Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]MULTICOIN丨X11丨MC丨First Multi Signature Coin | Multi Coin - Multi Vote - page 45. (Read 152430 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
hmm... so dev is alone...Huh
It's too much risk... we dont know when dev will leave and let Coin die...

Wow amazing , Dev just confirmed that he is not chinese , lives in San Antonio , has dogs like he was saying before , showed his face, talked about specs and marketing and You are saying no thanks.

Oh man if You are here to be scammed at least You won`t be scammed by few people but one if you are waiting only for it in crypto world

sorry, i never say it's a scam, i just say one person maybe is not enough, and anyone has limited energy, once he have no more motivation to continue
because of no profit or something else...

There are teams in many coins but there is always one main developer who decides about everything.
When this person crashes the whole team doesn`t exist anymore.

I am trying to help MC also by supporting, like You said to motivate and to keep dev`s energy strong.He is not alone

Yea, Plus you only saw one person.  Dev team was announced as 3 people.  If the DEV is an American IT guy,  something tells me that he works with other IT guys and they probably help out.  So what i'm saying is just because there is only one person showing their face does not mean that there is one person working in the background.  Anyone else know some anti social IT people?  I sure as hell do.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

Wow amazing , Dev just confirmed that he is not chinese , lives in San Antonio , has dogs like he was saying before , showed his face, talked about specs and marketing and You are saying no thanks.

Oh man if You are here to be scammed at least You won`t be scammed by few people but one if you are waiting only for it in crypto world

sorry, i never say it's a scam, i just say one person maybe is not enough, and anyone has limited energy, once he have no more motivation to continue

There are teams in many coins but there is always one main developer who decides about everything.
When this person crashes the whole team doesn`t exist anymore.

I am trying to help MC also by supporting, like You said to motivate and to keep dev`s energy strong.He is not alone
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Just over 1000 blocks left people!

MineP.it MultiCoin Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers get mining!

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://mc.minep.it:3351 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • 0.75% fees across the board
  • Rock solid security and stability
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute (manual payouts too)
  • 24/7 on-site chatbox
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Join us now!

legendary

legendary

The video says "Access Denied" because its private... why take it off?

Hell F**k...you post the video.....and then you deleted it,what the hell you wanna do ,to prove what??

It was live trasmission with Matt the Dev , the link will be online when he wants to be seen again
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info
MultiCoin Giveaway @ BitcoinMafia.com

Yesterday I wrote about MultiCoin - today I've giving them away. Come on down and get your
free MultiCoin while they last!

Details: http://bitcoinmafia.com/bittys-blog/500-multicoin-giveaway-free-mc/

No addresses in thread please.
Activity: 868

Developer might leave. But not before x100 in price. He need price to raise high and unload. The question is do u want to join in or stay sideline and watch this happen.

Place your bet.
Activity: 868
Hell F**k...you post the video.....and then you deleted it,what the hell you wanna do ,to prove what??

i saw the live video. Maybe to prove developer is not Chinese.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263

Like the 99% of the coins, don't you think so? We can only hope and do our part and don't act like the scammers
Activity: 826
Merit: 263

I think you should contact c-cex now to get listed. C-CEX is the new Bittrex for new coins to get some exposure and volume. C-CEX trollbox is full or traders like Poloniex used to have!

Agreed. Its definitely time for a proper exchange.

I think that bittrex works perfectly and it isn t difficult to be added there
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
First account stolen, in traditional BCT fashion!

I think you should contact c-cex now to get listed. C-CEX is the new Bittrex for new coins to get some exposure and volume. C-CEX trollbox is full or traders like Poloniex used to have!

Agreed. Its definitely time for a proper exchange.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
legendary
This was a real surprise Matt Smiley

I am really proud that i can support You
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
Must go guys ...Im on the Job  Smiley ...will contact you later
legendary
anybody who can tell me how long it is possible to mine MC?
Thinking of mining more after seeing this chat

We are at block 3727 end of POW is block 5000
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
anybody who can tell me how long it is possible to mine MC?
Thinking of mining more after seeing this chat
legendary
Hi Matt, good to see You Smiley

I wanted to make just mx but free nick was only mxxxxxx

My name is Martin Smiley

Poland GMT +1

HI Martin, You are from Poland maybe if you contact Poloniex for listing MC...

I can but will tell them to respect the voting poll
Pages:
Jump to: