon.

ICO Ending in 15 days guys!

I have bought a good bit of MTR off the market and it will be staked for a very long time.

Trying to support MTR and ToshiDesk as much as possible!

MTR to $1.00 lets go guys!

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
[email protected]
legendary
Hi everyone - a new version of the ToshiDesk Charting Library has been released. Some of the changes in this release include the addition of Poloniex markets, several bug fixes, performance and memory usage enhancements, and the ability to go directly to a market in the page url (i.e. http://toshidesk.com/tdlib/tdlib.php?e=Poloniex&m=BTC_CLAM). Please let us know if you find problems, especially with the new Poloniex markets.

Our focus now is in greatly enhancing the backend of the system to prepare for major upcoming changes to the frontend. We also are working on adding more exchanges.

To address questions about my role as we move forward, especially with the introduction of new software platforms, I'd like to reassure the community that I will continue to work to build and maintain an architecture that provides all of the data and systems we need. I asked myself this - what is best for the ToshiDesk company, and what do we need to grow to be the "go to" place for charting and analysis? I believe the most important decision we can make right now is to make use of the best resources we can and will do my best to make that happen.

MasterTrader will be giving you further updates, but I wanted the chance to check in with you too. Have fun with the system and thanks so much for your support.

Dc, thanks to you and your true commitment to making ToshiDesk the ultimate "go to" for all crypto traders!

This is just the beginning, and I know we as a team have what it takes to take ToshiDesk to that next level!

Thanks for not only working with us, but putting your trust in us...That's a really great feeling!

You're the best DcGirl!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
[email protected]

GOOD READ: http://www.coinbuzz.com/2015/05/22/toshidesk-the-social-altcoin-trading-platform/
Activity: 583
Merit: 500
Hi everyone - a new version of the ToshiDesk Charting Library has been released. Some of the changes in this release include the addition of Poloniex markets, several bug fixes, performance and memory usage enhancements, and the ability to go directly to a market in the page url (i.e. http://toshidesk.com/tdlib/tdlib.php?e=Poloniex&m=BTC_CLAM). Please let us know if you find problems, especially with the new Poloniex markets.

Our focus now is in greatly enhancing the backend of the system to prepare for major upcoming changes to the frontend. We also are working on adding more exchanges.

To address questions about my role as we move forward, especially with the introduction of new software platforms, I'd like to reassure the community that I will continue to work to build and maintain an architecture that provides all of the data and systems we need. I asked myself this - what is best for the ToshiDesk company, and what do we need to grow to be the "go to" place for charting and analysis? I believe the most important decision we can make right now is to make use of the best resources we can and will do my best to make that happen.

MasterTrader will be giving you further updates, but I wanted the chance to check in with you too. Have fun with the system and thanks so much for your support.

Thanks for the update! Loving MTR, I see its holding strong! Great Innovation, Great Developers, Great Success!

Wow! Keep it coming, I love Toshidesk and the team! You guys are seriously going to be great! I can see you guys actually making it compared to any other coin dev teams out there. #TeamToshi !
legendary

Thanks for your excellent work.
Activity: 448

legendary
Activity: 1036
Thug for life!
MTR price seems pretty stable. 21 cents a coin? I can see this one going to $1.00 before the end of the year. I picked up a few, holding long term. Keep up the great work guys. Loving what I see here.

I'm staking nonstop, I even have a little on coinwallet staking. I wonder what the next update will be? Maybe something about why toshidesk is teaming up with the etna guys. That would be an excellent move for them. Their software has great reviews, and I see etna is actually at a trade show in Chicago right now!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
MTR price seems pretty stable. 21 cents a coin? I can see this one going to $1.00 before the end of the year. I picked up a few, holding long term. Keep up the great work guys. Loving what I see here.
Pages:
Jump to: