Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Multicoin Pool][PPLNS] [Stratum] give-me-coins.com 0% multicoin pool - page 2. (Read 32014 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Hello all.

We have just deployed a new, dedicated, stratum server for ASIC's only (Litecoin pool). This server is intended to be used only by miners with recent High Speed ASICs (A2 Terminator or higher).
This server as static difficulty set at 1024. Please contact us if you find any problem connecting to this new server.

Cheers.
Bonus time as started!!!!   Grin
Curecoin is a strong possibility in a near future.

Please conciser adding Payprocoin. New sha256D coin on the horizon. If you have added it then I might just hop on by and add my hashing power to the pool Smiley Maybe look at adding cure coin too
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Please conciser adding Payprocoin. New sha256D coin on the horizon. If you have added it then I might just hop on by and add my hashing power to the pool Smiley Maybe look at adding cure coin too
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
LTC Merged mining (2014-05-30)

We have added PTC to be merged mined with LTC.
    All Litecoin miners will automatically be earning Pesetacoin without any changes on your LTC miners.. The hashrate is shared between the two coins so all miners will be earning it automatically.

Earn more with your hashes at give-me-coins.
Activity: 404
RIP Phil 2015
Activity: 123
Warning for all miners ! ! ! This pool cheats his users, I have connected 3 separate rigs.

I had to mine 3.4 usd/daily (LTC) for 1000kh/s....real profit was 2.4 usd/daily

As they dont have solid statistics of your earnings, you have to manully calculate your daily profit. I reccomend all users do your math, you will see they steal 20-30 % of your profits ...

I think you jump to colclusions before checking or understanding how the pool works or even asking u if there is a issue for that fact. This is a PPLNS pool if we find less blocks per day (which we have been) ALL users get paid less. If you check payments tab against blocks found and see any blocks missing you are welcome to come and contact us and we can work through whatever the issue is and correct it if any exists. There is also a daily earnings section of the site so your lack of statistics is also complete rubbish

If you would like to run around accusing before actually talking to us then you may move to another pool also.

All my rigs are already out from your stealing website. I know how "pool" works, and I - as a miner want profit and dont need to hear some poor excuses like "this is PPLNS" ... and other crying.

All I want to say, is that my profits for last weeks was 20-30 % lower than should be, that is fact, that is not problem of last 1-2 days ... I lost lot of coins due your stealing or ... broken system...

If your clients do not have profits they have to have - inform them, otherwise its stealing

this is just warning for another users .... do not believe these thieves, if you want to find out how much they steal from you, unfrotunately you have to calculate it manually.

I wont waste my time for this website or this thread no more. Bye all and gl to all miners

I haven't had a ton of hash on GMC for the last month, but what I have had pointed has paid exactly what was expected.  So no issues here.  Thanks for running a solid pool.  I also used colors in my post to show that my comments are to be taken seriously.
First PPC block has been struck by yours truley . once we confirm its all paid and payments are working we will take the pool out of beta.
We have opened the PPC pool up for a public beta. The pool will come out of beta as soon as a few blocks have been found and we confirm all is well. Mining details can be found on the getting started page. enjoy Cheesy
VTC Pool (2014-03-23)

To show our appreciation for the adoption of our newest pool we will be removing fee for a week on VTC.
Activity: 158
Warning for all miners ! ! ! This pool cheats his users, I have connected 3 separate rigs.

As they dont have solid statistics of your earnings, you have to manully calculate your daily profit. I reccomend all users do your math, you will see they steal 20-30 % of your profits ...

Lol, please learn how pool mining works. Just another case of clueless people buying hardware and thinking they'll be rich overnight.

Some topics you may want some background reading on:

* Pool mining
* PPLNS Payment System
* Block Variance
* Coin difficulty

Not much i can add really other than you are an idiot PhoneBloks
Activity: 657
Merit: 270

Lol, please learn how pool mining works. Just another case of clueless people buying hardware and thinking they'll be rich overnight.

Some topics you may want some background reading on:

* Pool mining
* PPLNS Payment System
* Block Variance
* Coin difficulty

I think you jump to colclusions before checking or understanding how the pool works or even asking u if there is a issue for that fact. This is a PPLNS pool if we find less blocks per day (which we have been) ALL users get paid less. If you check payments tab against blocks found and see any blocks missing you are welcome to come and contact us and we can work through whatever the issue is and correct it if any exists. There is also a daily earnings section of the site so your lack of statistics is also complete rubbish

If you would like to run around accusing before actually talking to us then you may move to another pool also.

All my rigs are already out from your stealing website. I know how "pool" works, and I - as a miner want profit and dont need to hear some poor excuses like "this is PPLNS" ... and other crying.

All I want to say, is that my profits for last weeks was 20-30 % lower than should be, that is fact, that is not problem of last 1-2 days ... I lost lot of coins due your stealing or ... broken system...

If your clients do not have profits they have to have - inform them, otherwise its stealing

this is just warning for another users .... do not believe these thieves, if you want to find out how much they steal from you, unfrotunately you have to calculate it manually.

I wont waste my time for this website or this thread no more. Bye all and gl to all miners

My offer still stands if you decide to be a adult and want to work through the issue (if any exists). just come see me on irc or send me a email.

Good luck with your mining.
Activity: 238

VTC pool open!! (2014-03-17)

We have finished our custom changes to stratum and have opened the VTC pool up for a public beta. The pool will coem out of beta as soon as a few blocks have been found and we confirm all is well. Mining details can be found on the getting started page. enjoy Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: