Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]MULTICOIN丨X11丨MC丨First Multi Signature Coin | Multi Coin - Multi Vote - page 48. (Read 152430 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
legendary

This exchange reputable? Never used them. Anyone actually deposited and withdrew here?

I was using them and no problems so far
legendary
LOL, I made one Tweet I was mining this coin, hashrate doubled in an hour.  Dev, I am backing this coin on Twitter, please come through with this big Ann.

Join me, mining MC @ https://www.minep.it/pool/mc/dashboard/
aka muncoin

I am gonna miss a surprise , but i think i will wake up with smile on my face Smiley

Good Night All

Been waiting 4 hours for this Ann, Huh

Yes most of us are waiting , i don`t have a clue what it can be
Thank You all for support !
legendary
Please, can u tell me more about dev team?
Because it's very important for investor

I live in San Antonio, Texas. I'm 35, went to school in Kansas and have a degree in IT which I still owe 14K usd in student loans. It started as 40K and what remains is 100% interest payments. I am very angry at Fannie May and the banking industry. I will do anything to wrestle control of a hereditary monopoly economy from their hands.

My name is Matt. I have been dating a girl for more than 5 years and almost proposed to her today due to the sheer excitement of not fucking up the launch again. We have 2 dogs found as puppies wandering the streets named Addy and Scout. Because you can't name a girl Atticus. I would protect all three of them with my life with no hesitation. There are real plans in the works for MultiCoin and I am proud to be part of it. Those are all true statements.

As MC Community Advisor i got also dev`s phone number and can confirm the location and specs of the coin Wink

Here is also better understanding of multi sig anonymous feature :

A multi-signature address is an address that is associated with more than one ECDSA (Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm) private key. The simplest type is an m-of-n address - it is associated with n private keys, and sending coins from this address requires signatures from at least m keys. A multi-signature transaction is one that sends funds from a multi-signature address.

The primary use case is to greatly increase the difficulty of stealing the coins. With a 2-of-2 address, you can keep the two keys on separate machines, and then theft will require compromising both, which is very difficult - especially if the machines are as different as possible (e.g., one pc and one dedicated device, or two hosted machines with a different host and OS).

It can also be used for redundancy to protect against loss - with a 2-of-3 address, not only does theft require obtaining 2 different keys, but you can still use the coins if you forget any single key. This allows for more flexible options than just backups.

It can also be used for more advanced scenarios such as an address shared by multiple people, where a majority vote is required to use the funds.

As of now, MC is fully capable of creating 2 of 2 signatures as long as the third signature is not set. MC is also capable of creating 2 of 3 signatures which you can verify even with a 0 balance.

As a result, MultiCoin is currently the most advanced, most secure coin the world has ever seen.

legendary
Mac wallet almost ready. It will be deployed and posted tomorrow.

Thank you "MultiSig" for the bountie and your trust.

Great and waiting for it
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
pleasea add exchange !
VOTE NOW = END
Block 3500 ! Miners began to move away

STFU we don't need more P&D miners, Got it?  All you stupid one time posters that scream we need exchange need to GTFO or read what the plan for this coin is. GD FGTS!
Activity: 82
pleasea add exchange !
VOTE NOW = END
Block 3500 ! Miners began to move away
Activity: 118
How about this

I think maybe the font for the M should be different, the M looks too thin I think.

Ill change it around tomorrow
Activity: 168
Twitter - @hashking
LOL, I made one Tweet I was mining this coin, hashrate doubled in an hour.  Dev, I am backing this coin on Twitter, please come through with this big Ann.

aka muncoin

gee thanks a bunch, you think increasing the difficulty is a good thing ?

Mr. social butterfly, whats ur twitter handle ?

Tongue

I really didn't expect anyone to listen me and start mining MC, but it could be a good thing and get some more people and interest in MC.
Activity: 168
Twitter - @hashking

aka muncoin
How about this

I think maybe the font for the M should be different, the M looks too thin I think.
Activity: 118
Activity: 256
CRYPTOMI.IO
I have sent coins in and out without any problems. Just very low volume @ that exchange...
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Mac wallet almost ready. It will be deployed and posted tomorrow.

Thank you "MultiSig" for the bountie and your trust.
Activity: 188

MC is listed at

Markets

MC/BTC

Join our IRC channel
#coin-swap

Registration
Register

MFA Authentication
How to setup MFA with Google Authenticator

Support
Contact

Deposits
Confirmations are currently set to 10. You can watch the status of your deposit from your Deposit page.
\

Sorry dude... No volume here.... Sad
MC must be value 0.00007. If the price is too bad 0.00003.

This exchange reputable? Never used them. Anyone actually deposited and withdrew here?

I don't know how reputable they are, I've seen them around the forums when a new coin comes out they add them  quickly.

No volume anyway. Hope this gets to a larger exchange and get the action it deserves.

MC is listed at

Markets

MC/BTC

Join our IRC channel
#coin-swap

Registration
Register

MFA Authentication

Support
Contact

Deposits
Confirmations are currently set to 10. You can watch the status of your deposit from your Deposit page.
\

I don't know how reputable they are, I've seen them around the forums when a new coin comes out they add them  quickly.
Activity: 188

MC is listed at

Markets

MC/BTC

Join our IRC channel
#coin-swap

Registration
Register

MFA Authentication

Support
Contact

Deposits
\

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Please, can u tell me more about dev team?
Because it's very important for investor
Activity: 82

MC is listed at

Markets
MC/BTC

Join our IRC channel
#coin-swap

Registration
Register

MFA Authentication

Support
Contact

Deposits
\

Pages:
Jump to: