Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]MULTICOIN丨X11丨MC丨First Multi Signature Coin | Multi Coin - Multi Vote - page 53. (Read 152430 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Yes Bittrex is not bad , yes sometimes they are adding shit coins but they don`t know who is scamming and who is not
I am always choosing coins by a lot of reading in the forum first.

Please don`t trash the thread with others crap coins and be a team here Wink
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I trust Bittrex has your best interests at heart especially with the #diescammer tweet.

Exchanges don't make much more than their operating costs from those trade fees. Not the ones we use. The billion dollar ones like Mt. Gox are probably a lot less trustworthy. Surprised they didn't relaunch as XGOX.

Bittrex gives more legit coins a chance to shine than any other exchange. This increases their vulnerability and they know it. So the only logical reason left for doing it is because they care about people like us.

They've been around too long, worked too hard, and invested too much to simply suicide themselves on a small short gain. For every reason you have not to trust Bittrex, I'll give you 100 which prove we can.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Fuck bittrex, I'm still not bringing my BTC back to that exchange.

Gettem Dev!  I'll even say they touched me in my no no place.

lost BTC with USB ?

People who are angry are usually the one losing money.

Yes , he lost money. I am guessing not only USB. Should be more. His hand is getting weaker by the day

He need to blame someone for losing money. IMO, those who lost money should blame themselves first for being naive and doesn't know how to play the game.

Wow you so full of wisdom.  Are you the reincarnation of Jesus?

Plus, who was angry?  Bittrex has been fuxing around and adding lots of shit recently.  I just don't trust them anymore and I took all my shit out.  I was trading on Bittrex before most even knew WTF it was lol. Get over yourself fgt.

I believe that the exchanges that are supposed to be trustworthy and should put more than a nanosecond worth of thought and examination before showcasing the coins on their site.  Literally the past few weeks, coins go in, nothing comes out.

Like I said as an example.  Elitecoin was added to bittrex because of "community support" and the shit got scammed in 12 hours.

Gettem Dev!  I'll even say they touched me in my no no place.

lost BTC with USB ?

lol nah, not on usb.  Just saying Smiley  But yea I have lost a bit the past few weeks.
Activity: 628
Merit: 500

lost BTC with USB ?

Sad((
legendary
I love all the logos submitted so far. However, there is a problem. The MC seed we planted has grown very strong roots. Our survival is no longer in question. This marks the end of the first chapter and the beginning of something very special, something much much bigger.

We need logos that encapsulate our new trademark: "MC means Business™" and the runner up "MultiCoin: Virtually Unstoppable"

Not just one. Submit all of your ideas. Do it now. We are about to rock the boat.

I asked also one pro designer if he will have time to make some pro logo we will see
Activity: 868

Gettem Dev!  I'll even say they touched me in my no no place.

lost BTC with USB ?

People who are angry are usually the one losing money.

Yes , he lost money. I am guessing not only USB. Should be more. His hand is getting weaker by the day

He need to blame someone for losing money. IMO, those who lost money should blame themselves first for being naive and doesn't know how to play the game.
legendary
no exchanges yet?

Hi we were discussing yesterday about when to close the voting poll and it looks like it will be closed at block 4500

We are at block 2800 so in about 2 days we will reach block 4500
legendary
Lol, you guys. Please try not to offend the exchanges right before we ask them for a favor.

+1
legendary
I love all the logos submitted so far. However, there is a problem. The MC seed we planted has grown very strong roots. Our survival is no longer in question. This marks the end of the first chapter and the beginning of something very special, something much much bigger.

We need logos that encapsulate our new trademark: "MC means Business."

Not just one. Submit all of your ideas. Do it now. We are about to rock the boat.

Update to the wallet issue?

That will be part of an important announcement very soon. MC is currently a showcase of ingenuity and talent. This image is about to change. In preparation for a long and prosperous future, we have also made some changes. That is all I can say for now. The next 24 hours will be fun. Stick around.  Shocked

Great to hear Smiley
Lol, you guys. Please try not to offend the exchanges right before we ask them for a favor.
Activity: 520
Merit: 500

lost BTC with USB ?

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/jury-awards-13-million-texas-defamation-suit-anonymous/story?id=16194071

I live in Texas and we don't put up with this bullshit.

It's an extortion ring consisting of some kids mainly active on weekends who target new coin launches. No way to prove the extortion as I have not received a written or verbal threat. Only a few offers to make my "fuddster problem go away" for a fee. I feel sorry for any new legit coin just launching. Many of the scam coin launches do not appear to have this issue... especially not 100 pages of flat out lies. Leads us to believe they are one and the same. I certainly have a civil case for slander and defamation at minimum which opens the door to subpoena IP addresses from host/registrars. With that I can ask any judge to pull associated account info from service providers.

Right now MC has enough irons in the fire. And the last thing we need on this thread is more drama. But if the future of cryptocurrency is at stake and no one stands up. We will.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
I think that should be one exchange right now, everyone has waited too long and questionable scams. Before or after the POW is still so alone.
Activity: 868
Pages:
Jump to: