Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]MULTICOIN丨X11丨MC丨First Multi Signature Coin | Multi Coin - Multi Vote - page 44. (Read 152430 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Would it look better with different color or some more effects. let me know. here's another prototype

This could be a logo for an 80's television show.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
all im saying is this DEV better be.....

Is this better?

To be honest it is terrible.

It's not terrible lol, it's not Awesome but not terrible.  How about an MC hammer logo, go ninja go ninja go!

Terrible. Good coin deserves better than solar flares... The perimeter is what twisted metal? I appreciate the work he put into it but I really think it's not a good candidate.
Activity: 118
Would it look better with different color or some more effects. let me know. here's another prototype
Is this better?

To be honest it is terrible.

It's not terrible lol, it's not Awesome but not terrible.  How about an MC hammer logo, go ninja go ninja go!
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Not really, we need something more like pro , something to express that multi signature, express power, security .. etc. this logo looks like Mario & Luigi eating a champinion, lol Smiley

exactly
Activity: 118
Not really, we need something more like pro , something to express that multi signature, express power, security .. etc. this logo looks like Mario & Luigi eating a champinion, lol Smiley

lol, i agree with last post, Original looks really good, maybe needs to be tweaked but still good.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

yeah ... until now ... the logo at first page ... looks the coolest
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Activity: 256
CRYPTOMI.IO
legendary
Activity: 2310
why not bittrex? there s a nice volume there

Bittrex was already contacted by Dev Wink i am contacting smaller ones as community asked for them also
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
why not bittrex? there s a nice volume there
legendary
Hi Matt, good to see You Smiley

I wanted to make just mx but free nick was only mxxxxxx

My name is Martin Smiley

Poland GMT +1

HI Martin, You are from Poland maybe if you contact Poloniex for listing MC...they are in your country

Poloniex and C-Cex contacted Wink You can also get some free coins here

MultiCoin Giveaway @ BitcoinMafia.com

Yesterday I wrote about MultiCoin - today I've giving them away. Come on down and get your
free MultiCoin while they last!

Details: http://bitcoinmafia.com/bittys-blog/500-multicoin-giveaway-free-mc/

No addresses in thread please.

Activity: 386
Merit: 250
hmm... so dev is alone...Huh
It's too much risk... we dont know when dev will leave and let Coin die...

Wow amazing , Dev just confirmed that he is not chinese , lives in San Antonio , has dogs like he was saying before , showed his face, talked about specs and marketing and You are saying no thanks.

Oh man if You are here to be scammed at least You won`t be scammed by few people but one if you are waiting only for it in crypto world

sorry, i never say it's a scam, i just say one person maybe is not enough, and anyone has limited energy, once he have no more motivation to continue
because of no profit or something else...

There are teams in many coins but there is always one main developer who decides about everything.
When this person crashes the whole team doesn`t exist anymore.

I am trying to help MC also by supporting, like You said to motivate and to keep dev`s energy strong.He is not alone

Yea, Plus you only saw one person.  Dev team was announced as 3 people.  If the DEV is an American IT guy,  something tells me that he works with other IT guys and they probably help out.  So what i'm saying is just because there is only one person showing their face does not mean that there is one person working in the background.  Anyone else know some anti social IT people?  I sure as hell do.

+1

I've mined hundreds of coin in the past 8 months,LTC,DOGE,DRK,VTC,ADN,HEAVY,TAC and many many other shitcoins.What I want to say is that the choice of investment into a crypto-currency is largely based on the Dev team (capablity,activity,etc)and the released wallet current feature(not future cheap promise).

There are at lease 2 important selling points worth me to mine it.
#1,anno tranaction ,which is much popular now,though not the first one.
#2,easy GUI mulit-sig fuction.I've used mulit-sig of bitcoin ,which is far far difficult for ordinary users,all kinds of commands in the console interface.
legendary

Yes ..quick leave now !  Grin

Grin 20 blocks per hour so about 30 hours to block 4500 and to close voting poll Smiley  50 hours more or less to end of POW Smiley

Nice net hash now for smaller miners Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM

Yes ..quick leave now !  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
Hell F**k...you post the video.....and then you deleted it,what the hell you wanna do ,to prove what??

It was not posted video it was live video feed
legendary

Wow amazing , Dev just confirmed that he is not chinese , lives in San Antonio , has dogs like he was saying before , showed his face, talked about specs and marketing and You are saying no thanks.

Oh man if You are here to be scammed at least You won`t be scammed by few people but one if you are waiting only for it in crypto world

sorry, i never say it's a scam, i just say one person maybe is not enough, and anyone has limited energy, once he have no more motivation to continue
because of no profit or something else...

There are teams in many coins but there is always one main developer who decides about everything.
When this person crashes the whole team doesn`t exist anymore.

I am trying to help MC also by supporting, like You said to motivate and to keep dev`s energy strong.He is not alone

Yea, Plus you only saw one person.  Dev team was announced as 3 people.  If the DEV is an American IT guy,  something tells me that he works with other IT guys and they probably help out.  So what i'm saying is just because there is only one person showing their face does not mean that there is one person working in the background.  Anyone else know some anti social IT people?  I sure as hell do.

+1
Pages:
Jump to: