Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Multicoin Pool][PPLNS] [Stratum] give-me-coins.com 0% multicoin pool - page 4. (Read 32019 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Block found. 3 this month! Smiley
A new block was just found!
Activity: 158
Now over 2Ths keep it coming.
They are still offering 1 BTC reward for the next  3 Block finders and the next  9 block finders also get 0% fees on all the Give me coins pools for life
Activity: 158
Average hash rate on BTC pool is now aprox. 1.5 TH/s
Come on we need more hash Smiley
Average hash rate on pool is now aprox. 1TH/s
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
Fantastic NEWS!!!!

We just hit a block on our main bitcoin pool and with only ~300 gh. We have honored the promise we made and the block finder now has 0% fees on all of our current pools and any pool we create in future.
We are also arranging where we send the bonus 1BTC for being a block finder.

We will still honor the remaining bonus BTC to the next 3 block finders as well as the 0%.

Thank you all so much for your constant support to our pools we could not do it without you
Block on BTC pool!  Grin
I see on the website you have set up a p2pool node, Can you post the info here? IRC seems dead.

Sorry for the delay Smiley

URL: btc.give-me-coins.com:3332
Username: your wallet address (MUST NOT BE A EXCHANGE)
Password: anything you want

We are workign on a custom front end to tie into the current site and a getting started guide for p2pool so users know that payouts take time to ramp up.

Activity: 169
Today I've added support to keep track of your Give-Me-Coins mining wallet balances (BTC/LTC/FTC), and mining hash rates, to CryptFolio (thread). This helps you keep track of mining pool balances over time, and generates reports (such as your overall USD net worth). It's nice that a single API key can be used to track all mined currencies Cheesy
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I see on the website you have set up a p2pool node, Can you post the info here? IRC seems dead.
epg
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Are you guys on the forum's Mining Pool List? It should help increase exposure. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btc-mining-pools-list-104664
Timezones (2013-09-03)

We have added the ability to change time zones. To change the defalt time zone simple go to account under the settings drop down box and click the other settings tab. You then select your timezone. Enjoy Smiley
We need some big players to join. Anyone?

Yeah guys, sorry. I gotta pull pin on the BTC pool. I'm down to mine on the LTC and FTC pools. The btc network is just too fast for a new, small pool to compete without assistance from big miners.
Yeah guys, sorry. I gotta pull pin on the BTC pool. I'm down to mine on the LTC and FTC pools. The btc network is just too fast for a new, small pool to compete without assistance from big miners.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
It was a good ride, but, alas, it seems that BTC sub-pool is not taking off.  Cry

May I suggest ZET as a SHA-256 alternative. Zetacoin would really benefit from a professional-level pool.
Pool Fees Updated (2013-09-02)

After almost two weeks with 0% fee on all pools that we are sure everyone enjoyed pool fees are now at:
        LTC - 0.6%
        BTC - 0%
        FTC - 1%
Thank you! Smiley
I am sorry for not reading post pages 2-3 but I am just saying thank you for creating a pool with fair fees.
Activity: 265
I am sorry for not reading post pages 2-3 but I am just saying thank you for creating a pool with fair fees.
I know NMC is merged right now, I just think you guys could take the opportunity to merge some more. Bitparking appears to be one of the only pools that does more than NMC merging.
Currently we are doing merged mining with NMC.
More coins will be added in the future Cheesy

What about merge mining some of the same coins as bit parking on the BTC pool? Like devcoin, ixcoin, i0coin, etc.

Scrypt: some of the "long coins" like CGB or NVC.

I'm going to move my 8-9gh to your BTC pool to see what we can do!
Pages:
Jump to: