Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]MULTICOIN丨X11丨MC丨First Multi Signature Coin | Multi Coin - Multi Vote - page 56. (Read 152430 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
price must be 20+ ksat

Surely it will not be cheap. To mine it,  is very difficult and expensive
price will rise ... if it not a scamcoin )
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
price must be 20+ ksat

Surely it will not be cheap. To mine it,  is very difficult and expensive
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
That is a very good idea. We had 3 days of 'After POW' in the lead. I vote we close the poll on block 4500. Kinda curious to see how this turns out. Ok, I'm behind schedule so hold down the fort. I'll be back in few hours.

Yes closing a poll at block 4500 seems right and shouldn`t hurt the coin in anyway Smiley

Hashes are holding strong nice

What is scary about this coin is not knowing what the price may be on  the exchanges.  Hopefully I haven't been wasting 2 gh mining for the past 2 days.

I still admire Your hash power , i would like to be able to rent such rig. Yesterday we had 10GH today 30GH so more people are interested in MC
If i had such power i wouldn`t sell my coins cheap , only 2 million coins with very high specs. Of course first days will be crazy at exchange maybe 10k at start , maybe 20k but this is just speculation looking at high standards best altcoins.
Activity: 224
Activity: 168
Twitter - @hashking
That is a very good idea. We had 3 days of 'After POW' in the lead. I vote we close the poll on block 4500. Kinda curious to see how this turns out. Ok, I'm behind schedule so hold down the fort. I'll be back in few hours.

Yes closing a poll at block 4500 seems right and shouldn`t hurt the coin in anyway Smiley

What is scary about this coin is not knowing what the price may be on  the exchanges.  Hopefully I haven't been wasting 2 gh mining for the past 2 days.
legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Voting polls are filling in only two known directions :

NOW and END OF POW

I think we should consider closing the poll on some block for example 4000 , 4500 ?

What do You think community ?

yeh, why not
legendary
Some interesting info Smiley

http://www.pressat.co.uk/releases/moopay-to-take-over-management-and-operation-of-mintpal-trading-exchange-1dd1fa210bae35f9d9f6355a6cf9d172/

"Moopay plans to incorporate and promote MintPal as its primary altcoin trading platform, while switching focus on its existing currency exchange to purely FIAT based markets."

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Whatever, I don't mind either way.  Just don't fawk this up lol.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
legendary
Voting polls are filling in only two known directions :

NOW and END OF POW

I think we should consider closing the poll on some block for example 4000 , 4500 ?

What do You think community ?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I kinda like him. Yup, he's a troll. But he's our troll, you know? It just works. Lets kill them with kindness from here on out. And not just trolls, everyone. It's time to go Disney mode. Everyone is welcome here.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
dev MC is china. They are always wrong, always create coin scam, they have no credibility. For example usbcoin, was scam.
People do not dig MC, MC scam

STFU you dumb fool with a new account.  You obviously have not been following the thread, MC probably the most legit coin we have right now.

This guy is trolling. Playing on on the way a lot of people  think of the Chinese regarding alts.
This guy is Chinese.
The Chinese tend to use the word 'dig' when talking about mining. Big flag right there
legendary
We are heading the middle of the POW which means block 2500 Smiley

Hash rate is growing , voting polls go nip and tuck Smiley

I am getting PMs from well known best altcoin threads friends all is good Wink

Twitter - @hashking
dev MC is china. They are always wrong, always create coin scam, they have no credibility. For example usbcoin, was scam.

STFU you dumb fool with a new account.  You obviously have not been following the thread, MC probably the most legit coin we have right now.
legendary

Wow man really again, please show us Your hidden inside info , my info is here :

dev is the china, I do not trust people much china. The possibility is high scam.

Dev is not definitely in China and the specs of coin are true Smiley

I live in San Antonio, Texas. I'm 35, went to school in Kansas and have a degree in IT which I still owe 14K usd in student loans. It started as 40K and what remains is 100% interest payments. I am very angry at Fannie May and the banking industry. I will do anything to wrestle control of a hereditary monopoly economy from their hands.

My name is Matt. I have been dating a girl for more than 5 years and almost proposed to her today due to the sheer excitement of not fucking up the launch again. We have 2 dogs found as puppies wandering the streets named Addy and Scout. Because you can't name a girl Atticus. I would protect all three of them with my life with no hesitation. There are real plans in the works for MultiCoin and I am proud to be part of it. Those are all true statements.

As MC Community Advisor i got also dev`s phone number Wink

Here is also better understanding of multi sig anonymous feature :

A multi-signature address is an address that is associated with more than one ECDSA (Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm) private key. The simplest type is an m-of-n address - it is associated with n private keys, and sending coins from this address requires signatures from at least m keys. A multi-signature transaction is one that sends funds from a multi-signature address.

The primary use case is to greatly increase the difficulty of stealing the coins. With a 2-of-2 address, you can keep the two keys on separate machines, and then theft will require compromising both, which is very difficult - especially if the machines are as different as possible (e.g., one pc and one dedicated device, or two hosted machines with a different host and OS).

It can also be used for redundancy to protect against loss - with a 2-of-3 address, not only does theft require obtaining 2 different keys, but you can still use the coins if you forget any single key. This allows for more flexible options than just backups.

It can also be used for more advanced scenarios such as an address shared by multiple people, where a majority vote is required to use the funds.

As of now, MC is fully capable of creating 2 of 2 signatures as long as the third signature is not set. MC is also capable of creating 2 of 3 signatures which you can verify even with a 0 balance.

As a result, MultiCoin is currently the most advanced, most secure coin the world has ever seen.

Activity: 140

Then move on and go find another coin. You don't need to sit here and FUD, if you think it's a scam no one is MAKING you do anything with this coin.
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
Twitter - @hashking
I wonder what price MC will be traded at
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
So, anyone checked source from hidden premine or Bittrex will just add it and dev will dump on us as so many did in past few days?
God knows...
This week was very scamed.
so depressed...I even remembered Asia Coin

Yes many scams these days...but after reading many many threads for months, analysing behavoiur of devs , specs of the coins , progress on the coins i will say we have something special here in place and it climbed very high on my top altcoins list

Yep I agree with you... last 10 days I found only two legit coins - Multi Coin and Pseudocoin
Pages:
Jump to: