Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]MULTICOIN丨X11丨MC丨First Multi Signature Coin | Multi Coin - Multi Vote - page 38. (Read 152430 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
ahahahah DID I CALL IT OR WHAT!!@#!@#!@#!@#
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
Just a heads up, MC was a joint effort with some outsourced help. There will be trolls who say that this is not acceptable or illegal or whatever. They will stop at nothing to destroy MC. Also, it is pointless to send me a message in another language. I only speak english.

I'm sorry my troubleshooting wasn't good enough for you Tacee, but I'm doing the best I can. If you needed more help I would have Jeremy fix it. He's not always available and you have manipulated us for no reason by pretending to have problems with your wallet. Thanks.

The videos were live. How can you say I am not the guy in the video? Please stop messaging me. It is obvious you are just trying to harm our reputation.

The problem in the MC is confirmed by sevaral persons including me ,that is ,anno transaction is fake.
over 60 hours passed ,still 0 confirmation.
You guys in MC community really really need to try anno tranction(you can send 1 MC to another address via anno).
Since anno transaction can be fake,how about so-called multi-sig? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

what the hell . i have the same problem         anno transaction is fake

Angry  i tese anon transaction but 50 hours ago   no confirm   Angry Angry Angry Angry  stop the shit please don.t  fake miner anymore .,

nobody will rent rigs again

these two are the same person.  Look at the grammer and dude showed his true colors by using the same anno word AND saying that he sent it 50 or 60 hours ago depending on the account.  what a fgt

yes we are two same person , what the fuck you say ,  you suppost dev's lie ?
stupid

Yo bro, if you wana talk to me start speaking in a language I can understand, got it? lol

You fuxking stupid asshole.andybody who used the anno feature days ago can met such issue,ok??
If the anno feature works well ,why the Dev removes it from the wallet? think about it ,you brainless nerd!

Uhhh to fix it? duh you fucking moron.  Dude you are the only one that calls it Anno, in America we would called it Anon.  Considering it's spelled Anonymous.  FGT lol
Do you want to know why I say you are a  brainless nerd?bcz  you are  nothing except you knowing Anon or Anno better than me Grin
Anon or Anno ,does that make you confused to understand my meaning?
CN:傻逼 老子骂你一句中文 你就傻眼了吧?
which means in EN:Stupid asshole !
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
This

Do you even read the thread? Seriously you are the worst investigator i have ever seen.
Look at this picture and tell me what is missing?

https://i.imgur.com/gXB8DTk.jpg

hi why my wallet no  anonymous  ?

This is the new Windows wallet uploaded days ago. It isnt a fake anon. It has been removed and we would have the new source up already if you hadnt wasted my whole fucking day pretending to have missing coins.
Just a heads up, MC was a joint effort with some outsourced help. There will be trolls who say that this is not acceptable or illegal or whatever. They will stop at nothing to destroy MC. Also, it is pointless to send me a message in another language. I only speak english.

I'm sorry my troubleshooting wasn't good enough for you Tacee, but I'm doing the best I can. If you needed more help I would have Jeremy fix it. He's not always available and you have manipulated us for no reason by pretending to have problems with your wallet. Thanks.

The videos were live. How can you say I am not the guy in the video? Please stop messaging me. It is obvious you are just trying to harm our reputation.

The problem in the MC is confirmed by sevaral persons including me ,that is ,anno transaction is fake.
You guys in MC community really really need to try anno tranction(you can send 1 MC to another address via anno).
Since anno transaction can be fake,how about so-called multi-sig? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Angry  i tese anon transaction but 50 hours ago   no confirm   Angry Angry Angry Angry  stop the shit please don.t  fake miner anymore .,

these two are the same person.  Look at the grammer and dude showed his true colors by using the same anno word AND saying that he sent it 50 or 60 hours ago depending on the account.  what a fgt

yes we are two same person , what the fuck you say ,  you suppost dev's lie ?
stupid

Yo bro, if you wana talk to me start speaking in a language I can understand, got it? lol

lol i suspect that you and dev are the same people , is  right ?  lol Shocked

lol yea you can believe whatever you want buddy.  I don't even talk like him.  But both your accounts you sound exactly the fucking same.  hahah what a fgt

ye  you suspect we are the same people , and i suspect you and dev are the same  , is fair , isn't it ? Shocked

i guess you have mined or buy plenty of this shit so you don;t want this shit die , right ? Shocked  lol
  poor guy

It's funny how the other dude has not even come by to defend himself, just this dude on this account lol.  After this he will get on his other account and say NUH UH we not same people sheeeee Smiley

that and the dev and I are talking about you at the same time but only you are FUDDING right? lols GOOD 1 FGT

Do you even read the thread? Seriously you are the worst investigator i have ever seen.
Look at this picture and tell me what is missing?

https://i.imgur.com/gXB8DTk.jpg

hi why my wallet no  anonymous  ?
Activity: 364

Angry  i tese anon transaction but 50 hours ago   no confirm   Angry Angry Angry Angry  stop the shit please don.t  fake miner anymore .,

these two are the same person.  Look at the grammer and dude showed his true colors by using the same anno word AND saying that he sent it 50 or 60 hours ago depending on the account.  what a fgt

stupid

lol yea you can believe whatever you want buddy.  I don't even talk like him.  But both your accounts you sound exactly the fucking same.  hahah what a fgt

ye  you suspect we are the same people , and i suspect you and dev are the same  , is fair , isn't it ? Shocked

i guess you have mined or buy plenty of this shit so you don;t want this shit die , right ? Shocked  lol
  poor guy
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Angry  i tese anon transaction but 50 hours ago   no confirm   Angry Angry Angry Angry  stop the shit please don.t  fake miner anymore .,

these two are the same person.  Look at the grammer and dude showed his true colors by using the same anno word AND saying that he sent it 50 or 60 hours ago depending on the account.  what a fgt

stupid

You fuxking stupid asshole.andybody who used the anno feature days ago can met such issue,ok??
If the anno feature works well ,why the Dev removes it from the wallet? think about it ,you brainless nerd!

Uhhh to fix it? duh you fucking moron.  Dude you are the only one that calls it Anno, in America we would called it Anon.  Considering it's spelled Anonymous.  FGT lol

We told you in the live dev hangout feed days ago that it was being removed. You should come by more often. Or better yet, never come by again.

Now you just screwed a bunch of people over by telling them to use something we removed. You really fucked everyone with your bullshit crying accusations.
Activity: 386

stupid

stupid

lol yea you can believe whatever you want buddy.  I don't even talk like him.  But both your accounts you sound exactly the fucking same.  hahah what a fgt

stupid

lol i suspect that you and dev are the same people , is  right ?  lol Shocked

stupid

dude you are the only one that changes the color, font and font size to get your point through.  You do it on BOTH accounts.  Fucking asshat

stupid
The ANON FEATURE HAS BEEN REMOVED AS YOU CAN SEE IN THE NEW WINDOWS WALLET HERE. THE NEW SOURCE WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR LINUX USERS LATER. IF YOU USE THE ANON FEATURE NOW IT WILL NOT WORK AS WE HAVE STATED IN THE THREAD. WE ARE NO LONGER GOING TO SUPPORT THE ANON FEATURE. IT WAS INTENTIONALLY DISABLED. THAT IS ALL THANK YOU.

http://i.cubeupload.com/fmRhhJ.png
Symbol: MC
Name: MultiCoin
Algorithm: X11
POW: 2,000,000 MC
Block Time: 120 Seconds
Block Rewards: 400 MC
POW Blocks: 5,000
Stake Interest: 3% Annually
Transaction Confirmations: 6
Minted Block Confirmations: 40

Welcome to MultiCoin

http://s30.postimg.org/ny53xbei5/win.jpghttp://s2.postimg.org/jsmxceus5/git.pnghttp://s23.postimg.org/6o9ufexjb/yosimite3.jpg
Code:
Addnode: 83.212.117.249:55560

what the hell . i have the same problem         anno transaction is fake

Angry

It is not fake. He is tricking you into using  feature we have just removed. I will have the MC wallet 2.0 up in a few minutes. Stop. New Windows wallet is already posted.

what the hell . i have the same problem         anno transaction is fake

Angry

I Posted this issue like yesterday or the day before, since then, they updated the wallet to take away the anon, if you download the new wallet that anon send is not available until they get it working.  STOP using the old wallet!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I have been to Hong Kong and Korea. Everyone I met was very nice. Australia and Thailand were my favorite, though! Except for the jellyfish incident.
songhongwei (宋宏伟) is your Chinese name,right?

Dude, I saw him in a live feed on youtube lolz, if he is Chinese then I am fucking blind.

He think there is only 1 person working on this.

Is it illegal somewhere to have more than 1 person create something? Maybe he lives there.

People are trolling. U must stay strong. I have seen trolling all over many threads like Keycoin and such.

Keycoin got troll pretty bad in the beginning

I hold my coins and sell at very good profit
I have been to Hong Kong and Korea. Everyone I met was very nice. Australia and Thailand were my favorite, though! Except for the jellyfish incident.
songhongwei (宋宏伟) is your Chinese name,right?

Dude, I saw him in a live feed on youtube lolz, if he is Chinese then I am fucking blind.

He think there is only 1 person working on this.

Is it illegal somewhere to have more than 1 person create something? Maybe he lives there.
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org