Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Multicoin Pool][PPLNS] [Stratum] give-me-coins.com 0% multicoin pool - page 6. (Read 32014 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
Is it visible through the UI?  I can only see the three main coins and no mention of NMC.

On a sidenote, my 21.5GHs will be mining on this for the next 20 hours or so.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
NMC merged mining is running. Two blocks founds already!
 Grin

I LOVE it.  Will you be adding additional coins? 

Yes we will. Any suggestions on any we can add please feel free to put them foward using the forum.

SHA-256: PPC, FRC, (NMC merged mining if you plan to continue BTC pool, though its outlook is grim at the moment),
Scrypt: NVC
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
~~News Update~~

For one week we are giving you the chance to test Give Me COINS pool with a 0% fee. If you are looking for a pool to mine BTC, LTC and FTC, look no further you are in the right place. Register and test our Pool to discover why so many miners are already mining with us.
legendary

Yes we will. Any suggestions on any we can add please feel free to put them foward using the forum.

SHA-256: PPC, FRC, (NMC merged mining if you plan to continue BTC pool, though its outlook is grim at the moment),
Scrypt: NVC
~~News Update~~

Error in FTC manual payments has now been corrected. Thank you for reporting these issues to us and thank you for your patience.

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
How is everything going now? how are you guys finding the new layout / pool we woudl love to hear from you Cheesy
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Hi.
Do you have any error message?

Are there any problems with login at http://give-me-coins.com.
I can not login last 6 hours.  Sad

Now it is OK. I restarted browser and then i logged on.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Hi.
Do you have any error message?

I can not login last 6 hours.  Sad
legendary
No, I've been logging in on it from multiple machines over the last 12 hours. No problems. Try clearing browser cache.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
I can not login last 6 hours.  Sad
Thanks guys Smiley pushing 250gh now. Of course this round will be a bit messed up because of all the shares already built up but after this block things will only get better keep that hashrate climbing.

The block finders getting 0% still stands Smiley.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Let's try giving this pool, say, 4 days of BTC hashing power, starting tomorrow, 16th.
If it works out fine, we'd have kickstarted a great alternative, and helped decentralise network a little more. If not, we can always move back to our initial pools.

This pool has really good stats presentation and transparency of reward handling.

My guess is that a lot of us will stay, and it will be good for Bitcoin.

I'll point my 10GHs over. It's not much, but it's a start.

give-me-ltc is my favorite pool ever.  I will try too Smiley
Thank You for your support and feedback. It makes all our hard work worthwhile. We are going to implement merged mining in the next few days.

We appreciate your support in helping the BTC pool get started. We would love to have anyone who wants to join. Look forward to seeing you soon Cheesy
legendary
Let's try giving this pool, say, 4 days of BTC hashing power, starting tomorrow, 16th.
If it works out fine, we'd have kickstarted a great alternative, and helped decentralise network a little more. If not, we can always move back to our initial pools.

This pool has really good stats presentation and transparency of reward handling.

My guess is that a lot of us will stay, and it will be good for Bitcoin.

I'll point my 10GHs over. It's not much, but it's a start.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Phenomenal pool, great service, and incredible layout.
Can't say enough good things about this pool, I've been a long time member of give me LTC and just recently moved over to the new site, and I'm very very impressed.
only had one issue while switching over to the new pool and that was instantly cleared up by a small e-mail to tech support.
I've never had an issue connecting, withdrawing, or anything with this pool. I've tried many others, most have screwed me over in some way, shape, or sort. I'm glad I've found a pool I can count on!

All you need is one look at the new layout/interface and you'll be in love  Wink
    To help the btc pool get started we are offering the first 4 block finders 0% fees on all of the coins we currently support and will support in future for life.
Have been using G-M-L for quite some time, and the new site looks even better. Have moved my FTC profitability group mining to the new site as well, relegating Coinotron to backup.

Love all the starts you are presenting.

The only pessimism that I feel is with regard to the BTC pool - it just does not have enough hashpower to have any reasonable chance of finding blocks within reasonable time.

May I suggest that you drop BTC, but rather concentrate on SHA-256 alt-coins PPC and FRC?

Oh, and I started getting the following a few minutes ago:

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to give-me-coins.com.
The OCSP server has no status for the certificate.

(Error code: sec_error_ocsp_unknown_cert)
  The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
  Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site.

Will look into that error and let you know looks like a new one to me. We do have plan to implement new coins but as with any new pool it takes time for word to get out and users to move pools. The same thing happened when we stated LTC and even FTC.
legendary
Have been using G-M-L for quite some time, and the new site looks even better. Have moved my FTC profitability group mining to the new site as well, relegating Coinotron to backup.

Love all the starts you are presenting.

The only pessimism that I feel is with regard to the BTC pool - it just does not have enough hashpower to have any reasonable chance of finding blocks within reasonable time.

May I suggest that you drop BTC, but rather concentrate on SHA-256 alt-coins PPC and FRC?

Oh, and I started getting the following a few minutes ago:

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to give-me-coins.com.
The OCSP server has no status for the certificate.

(Error code: sec_error_ocsp_unknown_cert)
  The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
  Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site.
Pages:
Jump to: